Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 16. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
I can finally see, Rentberry is doing good marketing finally. Rentberry was mentioned as an example of blockchain technology in real state by Appsterhq.
https://www.appsterhq.com/blog/blockchain-apps-guide/
https://www.cryptopulse.co.uk/episode-24/
That’s promising, waiting for the apps to be released!

Hope when the app will be released it will break all the best expectation of the project!
Mod, inform please when we can check alpha or maybe beta version? Will you conduct any customers testing mode?

Hello,
The app will be released by the end of summer. We are considering to conduct the tests of beta.  If beta version is available for testing prior to the main release, we will let everyone know.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Harmony for One and All
I can finally see, Rentberry is doing good marketing finally. Rentberry was mentioned as an example of blockchain technology in real state by Appsterhq.

Hope when the app will be released it will break all the best expectation of the project!
Mod, inform please when we can check alpha or maybe beta version? Will you conduct any customers testing mode?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Rentberry is really persistently moving forward and this is very pleasing to me as a holder of berries. The platform did not "come to the bottom" with the fall of the market but constantly declares itself as a promising project, showing relevant results.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I like it, it's very convenient to rent housing for crypto-currency, I think this project is waiting for success.
I have some questions, admin.  I would like to buy some BERRY. Where can I keep them so it’s secure?

Hello,
You can keep BERRY at any ERC-20 wallet, such as  MEW. Also, for the extra security you may choose any ERC-20 hardware wallet.
Yes, ERC20 purse quickly gained popularity and was recognized as the best by some parameters. Today, almost all known ICO bind their token to the ERC20 standard and therefore to the MyEtherWallet wallet.
Activity: 406
Hello  team,
who is your main competitor at this moment? Who is on your point of view is more successful in this market?

As I know Rentberry is still the only platform of its kind which combines not only the submission of ads as other companies but also the conclusion of contracts, monitoring of timely payment, consideration of applications for services and many more services. Give me a similar platform.
What is waiting for your customers after BERRY is fully implemented?
 What about payments with credit - Which fees will be paid?
What about protection on transactions? How will you intend to avoid any fraudulent activity?

Rentberry plans to allow tenants to make their rental payments in BERRY tokens starting in 2018. This means no more fees will be incurred that will be associated with a credit card or wire transfer payment, bounced checks, unrecorded cash transactions, or long wait times for
receiving payments. The risk of any fraudulent activity will be minimized as all payments will be recorded on an immutable ledger.

Great news. It's nice that Rentberry cares about its members and implements services in favor of the consumer. Rather the listed functions became available.
I’m not sure to be very polite with this question, and I think a lot of users could ask it before, but please, replay to me - Why is the token price so low?

Hello graxoff,
We understand your concerns. We are not able to control the current market situation. Please note that we are Utility token and you can use it already on our platform. Our team is concentrated on product development and expansion. As the largest token holders of BERRY token, we do all we can to make Rentberry a successful company.
Thanks for the answer! I appreciate your efforts and follow your achievements. I want to believe that the team will survive these difficult times and the market is stabilizing.

We really appreciate your support!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I would also like to know about screening process. How would I be able to pass it if I am in Paris or Canberra? Will you actually partner with some local screening companies for that?
This question interests many people including me. Earlier in order to track any alternative coins, extensive research was needed on the forums and chats. Now, this process has been simplified considerably thanks to new screening platforms.
Activity: 448
And what about your future partnership? Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain startups? Maybe you will collaborate with your competitors))) or you have plans to destroy them?))
Partnership clearly goes only to the benefit. Platforms can share their knowledge and resources. And if it is also a well-known and well-proven company it means it saw potential in you. Rentberry is on the right track.
And what about your future partnership? Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain startups? Maybe you will collaborate with your competitors))) or you have plans to destroy them?))

Yes, we are currently in the discussions with some companies using blockchain technologies. At this stage we cannot disclose the details, our business development team is working on that. As you know, Rentberry has recently partnered with RoomDao and Cushman & Wakefield Texas Multifamily Advisory Team  to become stronger together!

Yes, we are currently in the discussions with some companies using blockchain technologies. At this stage we cannot disclose the details, our business development team is working on that. As you know, Rentberry has recently partnered with RoomDao and Cushman & Wakefield Texas Multifamily Advisory Team  to become stronger together!
Partnership clearly goes only to the benefit. Platforms can share their knowledge and resources. And if it is also a well-known and well-proven company it means it saw potential in you. Rentberry is on the right track.
I’m not sure to be very polite with this question, and I think a lot of users could ask it before, but please, replay to me - Why is the token price so low?

Hello graxoff,
We understand your concerns. We are not able to control the current market situation. Please note that we are Utility token and you can use it already on our platform. Our team is concentrated on product development and expansion. As the largest token holders of BERRY token, we do all we can to make Rentberry a successful company.
Thanks for the answer! I appreciate your efforts and follow your achievements. I want to believe that the team will survive these difficult times and the market is stabilizing.
I know Rentberry is gonna expand internationally, however when are you guys expending to Asia? Is there any specific plan on expansion in that area?

That's correct. Asia is one of the target markets for us. We believe that Rentberry will be highly popular and competitive in this area. As for the plan for expanding, we are looking into Singapore, Japan and Korea as one of the most important locations for us.

It's great. The soonest to conquer the real estate market in Asia. The project is very promising and worth attention. I think the Asian market will interest them and attract many investors.
What an interesting question! Especially with respect to competitors. I also would like to know about the position of Rentberry about them.
There is an opinion that the founder of the TRON token, Justin San, sold billions of TRX tokens. This led to panic and lower prices).
For renting the apartment all over the world we always face long, boring and uncomfortable bureaucratic procedures. Do you have a scenario how to avoid it or just make it easier for the tenants?
You should see the white paper of Rentberry and then everything is clear. There the advantages of the platform, its functions and capabilities are very well described. https://cdn.rentberry.com/ico/downloads/Rentberry_Whitepaper_en.pdf
I also have some more questions, cause I’m very interested in this project but have some mistrust. I didn’t find any information about newcomers to your team. Do you have any staff updates? How did the team expand for the last couple of months?
Great news! I think many want to see these full ideas and enthusiasm people. Success is laid starting from the team.

Both marketing and developers teams expanded almost twice as much comparing to pre-ico period.
You will have the chance to see the team during the next Q&A session: https://t.me/RentberryNews/46

Hey, all disappointed, Rentberry is getting mentions all over the globe. 
The company is named one among the 4 great crypto startups in 2018.
https://www.dcforecasts.com/4-great-cryptocurrency-startups-in-2018/

Very impressive news! This project permanently is on the TOP of the crypto news sources.
Even if the price for tokens is down at the moment I will HODL it!
HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY!

Thanks for your support Valareos! We really appreciate it.
Over the past week, Rentberry really has something to boast about - the site is one of the best in web design and the place in the four best ICO. Such results are trustworthy and indicate a serious attitude of the platform for the future.
What about Australia? There is a strong demand for Rentberry here

Thanks for this question!
Australia is one of our targets, we are currently negotiating with big real estate companies out there as well as preparing the technically for the platform to get listings from landlords directly.

Such platform like Rentberry are also highly required in Japan. Most apartments in Japan require a guarantor who will agree to pay for unpaid rent or damage to the apartment if you fail to pay. This system tends to be very difficult for foreign residents of Japan.

I think such a platform as Rentberry is suitable for many countries. In it to the smallest detail are calculated the needs of both tenants and landlords. In one fell swoop, you accomplish a lot of tasks without wasting time. What else is needed in the modern world!

Thank you ChubarV!

Rentberry will use blockchain technology to streamline the entire long-term rental process by making it possible for tenants and landlords to complete all rental tasks in one place.
There are a lot of short-term hype “investors” in the past 2017 decided to get quick and easy money with a lot of projects. The same they wanted to receive from RENTBERRY. I’m looking at them and laughing. What are you expected  - in a couple of weeks get millions of dollars? For this result go to exchanges and trade there. Hope you will reach profit.

I also don’t like the market situation but hold of berries assets it’s only the way for the investor during this days. Team, common, don’t waste your time for haters and reach all your goals.
The market for crypto-currency is very vulnerable and unstable. Today you can get rich and tomorrow - lose everything! You need to be ready for this and not blame the whole world for your failures.
I know Rentberry is gonna expand internationally, however when are you guys expending to Asia? Is there any specific plan on expansion in that area?

I think for Asia the Rentberry platform is simply necessary, given the housing problems in some major cities. It's a very good decision to develop your business there. I wish you success.

Thanks for your wishes alex bugor!
Pages:
Jump to: