Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 15. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
hey how can i use online rental collection? how does it work? is it via checking account?
Activity: 51
Hi can I use berry token on other platforms as well?
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
I went to Facebook and watched the videos, I think even a very interesting platform, a convenient personal office, I think RENTBERRY has very good chances in the future. It pleases with its functionality and I think everyone who is interested in cryptomir no doubt needs to deal with the given project.
Activity: 43
Hey! Found out the info about the project as I am really interested in crypto. I lam renting my apartment on tenant-based assistance basis. Do you guys accept Section 8?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi! I'd like to receive an answer from a responsible personality! When would it be possible to list my apartment in Germany on the platform? Will I be able to use the tokens I receive from tenant to rent an apartment somewhere else?
Activity: 44
Hi team!
How can I use berry tokens? What can I pay with them for?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1

Great news Team! Looking forward to watch it.
How long will it approximately last?

These sessions usually last for 1 hour.

Great, thanks. Getting my questions ready.
Activity: 142

These sessions usually last for 1 hour.
Dear Community!

Rentberry is happy to announce the next Q&A Session with our CEO Alex Lubinsky. It will take place in Kyiv, where the most of the team is. The Q&A Session will take place on Friday, July 6th.

Follow the link for more details: https://rentberry.com/blog/live-qa-session-july-2018

Activity: 20
Hello!
The deposit will be handled in BERRY tokens based on the exchange rate during the time of e-signing rental agreement.

Awesome! Thanks for your answer!
Activity: 28
And what about your future partnership? Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain startups? Maybe you will collaborate with your competitors))) or you have plans to destroy them?))
What an interesting question! Especially with respect to competitors. I also would like to know about the position of Rentberry about them.

Today’s rental experience is not smooth and simple even in the US and other developed countries, let alone the rest of the world. Rentberry does not have competitors as all of them are just simple classified ads websites.
Activity: 142
I am sure Rentberry will surpass many of its competitors.  Millennials are now the largest demographic group in the U.S., surpassing previous generations. The overwhelming majority of them choose to rent rather than buy. Additionally, this generation is innovative and tech-savvy. Therefore, they will increasingly turn to Rentberry.
In the addition to above, I have heard most of the users are really waiting for implementing the crowdsourced security deposit system. I am looking forward to earning on that technology myself as well Smiley

Crowdfunding is less risky than investing in the stock market, that’s why everyone should wait till Rentberry implements it.

When you’re looking at the long-term rental space, it opens up a global effect where people around the world will be able actually to go in and help other individuals…unfreeze that capital and use it for something good.
I am sure Rentberry will surpass many of its competitors.  Millennials are now the largest demographic group in the U.S., surpassing previous generations. The overwhelming majority of them choose to rent rather than buy. Additionally, this generation is innovative and tech-savvy. Therefore, they will increasingly turn to Rentberry.
In the addition to above, I have heard most of the users are really waiting for implementing the crowdsourced security deposit system. I am looking forward to earning on that technology myself as well Smiley

Crowdfunding is less risky than investing in the stock market, that’s why everyone should wait till Rentberry implements it.

Yas! The long-term rental space is the last industry waiting for disruption. Great that Rentberry is the company that is taking a lead in that direction. 
Hello!
The deposit will be handled in BERRY tokens based on the exchange rate during the time of e-signing rental agreement.

Rentberry will turn Craigslist into eBay!!
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Hello!
Will the deposit be denominated in RentBerry tokens or in USD? 
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
I like it, it's very convenient to rent housing for crypto-currency, I think this project is waiting for success.

Thanks past_ale!

Pages:
Jump to: