Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 45. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
spreadsheet for articles please  Cheesy  Grin

Hello,
We do have a spreadsheet, but it is for internal usage only so we could calculate the remaining amount of tokens allocated for Bounty. If you have any questions in regards to your participation, please contact [email protected].
Please, include the following info:
1. Which campaigns you participated in;
2. Email registered in cryptonomos system.
Hi! I find this project trustworthy enough, but I think I have missed some news. When will be information about preICO results? I' very curious about it.

Hello,
We did not have pre-ico.
Raising more than 20 mln made us the largest ever property industry ICO. Thanks everyone and stay tuned for more updates! https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/01/25/rentberry-becomes-largest-ever-property-industry-ico-raising-20m/.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/?utm_source=icoranker
Valera pay attention.They do not plan to expose BERRY tokens on stock exchanges.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The idea of the project is quite interesting and promising at first glance.
where can I read more about the project, can you show links to media sources about you?
in which month is it planned to release mobile applications?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hi! I find this project trustworthy enough, but I think I have missed some news. When will be information about preICO results? I' very curious about it.
I also drew attention to this, all the pleasant Activity: 1. Smiley Let's hope that this is personal moderation. I'm interested in how to grow tokens?  Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices
guys, im rentberry investor too, but i dont like this stuff, why you wrote fake reviews here every day? every 2nd person is newbie or junior who is so excited to invest to the rentberry, please dont do that stuff, its looks sad

Agree, guys, it looks really strange  Undecided Maybe it is just a coincidence but really strange.
(c) Rentberry investor.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
guys, im rentberry investor too, but i dont like this stuff, why you wrote fake reviews here every day? every 2nd person is newbie or junior who is so excited to invest to the rentberry, please dont do that stuff, its looks sad
Activity: 1
This project is quite promising. But I wonder if it is going to be traded on any exchange ?
Activity: 109
1 potential project. Sorry I came too late to join the bounty
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
how to be a landlord and a tenant in case of a long lease if the value of your token changes significantly?
Activity: 32
Ive been a renter for years I am excited that I that I can pay rent in rentberry instead of fiat. Also there will be no worries on doing paper work in more then one place with using rentberry through smart contracts. Rentberrys platform already has a rental platform currently working already around the U.S! You will be able to negotiate your rental price from the rentberry platform as well!

Activity: 84
spreadsheet for articles please  Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 11
Best project to follow keep an eye guys

Who will install the BERRY course? Write that you do not currently exhibit BERRY on the stock exchange. If it does not grow. Then what is the point of buying it, please explain.
Activity: 2
I wanted to drop in and say that I think that this project has a great purpose behind it: as a renter myself for years, it's not easy finding a place you like and also have a shot at actually getting. Anything that makes it easier or provides a better user experience is solid in my book!
Activity: 1
Good project. Your app has a vision to allow to rent worldwide?
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
If some people who Can not participate in the ICO wish to reserve some of my coins, I have approx. 20,000, simply write me a PM and I will send it to you after the Distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: