Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 24. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
I think that the use of the credit bureaus for such service is unacceptable. After all, none of the modern credit bureaus do not take into account people’s connection with properties renting, so they can't evaluate a person for the industry. It is a pity that the developers Rentberry didn't consider it when they were working on the project.

Hello Lion_ashy8,
Of course, we took it into account, that's why Rentberry will have an individual scoring system.
On the Rentberry platform, all information on tenants and landlords will be recorded on smart contracts and used by a smart oracle to calculate the proprietary tenant and landlord scores. Where an individual is located will not be an issue as information and scores for both parties will be saved to the platform and made available upon request and when granted permission.

Wait, so will the landlord have access to credit info of potential tenant on Berry platform?  I must say it would be neat feature if it isn't included.  Credit worthiness is one of important criteria for screening prospective tenants by landlords or management firms. 

I understand the proprietary scoring based on smart contract will be very relevant in long run, however, I expect such data won't be available some time and new tenant will have no score at all.

Thanks for clarification.

Hi Tangri,

Sure, credit score report generation is already available on the platform. Once tenant applies, the report is instantly generated and is sent to landlord together with the application. What we're going to implement in future is our own scoring system, which will be based on data from many sources: information from applications, previous payment performance, history of evictions, data and scores from credit bureaus, past due accounts etc.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wow!! loving these prices at the moment!hope it stays down for a while for me to accumulate!and by the way,does anyone know the date of app release?we could see the price go up after the app release as their will be higher demand for the token.
The price will increase significantly after the release of the application! The release of the application is scheduled for the end of the summer!

Vague statements is not helping guys!!!

**Note: Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in the up coming days here in this forum! If any members in this forum oppose or disagree, please make your voice heard in the up coming days here!**
Activity: 224
Wow!! loving these prices at the moment!hope it stays down for a while for me to accumulate!and by the way,does anyone know the date of app release?we could see the price go up after the app release as their will be higher demand for the token.
The price will increase significantly after the release of the application! The release of the application is scheduled for the end of the summer!
Activity: 62
Activity: 48
I think that the use of the credit bureaus for such service is unacceptable. After all, none of the modern credit bureaus do not take into account people’s connection with properties renting, so they can't evaluate a person for the industry. It is a pity that the developers Rentberry didn't consider it when they were working on the project.

Hello Lion_ashy8,
Of course, we took it into account, that's why Rentberry will have an individual scoring system.
On the Rentberry platform, all information on tenants and landlords will be recorded on smart contracts and used by a smart oracle to calculate the proprietary tenant and landlord scores. Where an individual is located will not be an issue as information and scores for both parties will be saved to the platform and made available upon request and when granted permission.

Wait, so will the landlord have access to credit info of potential tenant on Berry platform?  I must say it would be neat feature if it isn't included.  Credit worthiness is one of important criteria for screening prospective tenants by landlords or management firms. 

I understand the proprietary scoring based on smart contract will be very relevant in long run, however, I expect such data won't be available some time and new tenant will have no score at all.

Thanks for clarification.

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I believe, it would be a great idea if you can let users access Rentberry over a Mobile Device

I was able to use it on my mobile. 
An interesting project. They focus on a single problem si I feel quite reliable

Thanks vochau026! We really appreciate it!
Hi, fellows!
good business, hope in the future should run by the planned. Justifiable plan, extraordinary logo!

Thanks Thotodia!

Hello Lion_ashy8,
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I'm so excited when Rentberry will fully begin his work and people from all over the world will be able to use it!

This will be possible very soon! Looking forward to spend my BERRY on the platform
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Many people face these problems and I hope that this will be resolved soon. I wish good luck to the project!
Rentberry team members, when you guys decide to come out of the dark, please answer the following questions provided by one of the members in this forum:

What about crowd funded security deposits?  How does one makes 7% annual return on it?  Once berries are put in to crowd fund, can you cash out anytime? 

What if berries value triples, quadruples?  Does renter receive partial berries back or landloard just keeps the berries? 

What about legal side?  How does landlord goto court to evict dead beat renter?  Will paper contracts needs to be signed for court document purpose? 

There are so many areas that are not clear.  As they say devils are in detail.
"Finalizing strategy and implementation are not easy task, and I would want dev to take time to do it right." Lol..They won't finalize anything, if there is no money from private investors in the company! How they will secure any rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA) when market cap is around $4.3 millions and going down every single day! This will not even scratch the surface in my small metro area. I highly suggest  that you to go back to Alex last podcast and listen the 24:00 - 24:30 within the potcast, when he comment on investors!
I am inclined to believe that Rentberry is still in very early stage of development, and many things are not thought out in detail.  Dev may or may not answer some inquires due to the fact that dev hasn't thought about it or haven't decided yet.  White paper itself is broad strategy and more of guidelines.  Specifics and details could vary over time. 

So, to answer your question,  I wouldn't worry too much about it yet.  Finalizing strategy and implementation are not easy task, and I would want dev to take time to do it right.

Its up to you to decide.  What I put in as an investment, I am comfortable if it goes to zero and delisted.  Happened before and will again.  I am in for long term.

Only put in what you are comfortable with and just don't put all eggs in one basket.

of course, of course.  I agree with you.  There are lots of things not discussed, such as technical detail about coming phone apps.  Where is the github for that?  

What about crowd funded security deposits?  How does one makes 7% annual return on it?  Once berries are put in to crowd fund, can you cash out anytime?  

What if berries value triples, quadruples?  Does renter receive partial berries back or landloard just keeps the berries?  

What about legal side?  How does landlord goto court to evict dead beat renter?  Will paper contracts needs to be signed for court document purpose?  

There are so many areas that are not clear.  As they say devils are in detail.

There are great and valid questions! The problem is that your questions will go answered here, just like my previous others questions! That's why there is a "Scam Alert" for this company in this forum and others on the online!

By the way, if rentberry team members won't answer basic and valid questions in this forum, do you think will be any different in the Q&A ?
of course, of course.  I agree with you.  There are lots of things not discussed, such as technical detail about coming phone apps.  Where is the github for that?  

What about crowd funded security deposits?  How does one makes 7% annual return on it?  Once berries are put in to crowd fund, can you cash out anytime?  

What if berries value triples, quadruples?  Does renter receive partial berries back or landloard just keeps the berries?  

What about legal side?  How does landlord goto court to evict dead beat renter?  Will paper contracts needs to be signed for court document purpose?  

There are great and valid questions! The problem is that your questions will go answered here, just like my previous others questions! That's why there is a "Scam Alert" for this company in this forum and others online!
of course, of course.  I agree with you.  There are lots of things not discussed, such as technical detail about coming phone apps.  Where is the github for that?  Will there be mechanism to buy berries in apps with fiat or user have to inconvenience themselves at exchanges to buy berries?

What if berries value triples, quadruples?  Does renter receive partial berries back or landloard just keeps the berries?  When security deposit is returned to renter after vacating premise, does landlord have to pay back in same berries as value of berries will fluctuate.

There is no fudding here dude! I am just trying to inform people in this forum! Read my previous comments here!
Rentberry team, 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view? Is this normal for a ICO that has raised almost 30m?  I hope you guys still have a heart beat in this forum!

I love you man. Keep it up.  Just bought 40k more at 1.7cents.  I have more order pending.  Keep fudding till it drops to a penny Cheesy  

Here are more ideas.  We know nothing about rentberry financial structure.  Where is it incorporated at?  Is it US company?  and who are the shareholder? Where is the financial statements?  Rentberry should disclose more to gain community support!!!

Keep the fud train running!!!
This ICO is on scam alert in this forum!! Going dark is not making the situation any better here!!
Pages:
Jump to: