Author

Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed - page 154. (Read 115358 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
Not sure what to do with this clever copypaster, I'll report it here and we'll see if mods take action or not:
User: Dekafi https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dekafi-1965397 Banned

Original:
Yesterday I red article regarding digital currency. The article aim to discourage us in using digital currency as these currency is not recognize by our country monetary institution. What do you think is the reason why  other governments are discouraging its citizen to use digital currency? Any thoughts.....

Why Goverment  is not recommending to use  digital currency such a bitcoin? Because the government cannot controll it over. The government doubts the digital currency will be used illegal activities.

Copypaste with a minimal edit:
Yesterday I red article regarding digital currency. The article aim to discourage us in using digital currency as these currency is not recognize by our country monetary institution. What do you think is the reason why  other governments are discouraging its citizen to use digital currency? Any thoughts.....

Why Goverment  is not recommending to use  digital currency such a bitcoin, because The government cannot control bitcoin over. The goverment afraid bitcoin can be used illegal activities.

Archive: http://archive.is/8Tw9R

EDIT:
What is the difference between Nuke and Autoban?
Delete reply: Re: Forum moderation policy in topic #20333 by member #2133181
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1965397
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1994107
Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #2133111
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
hyper21    Newbie  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hyper21-2102560

Cryptocurrency is a form of digital money that is designed to be secure and, in many cases, anonymous.

It is a currency associated with the internet that uses cryptography, the process of converting legible information into an almost uncrackable code, to track purchases and transfers.

Cryptography was born out of the need for secure communication in the Second World War. It has evolved in the digital era with elements of mathematical theory and computer science to become a way to secure communications, information and money online.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-cryptocurrency-how-does-it-work-and-why-do-we-use-it-3954614

http://archive.li/OEsap

Sources coincidence in %

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
newbie Ferhat.garip: Banned

They are copy / pasting earlier replies within the same thread. Their posts before this copy / pasting started are mostly permutations of "good job" and "i like this project".

Copy:

it's just news of various ways of strategy to drop crypto prices. and they succeeded it was time for high-ranking officials to buy crypto.

Original:

it's just news of various ways of strategy to drop crypto prices. and they succeeded it was time for high-ranking officials to buy crypto.  Shocked

Copy:

Every time you consider increased centralisation for whatever reason, you must ask yourself this question: why am I not simply using VISA?

Original:

Every time you consider increased centralisation for whatever reason, you must ask yourself this question: why am I not simply using VISA?

Copy:

I really think that technology is addictive thing.
Slave is exaggerated word but, it makes our lives completely bonded.

Original:

I really think that technology is addictive thing.
Slave is exaggerated word but, it makes our lives completely bonded.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
anisuzzaman99apu Edit: Banned.

What is a custodial service?

A custodial service is when an entity or individual holds a client’s property or money on their behalf.  The custodian is responsible for the safety of the financial products. If you are a custodial client, you are still the beneficial owner of the financial products but are held on your behalf by the custodian.

And
I think Bitcoin should be Custodial Services needed...

Source: https://www.asb.co.nz/help/what-is-custodial-service.html
What is a custodial service?
Last Updated: 15 Feb 2017
A custodial service is when an entity or individual holds a client’s property or money on their behalf.  The custodian is responsible for the safety of the financial products. If you are a custodial client, you are still the beneficial owner of the financial products but are held on your behalf by the custodian.

At ASB Securities, the registered owner of the financial products can be ASB Nominees Limited, ASB Securities or the nominated offshore custodian who holds them in custody on your behalf. You are always listed as the beneficial owner.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
This newbie account gracebroo14 (Banned) started his journey in the forum by copying others posts. He even copied the emojis (which turned to text that made it obvious) that's why he's been caught.

Copy [archived]
Whew the difficulty,  Shocked
Original [archived]
Whew the difficulty,  Shocked

Copy [archived]
Everyone should try look into this project, Arcblock, its a great project... Dont lets underrate ut the way people thought deeponions won't go far...
Original [archived]
Everyone should try look into this project, Arcblock, its a great project... Dont lets underrate ut the way people thought deeponions won't go far...

Copy [archived]
If you think this project is still not a success then you may have a high standard of about altcoins, I think the development flows well and for me this is already a project success. because all inside is a team of the best ever, I hope this will be a pilot project for the best ever. they are the team of DCORP crowdsale involved  Wink Smiley
Original [archived]
If you think this project is still not a success then you may have a high standard of about altcoins, I think the development flows well and for me this is already a project success. because all inside is a team of the best ever, I hope this will be a pilot project for the best ever. they are the team of DCORP crowdsale involved  Wink Smiley
Kinan07

Bitcoin is nothing more than a mobile app or a computer program that provides a Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive bitcoins. This is how Bitcoin works for most users.

Behind the scenes, the Bitcoin network shares a public record called "chain-block". This record contains all transactions ever processed, enabling the user's computer to verify the validity of each transaction. The authenticity of each transaction is protected by digital signatures related to the sender's address, allowing all users to have full control over the bitcoin delivery from their Bitcoin address.
In addition, anyone can process transactions using special hardware counting power and get a gift in bitcoin for this service. This activity is often referred to as "mining".

Source: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@fariz/bitcoin-know-usefulness-advantages-security-transaction-and-validity-76157a12e974e
From a user point of view, Bitcoin is nothing more than a mobile app or a computer program that provides a Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive bitcoins. This is how Bitcoin works for most users.

Behind the scenes, the Bitcoin network shares a public record called "chain-block". This record contains all transactions ever processed, enabling the user's computer to verify the validity of each transaction. The authenticity of each transaction is protected by digital signatures related to the sender's address, allowing all users to have full control over the bitcoin delivery from their Bitcoin address.

legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
User azguard2(banned) Plagiarized in my own thread :
When a new transaction is signed, it is broadcasted on the Bitcoin network. It will then be collected and recorded in a block. Each block, once constituted, will in turn be broadcasted.
All these messages are public and verifiable.
They make it possible to notify and therefore take to witness all the participants of the Bitcoin network on any new information that enriches the blockchain.
Messages are transferred over the network in a binary format, encoding numbers on 32 bits or 256 bits using the Little-Endian convention.
The Little-Endian convention sets the bytes from the lowest weight to the strongest weight, the Big-Endian convention sets the bytes from the strongest weight to the lowest weight.

For example the number 1 is represented in hexadecimal on 32 bits by 00000001 with the Big-Endian convention and 01000000 with the Little-Endian convention.

The number 1 on 32 bits with the Big-Endian convention:
 Byte 3 |  Byte 2 |  Byte 1 |  Byte 0
--------+---------+---------+--------
     00 |     00  |     00  |      01

The number 1 on 32 bits with the Little-Endian convention:
 Byte 0 |  Byte 1 |  Byte 2 |  Byte 3
--------+---------+---------+--------
     01 |      00 |      00 |      00
God damn you. Do you have to copy paste this without siting a reference? I ran this through plagiarism checker and 97.5% is Plagiarized:
image loading
Original reference : https://pascalpares.gitbooks.io/implementation-of-the-bitcoin-system/content/1-network.html#messages
A heads up for you, you're getting banned!
Please permaban him.
Activity: 266
Merit: 50
User: Ardan17

Bitcoin is heavily dependent on this mining process. Due to the mining carried out by miners Bitcoin will validate every transaction, build and store the new block into blockchain. To save the new blocks into the Blockchain, miners must reach consensus.

Original:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@ardian27/complete-explanation-of-bitcoin-miningpart-1-miner-role-and-function-20171110t3403322z

life in the Bitcoin Mine project that aims to create a transparent cloud mining and how to see the Bitcoin industry move forward. Bitcoin mining has become one of the world's most difficult and competitive industries. From the market price correction after Mt. GOX exploded, the laws of hypocritical national regulations and the reaction of banking lobbyists, the struggle to own the latest and greatest ASIC mining rig technology and beyond. Not just Genesis Mining, one of the largest Bitcoin companies in the world.

Original:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/life-inside-a-bitcoin-mine-interview-with-genesis-minings-marco-streng

Archived:
http://archive.today/XkUPh

aunchangezi Banned

Hackers steals $30 million worth Ethereum Currency was stolen by hackers through a cyber attack launched on the three of the largest wallets on a recent note. And as per the sources reporting to Cybersecurity Insiders, the latest heist launched on the multi-sig wallets of Ether happens to be a major cyber attack to have hit the Crypto currency space.

Security experts who are probing on the issue say that Multi-Sig Wallets of Ether were accessed and around 150,000 units were extracted from different e-wallets in a time frame of just 4 days.

Source:
https://www.cybersecurity-insiders.com/hackers-steal-30-million-worth-ethereum-cryptocurrency-through-cyber-attack/
The news is out that around $30 million worth Ethereum Currency was stolen by hackers through a cyber attack launched on the three of the largest wallets on a recent note. And as per the sources reporting to Cybersecurity Insiders, the latest heist launched on the multi-sig wallets of Ether happens to be a major cyber attack to have hit the Crypto currency space.

Security experts who are probing on the issue say that Multi-Sig Wallets of Ether were accessed and around 150,000 units were extracted from different e-wallets in a time frame of just 4 days.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Member Melody Jelly not banned yet! deserves a ban too:

Copy:
Byteball will grow like a snow ball. It is very hard or difficult not do anything about it.
Tony and your team deserve a lot respect...

Original:
Byteball will grow like a snow ball. It is very hard or difficult not do anything about it. I can have a new job if I want, just teaching five people everyday  about byteball I will get 100 dollars, this other five people will do the same... and so on...Byteball can pass bitcoin very easy.  And because of the lack of exchages for byteball, it has the potential for people to people exchage...I think it cannot get any better than this...Tony and your team deserve a lot respect...

Jr. Member zhundy banned! should say goodbye to his account too. Please ban him.

Copy:
Very exciting collection! Thank You for the idea. You could keep the thread continually updated so that I will not have to go through a monolithic wall of posts to get the best ones. I can hardly wait the sight of an address that is a full sentence. Has anyone created an address like that? I do not care if it is vanity or similar.

Original:
Very exciting collection! Thank You for the idea. You could keep the thread continually updated so that I will not have to go through a monolithic wall of posts to get the best ones. I can hardly wait the sight of an address that is a full sentence. Has anyone created an address like that? I do not care if it is vanity or similar.
legendary
Newbie Now Jr. Member novak hiel not banned yet! made the mistake of posting plagiarism in a topic that I follow. And without context it makes no sense 6 to post it again after 6 years. Please nuke his account, that also removes some of his bounty applications.

Copy:
It's about 58 times more likely to find addresses that start with your pattern. You could do a filtering step afterwards…

Original:
It's about 58 times more likely to find addresses that start with your pattern. You could do a filtering step afterwards…

In the same thread, Jr. Member AnnSerg77 banned! deserves a ban too.

Copy:
I finally decided to download this simply program so that I would no longer impose upon Rassah to create my vanity addresses. I read the OP and understood it perfectly until I got to GitHub. At this point all bets were off. I continued to read this thread and finally came to the conclusion that if this is easy, I've yet to realize it.

Original:
I finally decided to download this simply program so that I would no longer impose upon Rassah to create my vanity addresses. I read the OP and understood it perfectly until I got to GitHub. At this point all bets were off. I continued to read this thread and finally came to the conclusion that if this is easy, I've yet to realize it.
legendary
Jr. Member David Way banned! is polluting the Bitcoin Technical Support board with off-topic plagiarism about ethereum. Please end his posting privileges.

Copy (archived):
You need to be in Ubuntu: I ran a virtual machine in oracle virtualbox

if you need help doing that follow tutorial(https://linus.nci.nih.gov/bdge/installUbuntu.html)

i used this version of ubuntu (ubuntu-16.04.3-desktop-amd64.iso)

Once you are successfully in Ubuntu (probably works with other linux distributions but this is what i tested) follow these steps

go to documents and create a folder named "bruteforce"

follow this link https://gist.github.com/tayvano/7755e3e8d8b64581d5ff2865087b93f8
(the post is much longer than this)

Original: https://www.reddit.com/r/MyEtherWallet/comments/7y1xxf/private_key_missing_4_characters_when_issued/ (you may need to click "show more posts", it's the post made by user blurpesec).
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
MetaMask uses something called "hierarchical deterministic wallets" (gory details) to generate addresses. Essentially, the addresses that you generate are determined solely by the "seed phrase." The first time you run MetaMask, it will generate a seed phrase for you, and then when you install MetaMask on other computers, you can "restore" from the same seed phrase. This means that the same addresses will be generated in the same order.

Original: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/33158/same-metamask-account-can-live-in-two-computers-at-the-same-time/33185#33185
As to #2, MetaMask uses something called "hierarchical deterministic wallets" (gory details) to generate addresses. Essentially, the addresses that you generate are determined solely by the "seed phrase." The first time you run MetaMask, it will generate a seed phrase for you, and then when you install MetaMask on other computers, you can "restore" from the same seed phrase. This means that the same addresses will be generated in the same order.
legendary
Jr. Member mohit3110MM banned! should be banned for plagiarism too. He copied a large article, I'll only quote a part of it here.

Copy:
Bitcoin (BTC)
The price of Bitcoin has fallen dramatically over the last 24 hours. At press time, the currency is wallowing at $8,477 – roughly $600 less than where it stood yesterday afternoon. Prior to that, the currency had experienced a weekend high of $9,800 but subsequently dropped to $9,500 and $9,300 respectively within a 48-hour period. This ultimately marks a $1,200 drop in only five days.

Original: https://cryptoslate.com/price-watch-bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-bitcoin-cash-and-litecoin-sink-deeper-in-the-red/
legendary
Merit: 3282
AdFunnel.Tech copied yahoo's signature campaign format, word for word for the rules and changed a few words for the other parts to make it make more sense. I just realized I never reported it, and only remembered when they left me a negative trust feedback  Tongue

Sample: (rest of the thread is copied too, BBCode is identical and so is the majority of the text)

Rules
Please use avatar if your rank allow you to do so
Required to make 25 constructive and on topic posts per week
60 characters minimum
Participants not posting at least 25 posts per week for 2 consecutive weeks will be removed
1 bitcointalk account per participant
Acct will neg trust accts will be rejected
If you receive neg trust during campaign, you will not get paid & removed
You are not allowed to advertise any other sites in your signatures
Posts in any sig campaign or bounty threads does not count toward the weekly required post count
Participants will not rank up unless we announce there is an available opening
Participants may not change Eth addresses. You will use the same address the whole campaign

Posts in Games & Rounds, Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, or Micro earnings will not be counted

Yahoo's:

Rules
Must wear avatar if rank allows for it
Must make 25 posts per week
Posts must be constructive and on topic
75 characters minimum
Users not posting a min of 25 posts per week for 2 consecutive weeks will be removed
1 bitcointalk account per person(If you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt are kicked out with no pay)
No neg trust accts may enroll
If you receive neg trust while enrolled you receive no pay and will be removed
If youre placed on SMAS blacklist during your time enrolled you will not be paid
You may not advertise any other sites in your signatures
Posts in any sig campaign or bounty threads will not count
Users will not rank up unless I announce there is an available opening
Users may not change payment addresses. You will use the same address the whole campaign

Posts in Games & Rounds, Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, or Micro earnings will not count
Jr Member wilmot

Copied with minor changes, slightly rearranging part of the sentences.

Manufacturers of digital asset banknotes have launched bitcoin banknotes at a store in Singapore. Designed to make ownership and cryptocurrency circulation as easy as using paper money, they are currently available in 0.01 and 0.05 BTC denominations.
Manufacturers of digital asset money Tangem announces the launch of smart bitcoin banknotes at the Megafash Suntec City store in Singapore.
Tangem explained that their bitcoin smart bills are "Comparable to well-protected paper money" and "Quite cheap to hand over.

Original: https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-smart-banknotes/
A digital asset smart banknote manufacturer has launched bitcoin banknotes at a store in Singapore. Designed to make owning and circulating cryptocurrencies as easy as using paper money, they are currently available in denominations of 0.01 and 0.05 BTC.

Digital asset banknote manufacturer Tangem announced the launch of smart bitcoin banknotes at the Megafash Suntec City store in Singapore on Thursday.

~

Tangem explains that their bitcoin smart banknotes are “Comparable to a well-protected paper banknote” and “Cheap enough to hand over.”
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Original post

The biggest value of coins from airdrops is my DeepOnion and in my own experience thus coin had given me good value coins that even almost reached a million in my local country currency.
DeepOnion have a very unique way of airdrops and they set it into 40 waves from the first day of airdrop started last July last year.

Copied post

The biggest value of coins from airdrops is my DeepOnion and in my own experience thus coin had given me good value coins that even almost reached a million in my local country currency.
DeepOnion have a very unique way of airdrops and they set it into 40 waves from the first day of airdrop started last July last year.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036
Betnomi.com Sportsbook, Casino and Poker
Here I have quoted the post and my reply with the source of the Plagiarism User chetan010295

They did omit a word here or there in a sentence but it is pretty clear and sources were not cited. Reported to MODS as well.

Sharding : Horizontal partitioning is a design principle whereby rows of a database table are held separately, rather than splitting by columns (as for normalization). Each partition forms part of a shard, which may in turn be located on a separate database server or physical location. The advantage is the number of rows in each table is reduced (this reduces index size, thus improves search performance). If the sharding is based on some real-world aspect of the data (e.g. European customers vs. American customers) then it may be possible to infer the appropriate shard membership easily and automatically, and query only the relevant shard.

How it will use in Eth Blockchain:

We split the state and history up into K = O(n / c) partitions that we call “shards”. For example, a sharding scheme on Ethereum might put all addresses starting with 0x00 into one shard, all addresses starting with 0x01 into another shard, etc. In the simplest form of sharding, each shard also has its own transaction history, and the effect of transactions in some shard k are limited to the state of shard k. One simple example would be a multi-asset blockchain, where there are K shards and each shard stores the balances and processes the transactions associated with one particular asset. In more advanced forms of sharding, some form of cross-shard communication capability, where transactions on one shard can trigger events on other shards, is also included

Quoting for proof of Plagiarism.

Source

http://enacademic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/11338590
2nd paragraph- https://bitsonline.com/buterin-sharding-buzz/
legendary
Merit: 3282
The below post was originally posted by tvplus006, here. Posts are 100% identical.

Plagiarism from Harris Pay: (archive)

Dear, colleagues

I want to introduce you to a table with the new AirDrop and Bounty programs, which are on bitcointalk.
This is not the first table which is posted on a forum, but definitely not least. But I want to believe that it will find its admirers, which will help with finding new bounty.
It’s not a secret, that new Bounty programs need to be taken from thread:
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)
Of course they are not posted in the same order in my table. Before getting something similar, you will have to filter through some rubbish and only then you will find the new program itself. The ones who have done it, will understand what I mean.
So, I have created this draft work, filtering through the rubbish. Everything that I have found, I have put in the table according to days of the week. The only thing that you will have to do is choose program, which suits you best.
In this table, not only programs which are led by famous managers are gathered, but also those who lead bounty for the first time. And if everyone understands about the first ones, I will talk about the second.
There are many campaigns, which do not hire local managers, but lead them by themselves. As a rule, they have the rank Cooper Member, and their name corresponds to the name of their bounty program. That is why I included them in the table.
The following ICO Bench rating in the table is set at the start of a bounty campaign. To get more accurate value, you should follow a link, which will get you to the page of a campaign in the rating, since the value is re-counted every couple of hours.
P.S. please, do not take the following table as a recommendation, but as a helping hand with choosing bounty.
I will be glad to receive your comments and critical remarks.

THE TABLE OF NEW BOUNTIES, which will make you happy.
*you can stimulate regular updating of the table with the help of +Merit or any kind word Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
User: Sekyut

Mungkin thread ini berguna untuk pemula yang belum tau cara merubah token jadi Rupiah, simak tutorialnya berikut :

1. Agan harus punya akun di Indodax (indodax.com)
2. Wallet ETH yang support ERC-20 (MyEtherWallet/MEW) myetherwallet.com
3. Exchange yg menerima token ERC-20 tersebut (Forkdelta) forkdelta.github.io
4. Saldo ETH dalam wallet ERC-20 minimal 0.01 ETH
5. Web tool crypto explorer spt: etherscan.io atau ethplorer.io

Untuk memastikan bahwa token kita sudah ada list di forkdelta, ada baiknya kita mengunjungi delta balance terlebih dahulu.
Sekaligus untuk memudahkan kita melakukan proses penjualan di forkdelta.

Langkah pertama:
Buka website forkdelta, dan masukkan private key dengan cara:
Select account ==> Import Account
Masukkan address wallet MEW kita dan private key-nya
Click import
Jika tampilan akun di pojok kanan atas udah berwarna hijau, berarti kita udah masuk ke forkdelta.

Langkah kedua:
Biarkan tab forkdelta terbuka, sekarang kita buka delta balance dan masukkan address MEW kita.
Click token yg akan jual ==> pilih Trade on Forkdelta

Pada kolom token deposit, masukkan jumlah token yg akan dijual trus ===> click Depost
Pada kolom ETH deposit, masukkan jumlah ETH yang akan dijadikan gas fee penjualan ===>Deposit
Biasanya akan memakan waktu 5-15 menit untuk proses tersebut. Setelah itu, kita refresh page forkdelta pada browser kita.
Jika angka token dan gas udah masuk pada deposit tab, maka kita udah siap untuk melakukan penjualan token tersebut.

Kita bisa memilih cara untuk melakukan penjualan:

1. Dari Order Book
Cari angka yg berwarna hijau dan memiliki angka yg sama dengan harapan kita, click ==> isi dengan berapa token yg akan kita jual (ingat, jumlah token harus dibawah atau sama dengan jumlah token yg tertera di order book)

2. Dari Open Order
Disini kita bisa menentukan harga sesuai dengan keinginan kita, cara pengisiannya sebagai berikut:
- Isi jumlah token yg akan kita jual pada [Amount to sell]
- Isi harga per token pada [price] dengan harga keinginan kita dalam ETH
- Isi [expire] dengan angka, setiap 14 detik nilainya adalah 1 time expires, artinya setiap 14 detik akan mengurangi jumlah angka yg kita masukkan disitu (default 10000 = 43000 menit, kurang lebih 12 jam)

Jika token kita terjual, maka hasilnya akan terlihat di kolom deposit. Dan sudah saatnya untuk dilakukan withdraw sesuai dengan angka yang tertera di kolom deposit.
Itu berarti memasukkan hasil penjualan token ke dalam wallet MEW kita.

Sama seperti proses deposit tadi, akan memakan waktu 5-15 menit.
Jika ETH sudah berada di kolom DEPOSIT, artinya ETH hasil penjualan SUDAH berada dalam wallet MEW.

Jika ingin menyimpan ETH, maka kita bisa segera keluar dari situs forkdelta, dengan cara
Click pojok kanan atas (alamat MEW kita dengan background hijau), pilih forget account ===> Yes, forget account

Jika ingin langsung menukar ke rupiah, maka di dekat kolom deposit, kita pilih transfer pada form ETH, masukkan jumlah ETH yang akan kita transfer pada [amount] dan masukkan alamat ETH wallet Indodax pada [address]

Setelah selesai, kita bisa keluar dari situs forkdelta.

Catatan:
- Dalam setiap transaksi deposit, withdraw, dan transfer akan muncul tx-hash (bukti pengiriman), yang bisa kita cek di etherscan.
- Jangan lupa untuk meninggalkan 0,01 ETH - 0,05 ETH pada wallet MEW, supaya kita tidak kelabakan nyari pinjaman gas fee untuk transaksi yang lain.

Terimakasih

Plagiarism: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=11377.0 | http://archive.is/Zq4VC

Note: The original poster said that he allows this user to 'copy-paste' his post as long as he edited his post and put the source on his thread. But I have a different opinion. This user got 3 merits for this plagiarism post, which should not happen in the first place as he didn't have the slightest intention to give credits to the original author.
Jump to: