Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 28. (Read 28557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Maybe because you're just spreading fud and they chose to ignore you since they believe no one really reads these threads. Or maybe there's no one at all to answer you.

I guess this is an opportune time to remind everyone that it's your decision and money to invest, no one will protect you if you don't make due diligence in researching backgrounds and stuff.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have noticed the same thing are happening on others rentberry forums. Can anyone elaborate in this matter?
Is anyone active in this forum?
Why members in this forum are making random statements regarding Rentberry ICO and not answering my questions? Please,speak up.
I am check in concept on your project, It's really interesting.

Hey, you think you can you answer the questions below:

-Why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

-How Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs   
 Just listen to 24:00 - 24:30 minutes within the podcast.

-How come "Real Estate Acquisition" Buy properties in the top 25 most popular cities and rent them out on a short-term basis to platform users and members of exclusive Rentberry Club" is no longer available on the Rentberry Road Map?
Activity: 168
You have a platform of generosity. Rent is not a good platform. In our country, the state is engaged in this. I think for renting apartments it has a lot of money. This is a profitable business. So if you can write everything please.
Activity: 35
I am check in concept on your project, It's really interesting.
Is this normal for this forum not to get answers for questions regarding Rentberry ICO?
I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your reply. Interesting vision, in right mind project, classy design.

James, you were able to get answers regarding my questions on Telegram?
I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your reply. Interesting vision, in right mind project, classy design.

Do you know why Rentberry team does not answer questions here or on Reddit? 
Activity: 34
It's interesting. Platforms such as Rentberry introduce custom quote functionality, allowing tenants to provide prices for leases. It allows the landlord to fully meet demand.

Hey, you think you can you answer my previous questions here. You seen as very knowledgeable person regarding this project!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It's interesting. Platforms such as Rentberry introduce custom quote functionality, allowing tenants to provide prices for leases. It allows the landlord to fully meet demand.
I want to know how the blockchain can solve the real estate problem. After all, there are too many problems involved in real estate,How can we collectively solve the biggest problem of the 21st century

Hello xiaocai2015,

Rentberry will use blockchain technology to streamline the entire long-term rental process by making it possible for tenants and landlords to complete all rental tasks in one place. These tasks include: searching for properties, tenant screening, making offers, unlocking rental deposits, submitting maintenance request, paying rent, hiring third-party service providers (e.g., handymen and plumbers), enabling landlords to stay connected with tenants etc.

In the future, we plan to decentralize and fully automate the tasks listed above using blockchain technology powered by our BERRY token.

Can Rentberry team member PLEASE!!!, PLEASE!!! answer the questions below:

-Why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

-How Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs   

-How come "Real Estate Acquisition" Buy properties in the top 25 most popular cities and rent them out on a short-term basis to platform users and members of exclusive Rentberry Club" is no longer available on the Rentberry Road Map?
Why no one answers my questions here? Are my questions not valid?
Wow, I didn't expect that here will be such a heated debate.) Maybe you started to sound the alarm early? I understand that the price of the token is far from the desired, but the project team is not silent, Lubinsky appears at the question and answer session, then participates in the podcast. The project is suing the Seattle leadership in the end. It doesn't look like a scam at all. I recently invested in a scam: a seemingly promising project that conducted an active aggressive marketing campaign, after the ICO introduced a commission for the withdrawal of tokens, the project profiles in social networks are silent for 2 weeks. Discussion of the situation takes on the forum for more than a dozen pages, and no answer is received. That's really a scam. About Rentberry I have no such suspicions.

Hi there, do you have the answers for my previous questions ?
Activity: 196
Wow, I didn't expect that here will be such a heated debate.) Maybe you started to sound the alarm early? I understand that the price of the token is far from the desired, but the project team is not silent, Lubinsky appears at the question and answer session, then participates in the podcast. The project is suing the Seattle leadership in the end. It doesn't look like a scam at all. I recently invested in a scam: a seemingly promising project that conducted an active aggressive marketing campaign, after the ICO introduced a commission for the withdrawal of tokens, the project profiles in social networks are silent for 2 weeks. Discussion of the situation takes on the forum for more than a dozen pages, and no answer is received. That's really a scam. About Rentberry I have no such suspicions.
Can any of you guys or Rentberry team if they still alive in this forum answer my questions below? Thanks!

Activity: 76
  ALERT!!!
This project is a scam. Do not invest.
The actual user of berryplatform does not exist.
They do not answer questions about the contents of the project.
They are not willing to advance the project.
Rentberry is the biggest scam case in cryptocurrency history!!

Lol.. are you serious. I’ve been watching the project since the start. If you doubt they have website (rentberry.com) or actual users on the platform, just go and register on their website and check it out yourself instead of spreading fud.
People are too lazy to check out the project, but they have time to spread nonsense everywhere….

Just as fish-stickers circulate around sharks, near every large ICO a lot of scammers are accumulating trying to shove investors with their versions of this ICO. Phishing sites do not collect crumbs from the table! They earn on such negative reviews very good money. And any information can be checked and do not believe in this nonsense.
Is anyone alive in this forum to answer the previous questions??? Please don't go dark on me!! lol..
Pages:
Jump to: