Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 25. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Rentberry team, 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view? Is this normal for a ICO that has raised almost 30m?  I hope you guys still have a heart beat in this forum!
Rentberry team, where are you? Please don't go dark on me! Can you please answer one of my question?

-How Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  Just listen to 24:00 - 24:30 minutes within the podcast?
Activity: 84
I'm so excited when Rentberry will fully begin his work and people from all over the world will be able to use it!
Activity: 84
An interesting project. They focus on a single problem si I feel quite reliable
Going dark on Bitcoin forum is not the way to run a successful ICO people!!
The project is very good and if you actually succeed in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be interesting.
I am calling rentberry team right now to answer only one basic question in this forum, if rentberry team provides a fair answer to my question below, no more question will be asked by me in this forum!

-How Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  Just listen to 24:00 - 24:30 minutes within the podcast?

And that's why you guys gonna see me here everyday in this forum, because of lack of communication by rentberry team !!

**By the way people, if rentberry team members won't answer basic and valid questions in this forum, do you think will be any different in the Q&A ?**
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I will support this project, it is a very great project with good track record company Wink
I am calling rentberry team right now to answer only one basic question in this forum, if rentberry team provides a fair answer to my question below, no more question will be asked by me in this forum!

And that's why you guys gonna see me here everyday in this forum, because of lack of communication by rentberry team !!
Activity: 26
Greetings guys.
Looking forward for more updates. Sober activity, spotless project!

Rentberry team going dark this morning is not helping with their damage control in this forum!
Please stop spamming and please stick to the netiquette. You can post your questions in one post, not spamming them in single posts after and after while commenting them by yourself between. As far as I can see the team answered already the most of your questions. Especially the ones about the team members. Feel free to join their Q&A if you like.

That's the reason that i am still here! My questions still going unanswered!
Why is the team struggling to answer these basic questions? Please explain!
Rentberry team going dark this morning is not helping with their damage control in this forum!
Please stop spamming and please stick to the netiquette. You can post your questions in one post, not spamming them in single posts after and after while commenting them by yourself between. As far as I can see the team answered already the most of your questions. Especially the ones about the team members. Feel free to join their Q&A if you like.

pennyman, can you answer my questions that i just posted here?

Can you please post the team answers to the question below:

-You have stated above: "Please, find our comments to your questions below:"** Where is my previous question regarding how Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  Just listen to 24:00 - 24:30 minutes within the podcast?**

-Could you please answer my complete question which also includes the "Real Estate Acquisition" by rentberry? If Rentberry Club concept has been excluded from Rentberry way before the start of the Token Sale, why the the road map during the ICO indicated "Real Estate Acquisition" in addition to Club concept ? I can definitely provide you with the road map during the ICO which indicates " Real Estate Acquisition" in addition to Club concept. Please let me know?

No, they have not answer my questions dude!
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
Activity: 48
Hi, fellows!
good business, hope in the future should run by the planned. Justifiable plan, extraordinary logo!

Can anyone tell me when a rentberry team member will be available in this forum??
I think that the use of the credit bureaus for such service is unacceptable. After all, none of the modern credit bureaus do not take into account people’s connection with properties renting, so they can't evaluate a person for the industry. It is a pity that the developers Rentberry didn't consider it when they were working on the project.

As rentberry team has indicated here before, their can add or remove anything from the whitepaper or road map! Lol..
Pages:
Jump to: