Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 41. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hopefully we Can see Berry tokens on Etherscan soon, meanwhile Rentberry could provide us with ICO statistics.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
Desetralization really overcomes all the problems, this country has a lot of problems that come because of misunderstandings in a conversation until when this will be completed.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Hey. I can not imagine how this sphere can work on the blockchaine. it seems to me that for today it is not necessary. And how much did the project collect ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Hi Guys, have they start distributing the tokens?
Should start soon.
Activity: 5
Hi Guys, have they start distributing the tokens?
Activity: 168
Hi guys, what would be the Token Code for Rentberry once it got listed / minted?Hi guys, what would be the Token Code for Rentberry once it got listed / minted?
Is it Berry? Seems rather long not the usual 3 letters
Activity: 9
WTF is this site --> https://rentberry.cryptonoms.com/

oh my god man. someone please report to rentberry. I doubt this is a real site.

Thanks for reaching out. I also didnt understand, I thought you think cryptonomos. It seems scammer is Advertising on Google ads and somebody should Report this to the cryptonomos (they could contact the registar where the domain name is registered to take the fake website down, its cyber crime.)
Activity: 24
Thanks. I bought on this token, hope it moon soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi,

I'm interested to translate the white paper to Dutch. Is this one already reserved?

Hi Bonus01,
Thanks for reaching out. The Whitepaper is already translated into Dutch.

I like that vnietapaper is available in many languages. For me, this is a sign that the team cares about their fans
copper member
Activity: 310
Great project! anyone that has been hurt by a bad landlord knows this is a great idea!
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
When can I withdraw BERRY token from cryptonomos?

BERRY tokens will be issued and will be available for transfer in your account on Cryptonomos site within 30 days after the token sale.
You will be able to  send them to any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as My Ethereum Wallet.
When will the distribution of tokens of bounty?

Within 30 days after token sale.

That's scam.
Activity: 3

Please... why so low level bait? Cryptonomos not cryptonoms
Activity: 5

Activity: 980
Merit: 505
congratulations with successful ico finish guys, wanna know too, when will be available withdraw from cryptonomos?
cause i pass the kyc before or after i bought tokens, but it was pretty quick, so wanna know when tokens will be released and any news about when exchanges will come?
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
When will the distribution of tokens of bounty?
Activity: 30
When can I withdraw BERRY token from cryptonomos?
Activity: 322
cant understand how blockchain can be useful to home rental platform ...

Blockchain (smart contracts) is the only technology that can make the global crowdfunding process efficient.
Our goal is to unlock millions of dollars blocked in rental deposits and allow for community members (can be anyone) to back tenants financially and receive rewards (interest rate) in return. As of today, this can be only achieved via blockchain / smart contract technology.

And even more so now the blockade is being used, it seems to me, in all possible spheres. It is very convenient and people try to apply it everywhere
Activity: 3
Interesting project Cool
Pages:
Jump to: