Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 66. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
One of the best ICO I have seen so far! Will continue watching how you are going for sure. Big respect to your team from me.
Activity: 2
Interesting project so far !

Looks promising and the fact that you are an established company is a big factor  Grin
Hope you could expand to Manila. You'd be helping more by the millions! Great job guys!
Activity: 3
Rentberry sounds like a very promising project for 2018 ! I will certainly recommend it to my friends !
Good luck with the ICO guys !
Activity: 2
good Project
Roadmap Looks promissing  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Rentberry is taking home rental to the next level with the added sophistication of the blockchain technology! After going through the website and the whitepaper it is very clear why its ranked very high up among the ICOs for 2018 !!
After Tokens are bought, where can we store them?
Hi Rentberry Team !

It's a great project. I'll invest this week for sure (and read all comments here, haha) !

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Karim
Rentberry is the rocket of 2018
Interesting project and a very good marketing strategy.

How much is the market cap in this space. What is expected market cap in the next 2-3 years ?
Very promising project and company. I feel it is in hands of very good team and they will succeed. All the best !
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
Should I everytime fill out the form when I write a post on facebook?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello! tell me please - should I fill out the report every day or every week or at the end of the bounty?
Activity: 294
If Rentberry users can cover part of each other's rental deposits in return for rewards, then how can the user get this part of the funds back?
Activity: 448
Very interesting company, a good team, I think there will be decent results!
Very promissing Project.
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
Invested some. Let's see where this goes.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
always good to see running business launch an ICO, I think most of us here believe that blockchain will improve traditional system and you already established since 2015 then decide to use blockchain tech make me sure that your system will improve home rent market.
Activity: 4
Hi, could you please explain why the number of applications processed is alarmingly low compared to the # of listed properties and registered users? Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/22nOikt.png

And will the sale automatically stop once the hard cap of 30M is reached?
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
your bounty program is superb. we can earn token many ways. i participate for bounty program 3ways. thank you. waiting for ico to buy mor tokens.

Thanks for your participation! And welcome to the community of BERRY token holders!
Pages:
Jump to: