Pages:
Author

Topic: [RELEASED]BitMoney.i2p - Centralized|Const solo POW|Unlimited supply|Instant tx - page 9. (Read 14263 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
@Primera @TrippleA

Thank you guys. I've missed the part with "view payment details"
Now it seems to work.

Edit: now the part with making new sell/ buy order is little blurry Cheesy
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
mining server - login ERROR "Unexpected error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'"

Please send via PM last events from /logs/error.log. Probably no profile was selected or password form closed.
Try to register another profile.
Also in PM mono --version if it's used (again and again - no 3.* version, only 4.0.4+, links were given in Manual and in the topic).

P.S. Some server-side errors, fixing. Probably somebody (with low probability, quite rare) will face unexpected errors.

EDIT: If payment processing stops for a long time and proxy server is definitely ok (green, not orange 'i2p destination balance: X' label), relog wallet, it should help. The same for another profiles.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
PLS somebody to tell me how to deposit in the internal wallet exchange STEP BY STEP!
Tried hard about 10 times - no luck Smiley

First make a wallet "Wallet" > "Register new" and a mining account "Mining" > "Register new account".
After that login with both of them, mine some BTM and refill your wallet.
Create exchange account and there make order to deposit BTM account (Right click on the BTM account string).
Open "Deposit list" ("Exchange" > "Deposits") and after right click on your deposit choose "View payment details".
Select and Copy invoice data.
(For example:
{
  "WalletTo": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000001",
  "CommentBytes": "f0000000000000000000000000000000000000",
  "TransferAmount": 100,
  "ForceAnonymousTransfer": false
}
Then "Wallet" > "Process invoice".
Clear the window "Process wallet invoice"
Paste there your payment invoice data.
Click OK and in the next window OK again, enter your waller passwords.
That's it, payment will be sent to your BTM exchange account.

I hope this step by step guide will help new users.
primera, thanks for a compact version Smiley
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
mining server - login ERROR "Unexpected error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'"
This looks interesting. Played around with the wallet for a while. Starting to get the hang of it. Im going to mine a few and see how it goes.

Yep, sometimes it happens, if goes on for a long time try reconnect to differect 'proxy' server by 'Proxy' -> Disconnect, then connect again.

P.S. Please don't stay online (at least on exchange other consume less bandwidth) if you do nothing, it'll help us. We'll try to add additional i2p servers in the future.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
PLS somebody to tell me how to deposit in the internal wallet exchange STEP BY STEP!

Go to Exchange -> login then rightclick on BTM currency and then new deposit enter a value.
Then go to Menu - Exchange -> Deposit list , right click if status is " Payment details recevied " and then view payment detailspayment.
Copy Invoice data and then go to wallet -> Process wallet invoice and paste it there OK
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
This looks interesting. Played around with the wallet for a while. Starting to get the hang of it. Im going to mine a few and see how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Fun with something new, little trixy in beggining but now i understand most of it. Smiley
Client source will be available in the future, it's just messy in some places to publish now. IlSpy will help those of you who wants to be sure it's not a fraud, code (c# 6.0) is not obfuscated.

Any idea when source will be available? 

Currently there is no method for people to know the emission.  When will you provide access to that data?

I'll start publish some internal libs very soon, and step by step all client code.

There was no plans to provide such information. It's under discussion but i see no actual reason except coinmarketcap rating.
Activity: 64
Greetings, I'm BitMoney-dev team member.

I get the error  " unexpected error: 'EAddNewOrderErrCodes.NotEnoughFunds' "  when trying to make an order to buy or sell 1 BTM.

But my base account on exchange  have 102 BTM !

Try to make bid order with a price less than you account balance. Bid order is a way to sell BTM (and buy BTC). For example price "50" and Qty "1". It should be OK.

To buy BTM (ask orders) you need some BTC on your trading account.

I already knew. Thank you!
oh i see so you need to manually process invoice to get deposit, now it worked!! Smiley was thinking it works automatically.. maybe in near future?. thanks for your reply.

Yes, very likely in the next release. TripleA (another team member btw, sometimes will answer here too) suggested it already, seems important.
OK i did my first trade and withdraw .0008 BTC without any problems.. : )) so that works, good job.. only there are not many attractive orders to exchange btm to btc considering how hard it is to mine it and considering prox supply but i guess that will change as things pick up. Good work, concept works very good congrats!!!

Thank you. There is another way to get bitmoney - sell something. The guys with cheap electricity and available CPU will mine, other make business. There could be the moment in the future when "GDP" will not require more currency than already mined, so it will be unprofitable for any to mine, it's OK.
Activity: 38
Greetings, I'm BitMoney-dev team member.

I get the error  " unexpected error: 'EAddNewOrderErrCodes.NotEnoughFunds' "  when trying to make an order to buy or sell 1 BTM.

Try to make bid order with a price less than you account balance. Bid order is a way to sell BTM (and buy BTC). For example price "50" and Qty "1". It should be OK.

To buy BTM (ask orders) you need some BTC on your trading account.

Activity: 64

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is this thing worth mining? can someone share their experience?  Roll Eyes
I'm considering joining in too, and hope to see some mining experience as well as some earnings Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Client source will be available in the future, it's just messy in some places to publish now. IlSpy will help those of you who wants to be sure it's not a fraud, code (c# 6.0) is not obfuscated.

Any idea when source will be available? 

Currently there is no method for people to know the emission.  When will you provide access to that data?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Is this thing worth mining? can someone share their experience?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1232
oh i see so you need to manually process invoice to get deposit, now it worked!! Smiley was thinking it works automatically.. maybe in near future?. thanks for your reply.

Yes, very likely in the next release. TripleA (another team member btw, sometimes will answer here too) suggested it already, seems important.
OK i did my first trade and withdraw .0008 BTC without any problems.. : )) so that works, good job.. only there are not many attractive orders to exchange btm to btc considering how hard it is to mine it and considering prox supply but i guess that will change as things pick up. Good work, concept works very good congrats!!!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Status of my deposit is " Payment details received " more 24 hours!!!  Smiley

summary: who were able to make a deposit to buy or sell BTM on built-in exchange ?

Right click for deposit row -> view payment details, there will be invoice data for transfer.

After 24 hours it's probably expired already, create new for sure.

P.S. You may not see some controls (like down right 'register' buttons) in forms on Ubuntu, try to resize them bigger, they'll appear.
confirming, after few attempts Status doesn't change it stays " Payment details received " and i noticed that every new deposit goes to the same receiving address (bug?)

{
  "WalletTo": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-0100de0e9562",
  "CommentBytes": "removed",
  "TransferAmount": 10,
  "ForceAnonymousTransfer": false
}

It will change to "Completed successful" after receiving payment. The same address is OK, it's not Bitcoin, data is stored in commentBytes (deposit guid more precisely).
Copy this data to 'Wallet' -> 'Process invoice', select active wallet with enough balance ok, ok, pass, waiting. More info about invoices in Manual.

P.S. I fixed client related to bitmoney.i2p forum payment processing, you'll receive payment tokens in 30 seconds now.

P.P.S Our forum shows some use-cases of BitMoney like microtransaction instead of captcha solving, take a look.
Pages:
Jump to: