Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 43. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Dear Community,

Meet Paolo Zapparoli and see why he invested in Rentberry platform and became an early seed investor of our product! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVLVjqNyKLs

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Rentberry,

Let's say I am a landlord and I receive BERRY as payment for me renting out my house. How do I convert my BERRY back to fiat ?

Thank you
James Yeo
Activity: 24
Because the Price of the eth is declining. They convert the eth received till this moment to fiat by the current exchange rate.

Thanks!
Activity: 9
Does anybody know why the total raised is going down on the live counter?

Because the Price of the eth is declining. They convert the eth received till this moment to fiat by the current exchange rate.
Activity: 24
Does anybody know why the total raised is going down on the live counter?
Activity: 47
Hello everybody! Tell me please, what exchangers will the coin after ICO? and when ?
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
I also invested in Rentberry ICO. Very good and promising project with a strong team.
Activity: 19
I posted your ICO on my website. Good Luck.

https://ccurrency.io/ico/decentralized-rental-platform/
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
5 days left till ico ends, i guess already doesnt matter if ico reaches harcdap or not, cause it already successful result for rentberry ico
if i passed kyc when will be available withdraw for my tokens? and any info about some exchanges and dates maybe?
Take a look at the CIO article about how blockchain is becoming instrumental to social change, we are proud to be featured there as an example of the new-age rental platform that brings changes to the rental market.

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
it is the perfect time now for a decentralized rental platform.
I contributed 41,000 USD to this Project, hopefully it will succeed.

wow, quite a lot, well who knows, rentberry already have a working product unlike those other ICOs out there and i really see a real world value here.

I was buying Ether at 10 - 20 USD a Piece, so actually this is digital money for me, I dont see it as 41K. more like 600, 700 bucks. Its just the Thing I was buying when the Berry token was around 0.50 so I only have 110.000 tokens.
All the same it is quite a large investment, I'm sure that it will pay off and you will definitely get profit. This project has many advantages

Well see, I only contribute to the ICOs with actual product and the Usability of tokens. For instance if there is an ICO with strange idea to put Insurance or debt into blockchain I stay away, since this smells fishy. I also checked Alexa rank of Rentberry and its steady for the last Year at 200,000 which means around XX,XXX uniques per day. So actually theyve had a platform as said and didnt put up the scam site just for the sake of ico. All in all I also see great possibility for renters to pay a part or whole rent in berries and get the Discount on the actual live Price of Berry token.
Activity: 322

wow, quite a lot, well who knows, rentberry already have a working product unlike those other ICOs out there and i really see a real world value here.

I was buying Ether at 10 - 20 USD a Piece, so actually this is digital money for me, I dont see it as 41K. more like 600, 700 bucks. Its just the Thing I was buying when the Berry token was around 0.50 so I only have 110.000 tokens.
All the same it is quite a large investment, I'm sure that it will pay off and you will definitely get profit. This project has many advantages
Activity: 322

Got a minute to spare? Take a look at the video of our investor Steven Baker from USA. He wants to share with you why he decided to invest in our project and why he believes in Rentberry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH2hgHId_iI

It seems to me that after this video, the number of your investors will greatly increase. People love this kind of video, it gives us confidence Smiley

I would like to clarify why my articles did not suit you, because all the conditions for writing are met.
Hello. Do you speak Russian? I would like to clarify some issues on the bounty program.

http://newstes.ru/2018/01/02/arenda-zhilya-po-vsemu-miru-blokcheyn-tehnologii.html
https://rusevik.ru/news/455444

Aнacтacия

Hi Anastasia,
Please, contact [email protected] regarding that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Looks like a great team working on the project. Hopefully there will be a more detailed roadmap.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

Activity: 616
Merit: 13
do you have a spreadsheet for the bounty ?
Pages:
Jump to: