Pages:
Author

Topic: Reputable Trader Accepting Loans 5.0% Weekly! - page 8. (Read 9979 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Yes, it is OK. But please no more non-lending in this thread. [haha]
Activity: 938
Merit: 1009
UPDATE: New promotion! I am now securing your loan at bitstamp last! You will get the better of bitcoin or dollar value interest!

Lend me your $ or BTC and you can forget about market risk!

Look at the huge gains I made in the last 2 days! Recent profit margins are at 20%!

Shocking photos removed! Ya just had to be there, period!

Don't miss out on these two epic promos, 10% weekly interest ends in just 5 days.
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
Confirming I lend bl4kjaguar $500 worth of bitcoin.

I expect payment of $550 (in bitcoin) 7 days from now.

Doesn't matter what you BS about.   Roll Eyes

If you could make 10% a week, you would be the richest man alive.

BS?
And how many escrows have you done?

No tire-kickers in this thread, please!

I already answered you:

Don't plan on lending more than $1k: the scale of my enterprise is limited.

I can provide proof of my business model through web-meeting, but not to tire-kickers!  Tongue
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ive done multiple trades with this guy on local bitcoins he is very very fast, he is actually the only guy i go to for moneypak trades. we have done 9-10 trades together
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Warning to all - this is a ponzi scheme.

If the OP were actually able to make 10% a week, he wouldn't need loans.   Undecided

I have over 4,000 successful escrows, so I am a legit bitcoiner.

I do make several times your rate of return by rationally utilizing your money! Use your LocalBitcoins account to discuss with me.

Loans received so far:
James_Howlett offered a Loan of $1000 on 05/21 to be repaid with a sum $1224.19 on 06/21. Active
nhabuon offered a Loan of .7 BTC on 05/27 to be repaid with a sum .735 on 06/03. Repaid
nhabuon offered a Loan of .7349 BTC on 06/03 to be repaid with a sum 0.771645 on 06/10. Active
quick_btc offered a Loan of $200 on 06/05 to be repaid with a sum $220 on 06/12. Active
non2 offered a Loan of .5 BTC on 06/05 to be repaid with a sum 0.55 BTC on 06/12. Active

Doesn't matter what you BS about.   Roll Eyes

If you could make 10% a week, you would be the richest man alive.

If the OP were actually able to make 10% a week, he wouldn't need loans.   Undecided

I have over 4,000 successful escrows, so I am a legit bitcoiner.

I do make several times your rate of return by rationally utilizing your money! Use your LocalBitcoins account to discuss with me.

Loans received so far:
Reference the original post, which will be kept up-to-date with this information.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

If the OP were actually able to make 10% a week, he wouldn't need loans.   Undecided
UPDATE: For the next 7 days only, interest rates are doubled to 10% weekly!  Shocked

Loan me $10 today and get $11 on 06/12!

Any dollar or bitcoin amount up to $1,000.

Check the first post for details.
In just 7 days, trader nhabuon already received his money back with 5% bitcoins interest! Way to go, nhabuon!
You can determine someone's reputation by the number of successful escrows that they have done.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Good news!  Grin

I trade with a totally unique arbitrage system on LocalBTCitcoins exchange where I have done over 4,000 successful and positive transactions.

Loans/Offers received:
James_Howlett offered a Loan of $1000 on 05/21 to be repaid with a sum $1224.19 on 06/21. Pending
I received a loan offer! I am also quite close to 4,000 successful escrow trades on LB. I have done a few dozen outside of escrow on there too. Wink

My arbitrage operations still could use more capital! I am open to your offers. Wink

Other than Paypal, what kind of collateral are you offering?

He's offering his word. Isn't that enough?! You can trust him; he's from the Internet.
Activity: 882
Good news!  Grin

I trade with a totally unique arbitrage system on LocalBTCitcoins exchange where I have done over 4,000 successful and positive transactions.

Loans/Offers received:
James_Howlett offered a Loan of $1000 on 05/21 to be repaid with a sum $1224.19 on 06/21. Pending
I received a loan offer! I am also quite close to 4,000 successful escrow trades on LB. I have done a few dozen outside of escrow on there too. Wink

My arbitrage operations still could use more capital! I am open to your offers. Wink

Other than Paypal, what kind of collateral are you offering?
Good news!  Grin

Loans/Offers received:

I had some recent unconfirmed negative feedback; while discussing this event on the LB forums, everyone started talking about how legit I am as a trader!  Cheesy

Thread on LB forums referencing my reputation and business model
Anything in Paypal is NOT collateral!
Paypal is reversible and there are too many thieves selling stolen verified Paypal accounts on different onion sites.
I regularly get PayPal offers on LocalBitcoins, where I have over 3,000 confirmed honest trades with no chargeback complaints yet!
So what if thieves exist? I am a great partner for receiving PayPal funds and that is a fact you can verify. Also, I send all payments from my own account.
Activity: 882
I am out of silver. Additionally: All past promotions are over.

New promotions:
I have up to $1000 in PayPal funds as collateral; willing to discuss your offers for the rate; I offer bitstamp * 1.01 and we do it in your LB escrow.
Principal and 5% interest paid in bitcoin weekly.

I am a long-term reputable seller with PayPal on LocalBitcoins with zero complaints (you can ask anyone on there), so you can rest assured of no chargebacks. Wink

You can also Sell me bitcoins for PayPal directly.

I have made over a dozen trades today on LB, mostly PayPal and MoneyPak. I hope this has addressed your concerns, Crypto.Conyo. Smiley

Anything in Paypal is NOT collateral!
Paypal is reversible and there are too many thieves selling stolen verified Paypal accounts on different onion sites.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hes legit

I dont understand how he made any profit, he always overpaid for BTC by fairly large margins in forms of moneypak
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
For what it concern me, I have to address you again to:
- BTCJam
- BitLendingClub
I believe those communities could help you collecting funds quickly, since risks of this loan would be spread among many investors.
You probably could even save money.

Take care, CC.
Pages:
Jump to: