Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 14. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Hello Berry Team! How can I collect your coin?  Can I mine it?

Hello,
BERRY token cannot be mined. You can purchase it on exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX.
Hello,why you haven't office in the US? Will you create it for your customers in future?

We have an office in the USA (San-Francisco), however the team is mostly based in office located in Kyiv, Ukraine. Alex Lubinsky, Rentberry CEO will show the office during the next Q&A session.
Hi team.Your product looks very nice. I'm really into it. But one question though. Why do you need blockchain technology? How is it gonna help?

Rentberry will use blockchain technology to streamline the entire long-term rental process by making it possible for tenants and landlords to complete all rental tasks in one place. These tasks include:  
• Searching for properties;
• Making offers / bids via the Rentberry auctioning platform;
• Screening prospects;
• Selecting the best / most suitable candidates;
• Negotiating the terms;
• Unlocking rental deposits;
• E-signing contracts;
• Paying rent;
• Submitting maintenance requests;
• Hiring third-party service providers (e.g., handymen and plumbers); and
• Enabling landlords to stay connected with tenants.

You may find the details in the Whitepaper by this link: https://cdn.rentberry.com/ico/downloads/Rentberry_Whitepaper_en.pdf
hey how can i use online rental collection? how does it work? is it via checking account?

Hello,
Thanks for your question. It’s quite an easy proccess. You may check the details by following this link:
https://rentberry.com/blog/how-to-collect-rent
Hi can I use berry token on other platforms as well?

Hello,
Berry tokens are created to be used solely on Rentberry platform.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
 BERRY mooning!!!! There is only 1.5m tokens up for sale so people are happy to sit back.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Tried using your service to rent an apartment. Everything worked great. I will totally recommend it.
I like the idea of closed circuit rental platform. It sound very promising.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Hi! I'd like to receive an answer from a responsible personality! When would it be possible to list my apartment in Germany on the platform? Will I be able to use the tokens I receive from tenant to rent an apartment somewhere else?

Thanks for your question! We are getting ready for the international expansion and it will be possible to list your apartment soon at your location. You will be able to use tokens for rent and for any other (utility) services as a landlord.
We hope you’ll enjoy using Rentberry!

Rentberry is really good looking platform. Can't wait when it finally gets worldwide.
I went to Facebook and watched the videos, I think even a very interesting platform, a convenient personal office, I think RENTBERRY has very good chances in the future. It pleases with its functionality and I think everyone who is interested in cryptomir no doubt needs to deal with the given project.

Thank you Ulya63!
Activity: 142
Hey! Found out the info about the project as I am really interested in crypto. I lam renting my apartment on tenant-based assistance basis. Do you guys accept Section 8?

Hello mini max,
Some users on our platform rent the apartment under section 8. We advise to contact landlord by sending a direct message via Rentberry and ask whether this term is accepted.
Hi! I'd like to receive an answer from a responsible personality! When would it be possible to list my apartment in Germany on the platform? Will I be able to use the tokens I receive from tenant to rent an apartment somewhere else?

Thanks for your question! We are getting ready for the international expansion and it will be possible to list your apartment soon at your location. You will be able to use tokens for rent and for any other (utility) services as a landlord.
We hope you’ll enjoy using Rentberry!
Hi team!
How can I use berry tokens? What can I pay with them for?

Hello,
You can already use them on the platform as a landlord for some services (please, check the details here: https://t.me/RentberryNews/12)

You will be able to use the service, pay rent with BERRY tokens, use them for third-party services, landlords will be able to promote their listings using tokens. Also, the users will be able to cover a portion of rental security deposits in exchange for rewards in BERRY tokens.
Activity: 40
I need an  updated information on your ICO. Where can I find this?
Activity: 50
Hey, I wonder one thing: what was not delivered from the roadmap?
Activity: 59
Hi team.What if the fees are too high for the agents? Is it possible to use your platform for free?
Activity: 64
I have bought your token, where can I move them now? Is it ok if  I keep them on exchange?
Activity: 39
hi is your company only one in rental service who use a crypto?
Activity: 109
Hello Berry Team! How can I collect your coin?  Can I mine it?
Activity: 42
Hello,why you haven't office in the US? Will you create it for your customers in future?
Activity: 48
Hi team.Your product looks very nice. I'm really into it. But one question though. Why do you need blockchain technology? How is it gonna help?
Pages:
Jump to: