Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 18. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
What is waiting for your customers after BERRY is fully implemented?
 What about payments with credit - Which fees will be paid?
What about protection on transactions? How will you intend to avoid any fraudulent activity?

Rentberry plans to allow tenants to make their rental payments in BERRY tokens starting in 2018. This means no more fees will be incurred that will be associated with a credit card or wire transfer payment, bounced checks, unrecorded cash transactions, or long wait times for
receiving payments. The risk of any fraudulent activity will be minimized as all payments will be recorded on an immutable ledger.
Hello  team,
who is your main competitor at this moment? Who is on your point of view is more successful in this market?

Hello,
Thanks for your question. We do not have competitors at the moment as most of the real estate websites still include listings in the form of simple classified ads in print publications like Craigslist, Zillow, Rightmove and Zoopla which provide limited information about a particular property for prospective tenants and essentially no support for actionable items, such as the application process, contract execution, rent collection, and maintenance requests. Today, Rentberry offers users a fully operational, web-based long-term rental platform.
I have some questions, admin.  I would like to buy some BERRY. Where can I keep them so it’s secure?

Hello,
You can keep BERRY at any ERC-20 wallet, such as  MEW. Also, for the extra security you may choose any ERC-20 hardware wallet.
Activity: 378
What is waiting for your customers after BERRY is fully implemented?
 What about payments with credit - Which fees will be paid?
What about protection on transactions? How will you intend to avoid any fraudulent activity?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Hello  team,
who is your main competitor at this moment? Who is on your point of view is more successful in this market?
Activity: 406
I have some questions, admin.  I would like to buy some BERRY. Where can I keep them so it’s secure?
Activity: 142
I would also like to know about screening process. How would I be able to pass it if I am in Paris or Canberra? Will you actually partner with some local screening companies for that?

Hi OlgaKopotii,
Thanks for your question. Sure, we would like all the users worldwide to have access to fast score generation.
Activity: 326
BERRY token can already be used on the platform. As soon as the platform is internationalized, there will be strong demand as all the payments in BERRY are 50% cheaper.
But what are the services we already are able to rent on the platfrom? How we, as BERRY holders can use our 50% discount?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I would also like to know about screening process. How would I be able to pass it if I am in Paris or Canberra? Will you actually partner with some local screening companies for that?
I know Rentberry is gonna expand internationally, however when are you guys expending to Asia? Is there any specific plan on expansion in that area?

That's correct. Asia is one of the target markets for us. We believe that Rentberry will be highly popular and competitive in this area. As for the plan for expanding, we are looking into Singapore, Japan and Korea as one of the most important locations for us.
Activity: 434
I know Rentberry is gonna expand internationally, however when are you guys expending to Asia? Is there any specific plan on expansion in that area?
And what about your future partnership? Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain startups? Maybe you will collaborate with your competitors))) or you have plans to destroy them?))

Yes, we are currently in the discussions with some companies using blockchain technologies. At this stage we cannot disclose the details, our business development team is working on that. As you know, Rentberry has recently partnered with RoomDao and Cushman & Wakefield Texas Multifamily Advisory Team  to become stronger together!
Activity: 448
And what about your future partnership? Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain startups? Maybe you will collaborate with your competitors))) or you have plans to destroy them?))
I also have some more questions, cause I’m very interested in this project but have some mistrust. I didn’t find any information about newcomers to your team. Do you have any staff updates? How did the team expand for the last couple of months?

Both marketing and developers teams expanded almost twice as much comparing to pre-ico period.
You will have the chance to see the team during the next Q&A session: https://t.me/RentberryNews/46

I’m not sure to be very polite with this question, and I think a lot of users could ask it before, but please, replay to me - Why is the token price so low?

Hello graxoff,
We understand your concerns. We are not able to control the current market situation. Please note that we are Utility token and you can use it already on our platform. Our team is concentrated on product development and expansion. As the largest token holders of BERRY token, we do all we can to make Rentberry a successful company.
I also have some more questions, cause I’m very interested in this project but have some mistrust. I didn’t find any information about newcomers to your team. Do you have any staff updates? How did the team expand for the last couple of months?
I’m not sure to be very polite with this question, and I think a lot of users could ask it before, but please, replay to me - Why is the token price so low?
Activity: 182
For renting the apartment all over the world we always face long, boring and uncomfortable bureaucratic procedures. Do you have a scenario how to avoid it or just make it easier for the tenants?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Hey, all disappointed, Rentberry is getting mentions all over the globe.  
The company is named one among the 4 great crypto startups in 2018.
https://www.dcforecasts.com/4-great-cryptocurrency-startups-in-2018/

Very impressive news! This project permanently is on the TOP of the crypto news sources.
Even if the price for tokens is down at the moment I will HODL it!
HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY!

Yes, it's all about keeping patience and waiting for the storm to pass. Since spring the market seems to be collapsing. Still no idea how long it gonna take for the market to recover, till then we have to hold and stay strong.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There are a lot of short-term hype “investors” in the past 2017 decided to get quick and easy money with a lot of projects. The same they wanted to receive from RENTBERRY. I’m looking at them and laughing. What are you expected  - in a couple of weeks get millions of dollars? For this result go to exchanges and trade there. Hope you will reach profit.

I also don’t like the market situation but hold of berries assets it’s only the way for the investor during this days. Team, common, don’t waste your time for haters and reach all your goals.

Yes, I have been looking through the forum and found out many token sale participants are angry with the token price… this should not be an issue once they consider themselves to be investors.
Pages:
Jump to: