Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 69. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
As for me, Rentberry is a typical platform for renting property, which there are a huge number. Nothing special, except for the blockchain. Neither tenants nor landlords get additional benefits. So, I don’t see any reason to invest in this project, so far.

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback. Tenants and Landlords will get lots of profit by using Rentberry. It includes listing marketing & syndication, rental price auction, unique rentberry scoring methodology, rent collection and use of BERRY tokens, transparent application process, crowdsourced security deposit coverage and many others. You may check the Whitepaper for more details.
Activity: 294
If Tenants can pay the deposit of monthly payments in tokens. It looks like a kind of interest-free loan integrated into the platform.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Owners, tenants and third parties benefit through smart contracts and blockchain implementations
That's a nice coin
Tell me, how will the payment for utility services be made using your token? Are you going to connect state enterprises responsible for water, electricity, gas, etc. to your platform?

Greetings!
Our team plans to partner with utility corporations, such as PG&E, to offer the ability for users to pay utility bills in BERRY tokens directly through the platform. Our goal is to make sure all services that relate to the long-term rental process will be paid for online through our portal.
This will dramatically simplify the lives of tenants and landlords by allowing them to save precious time.
what is your revenue model? Will you charge renters and customers some fee?

Sure, there will be fee charged for some services. Please, find the detailed description of our business model in Whitepaper.
Having said that, a lot of startups on this business model ala uber where automation and algorithm act the middleman are facing a lot of flak. Also, in countries where discrimination against minorities are high, it would systematically enable the landlord to deny rental without the potential rentor knowing about it. I am saying this because the technological choice of the using blockchain is laudable but there are some question marks on the business model. Why can't rentberry allow bidders to be anonymous to the landlord he/she accepts the highest bid or the one fitting the criterias most?

Hi saintkamei,

Thanks for your feedback. Why should bidders be anonymous in your opinion? In our opinion a landlord should receive full information (including credit score report and background report) in case a potential tenant wants to rent the house/flat.
I have read somewhere that the 33% bonus will be valid until December 19. Will there be any other bonuses after that?

Hi,
You may find all the bonus stages here: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/
Is this for international market or just selected countries ?

Currently just in the States, but they do have plans to expand. you can check it in their roadmap

But other country can invest ?

Sure. Only following locations will not be able to participate in the token sale:
NY state (USA), Burma, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast, Africa), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria

Why NY state?

Due to specific regulations of this state.
I have faced several times the fact that pictures, that are published in ads, do not correspond with reality. Will the platform check the photos loaded into ads by landlords?

We are working on the verification process and improving it day by day. The landlords should go through 2-step verification when they place the listing on the platform so we pay special attention to that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This is a different ICO from many Other blockchain startups. Rentberry already got a branded firm.This will be a revolution in the Rental industry for sure,which is an area with a great potential to expand in the future.

Yes, Rentberry will use block chain technology to subvert the leasing industry. Its development prospects should be very good. It is really worth every investor's patience. Wink
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
cool. i like this approach.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Is this for international market or just selected countries ?

Currently just in the States, but they do have plans to expand. you can check it in their roadmap

But other country can invest ?

Sure. Only following locations will not be able to participate in the token sale:
NY state (USA), Burma, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast, Africa), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria

Why NY state?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Rentmart is the core of block chain technology, and intelligent contracts benefit all owners, tenants and third parties. This coin will be one of the good coins of the 2018. Cool Grin

allthough the whole idea behind it is nice, I wonder if people would go and rent a home / office / ... without a physical visit. We do live in an era that people buy hardware / clothes / food / ... online without touching it before buying, so it might actualy take of...
Virtual tours in homes has already been introduced few years ago, so if they can combine this idea and let it be managed by the blockchain... and most important, people like to use it... well, by all means, go ahead.
Progress in technology is key and eminent...

HI webwakko,
We believe the physical visit would still be required. That's why the landlord has an option to choose an Open House date and it will be visible for all the potential tenants on Rentberry platform.
You will require KYC submission ? if not on ico for your platform service

Yes, KYC will be required.
Hello everyone. Will the coin’s value be fixed during the whole ICO?

Yes, the rate is 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY during the token sale.
Congratulations to Rentberry for the Top 10 among the best ICOS, certainly something coming from the team's ongoing work and the solidity of the Project, just another achievement of many to come. I hope to be together when success is achieved.

Thanks belechau,
We have recently won Blockchain Best Industry Application Award at Global Fintech & Blockchain Industry Awards 2017 https://www.facebook.com/RentberryInc/photos/pcb.1424360857696075/1424360801029414/?type=3&theater
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Do you need russian translition?
Good day to you all. As I understood, the service is intended for long-term lease. Does that mean, that hotels’ owners won’t be able to use the platform?

Hello energycrypt,
The service is constructed for property owners and managers/ agents rather than hotels.
Hi,
Looks like a great idea!
In which markets are you going to start your operation? Huh

I think it will be USA first, since they already have a functional website with many properties listed there. According to the roadmap, they're planning an international expansion to Europe and Asia in 2020.

Thanks!
Sound really promising,
I hope they won't face any regulation related problems.

If they're launching in the USA and don't have any regulatory problems there, they shouldn't have them anywhere else. At least for now, we'll see how it will be in 2020.

Hi guys,
Thanks for your concerns, we have already checked the regulations of the countries we are going to expand. We are backed up with the best advisors and lawyers including Latham & Watkins LLP.
Pages:
Jump to: