Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 72. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Where i can read more about smart lock?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
This is going to be ICO of December 2107.  Working platform with proven business. is there any records of profitability of current business model?

I never heard any company in this space to be profitable yet. Right now everybody is burning investor's money.
Agree that ICO investors get hurt a lot.

What are the biggest private pre sale bonusses given ? How much tokens went to pre sale?

There was no pre-sale. The token sale takes place from December, 5 to February, 28.
Rentberry has made it to the watchlist of top ICOs in 2018, good news!

https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-icos-2018/

Thanks for sharing the link! We are also in top 10 ICOs of 2018 by Inc. Magazine.
Hello everyone. I correctly understand that to finance other people's deposits can only be coins BERRY and no other currencies?

Hello slavonicpl,
That's totally right!
Hey everyone! I have read the Whitepaper on this project and found out all the answers to my questions. Highly recommended!

Thanks Bit_fan_talks!
All previous projects related to real estate was not sucessful for investors. Dev, could you explain what is the most orginal point of your project?

Hi,
You may read the detailed informatin on the original point in the Whitepaper (Company Background, Rentberry Explained sections).
Here is the link for you: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Whitepaper_English.pdf
What is the minimum amount you have bought Your tokens?

Hi,
The minimum amount available for the purchase is 0.1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY coins + bonus if applicable.
Is there legal documents required to participate in the platform

Both tenants and landlords have to go through the verification process which is performed by our security partners, so technically no documents are required.

but wouldn't that mean that your security partners require documents?

No, you would just need to provide information by submitting the forms online. We perform the identity checks for both Tenants and Landlords to avoid scam. All the private data entered is secured and strictly confidential. This way we make sure the Landlords get the applications from verified Tenants only, as well as the Tenants are sure the property is added by real verified Landlords.

Sounds a good way of checking identities, and this is a key factor. Will you use an external service to verify identities?

We will be using a third-party privacy and identity framework, however this technology will be integrated into Rentberry.
Is there legal documents required to participate in the platform

Hello,
You don't have to provide with legal documents to participate in Rentberry token sale.
I browse and experience the current web site system.

It have a large number of properties on the current system , the ui is so nice and the user experience is awesome.

It's an another working system, want to be tokenized.  What a reliable project to me.

Awesome feedback. Thanks areschen!

do i understand this right, you are planning an free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your plattform?

We are having Bounty Campaign. Feel free to join: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Bounty_Campaign.pdf
One of the rare doable icos. I see you as AirBnB of the crypto world. Good luck.

Thanks for your feedback, Teodora Rizova
We really appreciate it!
So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

The rent will be collected in fiat and BERRY tokens.
The article on bbc is very interesting. That important to see that kind of content, that improve the visibility and the credibility of the project. Rentberry has nice argument to succeed, I think the future can be very good for this project.

Thanks Trrrt! We are also happy to be in Top 10 ICO of 2018 by Inc. Magazine.
It would also help imo having a phone app. It would reach a lot of people and im quite sure would be liked.

Hi Piggy,
We are in line with you! We are already working on the apps.
Do you accept payments from visa card?

Hello,
Wire transfer is available only for the large contributions ($100k+)
If your project can be put to use in my city, I think it can solve the problem of renting in our city, because it belongs to an overloaded city here, and the rental industry has many problems

Thanks ayasemoon789!
Rentberry is definetely ideal platform for big cities.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Do you accept payments from visa card?
I like this project.
GL guys!

Thanks a lot!
This project deserves attention, especially given the fact how quickly the soft cap was achieved. I want to support the project, I'll try to get tokens via cryptonomos.com.
Yep, I was also quite surprised by how fast they reach soft cap. Either way I'm glad that I can be a part of this project
This is not surprising, as stated in the previous post, Rentberry community is growing every day, potential investors decide to invest in this wonderful project because they see in it perspective!

Keep it going Rentberry team!  Wink

Thanks CryptoCutie! We appreciate your support!
Pages:
Jump to: