Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 27. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is there any particular reason rentberry team has not been able to answer my questions here? Has been over one hour since i posted my questions here in this forum! These are very basic questions!
copper member
Activity: 70
hello. Your rental network designed for business rental or private?
Why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

Hello True_Will_Set_You_Free
Thanks for all your activity on our thread!
We think it’s a private business to make private your profile on linkedIn or not. We do not oblige anyone. But if you are interested in meeting us in person and see who we are, please visit our Kyiv office anytime or at least join the next Q&A session with Alex which will take place from Kyiv office. To discuss the details, we can move our conversation to DM.

So, you are stating in this forum that 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view is a private business? How people will be able to verify employment information when over 90% of team can not be verifyed due to these profiles been private? Can you also answer these other questions:

-How Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  
 Just listen to 24:00 - 24:30 minutes within the podcast.

-How come "Real Estate Acquisition" Buy properties in the top 25 most popular cities and rent them out on a short-term basis to platform users and members of exclusive Rentberry Club" is no longer available on the Rentberry Road Map?

These questions should not take this long to be answer, as the same questions has already been posted in this forum many times throughout the day without been answer!

"Oh No!" the newbies with rentberries radon statements are back in this forum! Lol.. Can you guys please be back after rentberry team member answer my questions?
Why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

We think it’s a private business to make private your profile on linkedIn or not. We do not oblige anyone. But if you are interested in meeting us in person and see who we are, please visit our Kyiv office anytime or at least join the next Q&A session with Alex which will take place from Kyiv office. To discuss the details, we can move our conversation to DM.

So, you are stating in this forum that 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view is a private business? How people will be able to verify employment information when over 90% of team can not be verifyed due to these profiles been private? Can you also answer these other questions:

-How Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  

-How come "Real Estate Acquisition" Buy properties in the top 25 most popular cities and rent them out on a short-term basis to platform users and members of exclusive Rentberry Club" is no longer available on the Rentberry Road Map?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
I hope you advance! Very nice website, blameless project, sensible activity!

Thanks JeffreyEs!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

I hope you advance! Very nice website, blameless project, sensible activity!

Jeff, do you care to elaborate on your statement and also answer my previous questions?
I will be here all night newbies, lets get the vague statements out of the way in this forum! My questions still going unanswered here?
Why there are only newbies in this forum, making vague statements regarding rentberry? Can you guys bring anything to the table? I am still waiting!!
I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the business.
 Good luck fellows!

I think you guys can do much better on these vague statements, you are losing credibility really quick in this forum!
I would love to hear from the rentberry team members in this forum, are you guys alive?
Is anymore rentberry vague statement coming on my way?
I believe, it would be a great idea if you can let users access Rentberry over a Mobile Device

And more random statements regarding Rentberry continues in this forum! Lol.. Can you the least validate your statements here?
Seems interesting project!
Logical design, seamless activity.  Good luck guys!

Sweetheart, can you please answer the following questions?

-Why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

Activity: 56
I believe, it would be a great idea if you can let users access Rentberry over a Mobile Device

Sweetheart, would you mind to elaborate why rentberry seems a interesting project? In addition to logical design and  seamless activity? I will love to hear from you?

And the random statements regarding Rentberry ICO continues! Lol..
Why asking these valid questions is considering spreading fud?
Maybe because you're just spreading fud and they chose to ignore you since they believe no one really reads these threads. Or maybe there's no one at all to answer you.

I guess this is an opportune time to remind everyone that it's your decision and money to invest, no one will protect you if you don't make due diligence in researching backgrounds and stuff.

Should my questions go unanswered here? Do you think my questions are not valid ?
Pages:
Jump to: