Pages:
Author

Topic: [RELEASED]BitMoney.i2p - Centralized|Const solo POW|Unlimited supply|Instant tx - page 10. (Read 14263 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Status of my deposit is " Payment details received " more 24 hours!!!  Smiley

summary: who were able to make a deposit to buy or sell BTM on built-in exchange ?

Right click for deposit row -> view payment details, there will be invoice data for transfer.

After 24 hours it's probably expired already, create new for sure.

P.S. You may not see some controls (like down right 'register' buttons) in forms on Ubuntu, try to resize them bigger, they'll appear.
confirming, after few attempts Status doesn't change it stays " Payment details received " and i noticed that every new deposit goes to the same receiving address (bug?)

{
  "WalletTo": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-0100de0e9562",
  "CommentBytes": "removed",
  "TransferAmount": 10,
  "ForceAnonymousTransfer": false
}

It will change to "Completed successful" after receiving payment. The same address is OK, it's not Bitcoin, data is stored in commentBytes (deposit guid more precisely).
Copy this data to 'Wallet' -> 'Process invoice', select active wallet with enough balance ok, ok, pass, waiting. More info about invoices in Manual.

P.S. I fixed client related to bitmoney.i2p forum payment processing, you'll receive payment tokens in 30 seconds now.

P.P.S Our forum shows some use-cases of BitMoney like microtransaction instead of captcha solving for the new user registration, take a look.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

summary: who were able to make a deposit to buy or sell BTM on built-in exchange ?

Right click for deposit row -> view payment details, there will be invoice data for transfer.

P.S. You may not see some controls (like down right 'register' buttons) in forms on Ubuntu, try to resize them bigger, they'll appear.
confirming, after few attempts Status doesn't change it stays " Payment details received " and i noticed that every new deposit goes to the same receiving address (bug?)

{
  "WalletTo": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-0100de0e9562",
  "CommentBytes": "removed",
  "TransferAmount": 10,
  "ForceAnonymousTransfer": false
}

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Status of my deposit is " Payment details received " more 24 hours!!!  Smiley

Activity: 366
Merit: 100
Status of my deposit is " Payment details received " more 24 hours!!!  Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
How make deposit to my account-guid for  built-in exchange ?

Status of my new deposit is " Payment details received " is for 3 hours!!!

it's normal ?
This is interesting, so I guess we have to port forward our routers in order for this to work. I have firewalled i2p router but cannot connect to the bitmoney servers.

Sometimes it works with firewalled too, kinda 50\50 (try cancel proxy connecting and retry 'Main' -> 'Proxy' -> 'Connect' again, it'll select another server address, there are 10 of them), but yes, port forwarding is important.

P.S. There is a bid 105 btm for 0.001 btc on exchange, please somebody make the first trade, to test BTC withdraw and charts. It's just 2 hours of mine, probably somebody already got it. If there are any problems with exchange deposits of Bitmoney, report please.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
This is interesting, so I guess we have to port forward our routers in order for this to work. I have firewalled i2p router but cannot connect to the bitmoney servers.

Code:
2015-11-09 12:23:10.9667|TRACE|BitMoneyClient.Lib.ProxyServerSessionOverI2P|CreateInstance success
2015-11-09 12:26:06.8101|FATAL|BitMoneyClientGui.BitMoneyClientProgram|UnhandledException System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at System.Threading.Timer+Scheduler.SchedulerThread () [0x00000] in :0
  at System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal () [0x00000] in :0
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I had one miner instance running with two threads. It was adding a second miner instance that it crashed.

Looks like some internal mono error, i've rechecked managed and native mine now and it works in ubuntu. So i'm afraid you should somehow try to run ubuntu (VM probably). GUI works nice in VNC, at least with classic shell and openbox ( i can specify packages and xstartup file if anybody interested).
Still waiting to find out current coin supply.

Around 100k (not sure, mined long time ago with another complexity) on admin's wallets, actually mined 1k last i checked DB.
wait a minute... you mined long time ago??? when did you mine actually? I thought this coin is newly started

In early Dev's version complexity was /1000 from now, then Dev's DB moved to release and complexity increased, it was decided not to wipe existent accounts to prevent unexpected errors. Just internal tests, anyway we could just print it now due to centralized emission, nothing to worry about.

We got public around April 2015 (in i2p and some others less known crypto related forums), but without exchange it wasn't so interesting (for clients), 2 November was released new version with exchange and proper json-rpc api, and here we are.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Around 100k (not sure, mined long time ago with another complexity) on admin's wallets, actually mined 1k last i checked DB.
wait a minute... you mined long time ago??? when did you mine actually? I thought this coin is newly started
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Unlimited supply could be a problem for the future of bitmoney? Just asking Smiley
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
Hello

I'm interested in giving this a go. Already have i2p but Linux Mint repo has Mono 3.2.8+dfsg-4ubuntu1.1.

Do you know if this will work? If not, any advice or a link on how to get Mono 4.0.4 installed on Mint would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hmm. i'm mostly familiar with ubuntu only =( Have you already looked  repos from http://www.mono-project.com/docs/getting-started/install/linux/ ? Are there any errors with 3.2.8? 4.0.4 for the stable work, i guess you can try with what you have.

Thanks for the link. With Mono 3.2.8, BitMoney seemed to crash before I could start mining. I installed Mono 4.0.4 and managed to start mining for a short time before it also crashed with the following:

Code:
2015-11-09 12:23:10.9667|TRACE|BitMoneyClient.Lib.ProxyServerSessionOverI2P|CreateInstance success
2015-11-09 12:26:06.8101|FATAL|BitMoneyClientGui.BitMoneyClientProgram|UnhandledException System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I had one miner instance running with two threads. It was adding a second miner instance that it crashed.
Ok so another coin aimed at darknet transactions right? Anoncoin is already i2p compatible I'm pretty sure, but how is i2p different from tor?

Ironically I glanced at the crave ann earlier today....didn't look so hot.

For i2p i have a unique client address (i2p destinations), in tor server only, it's important for the authentication.

About (de)centralization - it's easier to implement many features with client\server architecture and energy efficient. For you it's cheaper, for us it's the way to earn a few bucks.

Dev Is there a particular C++ redistributable to install for error missing MSVCR110.dll while on x64 windows?
UPDATE:  Visual C++ 2012 x64 did the trick while other versions did not.

Yes, native scrypt lib was built in msvc2012, thanks for the report.
legendary
Activity: 966
Whether it is centralized or not, I will mine this. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 896
Activity: 105
Ok so another coin aimed at darknet transactions right? Anoncoin is already i2p compatible I'm pretty sure, but how is i2p different from tor?

Ironically I glanced at the crave ann earlier today....didn't look so hot.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Nothing here to see.

i think you may be right on that one jim lol
Pages:
Jump to: