Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 125. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I've ruined my eyes when searching for info on the site about the opportunity of taking part in the ICO... I didn’t find it. How can I buy anything, how can I participate?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The project is interesting! I’m planning to invest! When did the project start? How much time has passed since that moment? I want to evaluate the effectiveness of the team.
Activity: 392
Hello! The current state and prospects are described very well. Tell me, what are the plans related to international level? Perhaps, any mergers and/or takeovers?

Cheers to you, too! Rentberry has already proved itself at the international level, it carries weight, there’re publications in the press. And there are some plans for expansion, as far as I know )
Got it! And what is the direction? It's interesting not even in terms of geography, that’s about the structure... So, what businesses do they plan to join?

Geography is also important, ‘cause this is one of the basic criteria of the market. But if you dash it, the main goals are: credit structures, banks, insurers, exchanges, and etc.
Clear! Have you already managed to establish cooperation with anyone? Can you reveal any brands or names?
Unfortunately, the names can’t be revealed. But partnership is established   with companies from the European Union, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, as far as I know. You can find the project’s growth forecasts in the WP. You should get interested!)
Ok, I'll check it out. Do they plan to cooperate   with the stock exchanges?
Activity: 238
Hello! The current state and prospects are described very well. Tell me, what are the plans related to international level? Perhaps, any mergers and/or takeovers?

Cheers to you, too! Rentberry has already proved itself at the international level, it carries weight, there’re publications in the press. And there are some plans for expansion, as far as I know )
Got it! And what is the direction? It's interesting not even in terms of geography, that’s about the structure... So, what businesses do they plan to join?

Geography is also important, ‘cause this is one of the basic criteria of the market. But if you dash it, the main goals are: credit structures, banks, insurers, exchanges, and etc.
Clear! Have you already managed to establish cooperation with anyone? Can you reveal any brands or names?
Unfortunately, the names can’t be revealed. But partnership is established   with companies from the European Union, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, as far as I know. You can find the project’s growth forecasts in the WP. You should get interested!)

Activity: 98
I have allocated funds for ICO! I'm an early investor that believed in the project. Are there any bonuses for me?
Hello! Of course, there are. In this status you, like me, finance the project at the most important and difficult moment, when help is incredibly important. That’s why the bonus is 33% at the moment. Go on!
I have allocated funds for ICO! I'm an early investor that believed in the project. Are there any bonuses for me?
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Where to lay out a report on the work done in the company?
Activity: 182
Algo Trader
I just want to become a friend and improve the relationship. This project has a real potential. Already developed the platform. Awesome team.

Waiting for the final product.
Activity: 168
I’m wondering if Rentberry plans to purchase the property and put it on long term lease. I believe it would allow reaching even lower prices on rental of real estate.
Activity: 364
Good time of day everybody. Does anyone know with which companies Rentberry plans to handle joint branding and marketing activities in the near future?
Activity: 336
Hi everybody. Does anybody have any info on the sum that company is planning to spend on conducting a marketing company after the platform is launched?
I’ve read that now you’re cooperating with two large law firms which ensure a strong legal basis for your organization. Are you planning to conclude agreements with additional law firms?
Hi everybody. How long is it before the sale of coins? Do I still have time to acquire coins?

Of course, you do. It’s more than 80 days until the end of the sale.
Activity: 280
Hi everybody. How long is it before the sale of coins? Do I still have time to acquire coins?
Activity: 294
When will the ICO end? I saw the bounty program is active till the ICO is finished, but couldn't see a date.
Jump to: