Pages:
Author

Topic: Reputable Trader Accepting Loans 5.0% Weekly! - page 2. (Read 9979 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Just letting everyone know that I lent 1aguar .05 btc a minute ago:

blockchain.info/address/1APKormrFRhfV4bho8eLVLfuV4kVwK3Eo7

And he said he would pay me .0525 btc in one week's time at

blockchain.info/address/1KJtLkQeS2DGUAxFcbapjWdgnHtxpvWTJu

Good luck, 1aguar and hope to see .0525 btc there in a week!

I really don't think you'll have any problems. He's been following through on our agreements, Smiley.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Just letting everyone know that I lent 1aguar .05 btc a minute ago:

blockchain.info/address/1APKormrFRhfV4bho8eLVLfuV4kVwK3Eo7

And he said he would pay me .0525 btc in one week's time at

blockchain.info/address/1KJtLkQeS2DGUAxFcbapjWdgnHtxpvWTJu

Good luck, 1aguar and hope to see .0525 btc there in a week!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
No collateral is offered.

Secured=based on $USD value and tied to exchange
Unsecured=based on bitcoin

Some people like secured loans.  Tongue

Secured means "secured by collateral", the proper term for what you meant is "tied/untied"

Offer is, of course, withdrawn.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
...some people like myself or killerloop assumed secured means collateral, rather than the amount being tied to fiat or btc...

I got the impression his offer to loan you money was based on you claiming it would be secured by collateral. I doubt he will give you an unsecured loan.

Indeed. If you look at the types of posts he makes and loan he gives out, he only does it with collateral. So there is some misunderstanding with the term "secured" loan. I'm pretty sure he will retract the bid as well.

Anyways OP, I've sent you PM, but not for a private bid.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I am glad that Killerloop has bid in the auction.

I got the impression his offer to loan you money was based on you claiming it would be secured by collateral. I doubt he will give you an unsecured loan.
Activity: 546
I am glad that Killerloop has bid in the auction.

I still need some liquidity, so if you do not want to bid, please message me if you are interested in lending around these same rates. This means you, ranlo and haploid23  Tongue

I do not hold any altcoins; I only trade BTC/USD.

I will not accept any up-front cost or risk as a requirement for obtaining a loan.

I am not going to let you hold my $11 just so I can use your $10 for trading.
legendary

Ah I see. Glad you clarified, because some people like myself or killerloop assumed secured means collateral, rather than the amount being tied to fiat or btc. You might consider upping the interest amount, most people here tend to not give loans unless there was collateral, no matter how trusted you are.
I'm assuming the only difference between secure and unsecure loan is collateral and no collateral?

Some people like secured loans.  Tongue
Well for the record, I did receive repayment for the btc I previously loaned him. It was a little late, but I still received full amount + interest. No collateral, so it was unsecure right?

Yes it was unsecured, good that you got your repay.
legendary
It is a good chance to see if he is legit or another one of those scammer/ponzier of unsecured lending.

Well for the record, I did receive repayment for the btc I previously loaned him. It was a little late, but I still received full amount + interest. No collateral, so it was unsecure right?

https://blockchain.info/address/15bF79q4HXxSN212hVXxVyCM9dxTncZHd6
Yeah, I don't do silent auctions so I'm out on this one.

It is a good chance to see if he is legit or another one of those scammer/ponzier of unsecured lending.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I'm assuming the only difference between secure and unsecure loan is collateral and no collateral? I suggest that all "bids" be open public posts for transparency. You could claim that someone bid only 2% interest per week in PM if you didn't receive the results you wanted.

Yeah, I don't do silent auctions so I'm out on this one.
legendary
I'm assuming the only difference between secure and unsecure loan is collateral and no collateral? I suggest that all "bids" be open public posts for transparency. You could claim that someone bid only 2% interest per week in PM if you didn't receive the results you wanted.
100$, 1 week, 5%, secured

EDIT: Withdrawn due to no collateral.
Hello,

I am now accepting loans via auction on this thread. This post is announcing the first auction!

Today, I am offering four different promises: 1 week and 2 week "notes", with secured and unsecured rates (bitstamp is the reference exchange).

I am writing down my promise for up to $1,000 of debt for each note, so the total being auctioned is 4,000.

To place your bid, simply send me a private message (or make a post) by using this format:

Bidding on 1/2 week note un/secured at % per week

At 10:00 PST tonight, the best bids will be announced. You are allowed one more bid after this (up to 1 bid for each note).
At 10:30 PST tonight, the best bids will be announced; loans will take effect the same day if payment is made before 11:00 PM; otherwise, the next day.
You must bid at least $100 and at most 5% weekly interest.

I will pick best offers up to $1000 from each of the 4 auctions.

Good luck!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
Confirming receipt of payment from blkjaguar on my $10 BTC loan (with interest).  Many thanks sir.  Looking forward to doing again soon.
Activity: 224
I hope he understands that what he is doing is classified as money laundering in the united states.

...and unsecured lending also known as "gambling"

But Gambling is legal in some states while money laundering is not.
I hope he understands that what he is doing is classified as money laundering in the united states.

...and unsecured lending also known as "gambling"
Activity: 224
I have been contacted by 3 parties who have had green dot accounts banned due to this guys practices. Anyone have any info or had accounts locked by this guy please contact me.
legendary
2.0btc sent on June 29 10pm PST, repayment is 2.1 btc on July 6 10pm PST.

https://blockchain.info/tx/179c4f59a39585c5c16a2caa3daafe524ee562cfc76441f6003b79a7bba76615

I still need your repayment address! Please check your messages.

Sorry I forgot. Here is the address for repayment in a few days. Btw I never got a PM from you. Edit: Nevermind I did get it, but it was buried with the other messages I got from other people so it went unnoticed.

15bF79q4HXxSN212hVXxVyCM9dxTncZHd6
Pages:
Jump to: