Pages:
Author

Topic: Reputable Trader Accepting Loans 5.0% Weekly! - page 7. (Read 9983 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
No problem man, the community needs fun. You won't get a satoshi so --> free fun
Well, I already have loans, so I guess I am also having fun?  Smiley I already have cash flow too, but if you are skeptical of either or both; Why not have me prove it to you?  Wink Can you accept that offer?
Ranlo offered me a loan but I turned him down.  Shocked
You are right, nobody on here will lend to me!  Cry
Maybe you should just report my posts and forcibly shutter this thread!  Tongue

But honestly, I do have collateral:
My trading on LB profits several hundred a day, so it is collateral. If you think hard, you will see how my reputation is also collateral, and NOT ONLY because trust is a rare commodity.

4,400 escrow trades indicates trust
Threads are offering unsecured loans, so why can't I ask for them?
My business is not collateral?? Schedule a time for me to prove otherwise!

This thread will be good for a lot of fun, I think.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Dude, why?  Grin
Because people need unsecured loans too. Just because it is unsecured does not mean it is unenforceable.

I am a friendly and generous borrower and I thank you for bumping my thread.  Kiss

No problem man, the community needs fun. You won't get a satoshi so --> free fun

Activity: 882
Dude, why?  Grin
Because people need unsecured loans too.

Forum rules...no collateral = no loan
Dude, why?  Grin
Because people need unsecured loans too. Just because it is unsecured does not mean it is unenforceable.

I am a friendly and generous borrower and I thank you for bumping my thread.  Kiss
If I don't pay, you could seize coins from my account via LB support.

I have pledged a very profitable trading account as collateral. Your "warrant" is on negotiated and recorded on LB.

Finally, bitcointalk LOVES to use LocalBitcoins, and reputation does matter

"Seize via bla bla bla"
Dude, why?  Grin

Why take the risk and the hassle of contacting support when I can have your collateral and sell it in a split second? Again.. this is the LENDING forum not GAMBLING. We do not take risks and we do not want hassle.

No collateral
No loan

Grin
Why are you reporting

I want to be faithful to my creditors and annoying to the tire-kickers.

That's fine, but you still need collateral to get a loan.
If I don't pay, you could seize coins from my account via LB support.

I have pledged a very profitable trading account as collateral. Your "warrant" is negotiated and recorded on LB.

This is my thread for long-term lending.  Smiley
Activity: 882
Why are you reporting

That's fine, but you still need collateral to get a loan.

Well, you are amusing Cheesy
Just one of the hundred people who come here with words, dreams and nothing in their sack. Wonder why they never get a satoshi?

You should move to the Gambling section, maybe you will have more luck there. This is the safe Lending one.
Why are you reporting

Why are you reporting dubious loans from outside this forum? It is not collateral, it doesn't show trust and even if it did it would be completely useless.
Only in-forum trust matters, if any.

If you want a loan get collateral, otherwise you are wasting your time.
Loans/Offers received:
James_Howlett offered a Loan of $1000 on 05/21 to be repaid with a sum $1224.19 on 06/21. Active
nhabuon offered a Loan of .7 BTC on 05/27 to be repaid with a sum .735 on 06/03. Repaid
nhabuon offered a Loan of .7349 BTC on 06/03 to be repaid with a sum 0.771645 on 06/10. Repaid
quick_btc offered a Loan of $200 on 06/05 to be repaid with a sum $220 on 06/12. Active
non2 offered a Loan of .5 BTC on 06/05 to be repaid with a sum 0.55 BTC on 06/12. Active
arbitrage001 offered a Loan of $500 on 06/05 to be repaid with a sum $550 on 06/12. Active
nhabuon offered a Loan of 0.772305 BTC on 06/10 to be repaid with the greater of 0.8340894 BTC or $536.75 on 06/15.  Active

Only 48 hours left until all promotions expire!
nhabuon negotiated a special interest rate and loan period,
He also took advantage of the market risk promotion! Way to go!

UPDATE: New promotion! I am now securing your loan at bitstamp last! You will get the better of bitcoin or dollar value interest!

Lend me your $ or BTC and you can forget about market risk!

ATTN: Loans maturing on 06/12
Unless you have negotiated with me, you will not be paid back until the promotions end on that same day 06/12!
OK, but I feel that since I am not a liar, that what I am providing is sufficient.

Sorry but it is insufficient. You won't get anything here.

When (if) you change your mind contact me with proper collateral and I will gladly help you.
I'm not calling you a liar, but I don't care about your reputation at all!

OK, but I feel that since I am not a liar, that what I am providing is sufficient.

Like I said, my account is profitable to an extreme and your claim against me is enforceable through that account.

This thread will be a record of what I have returned. It is OK if you do not participate because my offer will still be around.

That doesn't even matter, bl4ckjaguar has scammed before.

Your liabilities are not fictional.   Roll Eyes   Angry  My friend lost money in your scam but was never compensated.  Cry  I also lost money, but fortunately I had some of your collateral. Of course, that was the Wild West of bitcoin lending! This is something a bit different;

I am now creating daily trade reports for investors/lenders. You will see trade id, rate, and fiat amount for all sales and buys, every day. I am happy to log into my account via WebMeeting software to confirm the truth of my reporting!

Anyone who has legitimately lost money can simply post here.

If you want a loan get collateral, otherwise you are wasting your time.

Don't call me; I will call you.  Grin
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
That doesn't even matter, bl4ckjaguar has scammed before.
A sharp investor will understand and note that their claim against my profitable account is enforceable via LocalBitcoins support system.

If a lender requires collateral beyond this then I'm afraid that my promotions will not apply and I will only be able to supply PayPal funds on a 50% reserve basis.

I am a frequent and trusted PayPal buyer on LocalBitcoins, and frankly this thread will not appeal to tire-kickers seeking collateral; I simply need to finance my operations, period: whether $10 or $1000.

Sir. I am not claiming anything against your profitability, skill or reputation. I'm not calling you a liar, but I don't care about your reputation at all! For what I care you could request a loan to manufacture weapons; as long as you have collateral I will help you.

Please understand that unless you provide reasonable collateral you are not requesting a loan but a partnership which has very different rules and expected returns.
If you ask for a loan here the lender wants 0% MATERIAL risk, this means altcoin/precious items shipped to the lender. See? It may be worth a lot with your trading counterparts but here your reputation's worth is less than a satoshi.

After all... aren't you an experienced trader? Buy a stable altcoin and use it as collateral, I do not care about your 10% week. Give me collateral plus 5% and I'll lend to you any amount you like.
vip
👻
bl4kjaguar is a scammer.
This is the same TradeFortress who lost or stole my friend's bitcoins and mine too?  Cheesy
Just when I thought this thread could not get any more ironic!
vip
👻
bl4kjaguar is a scammer.
Yes, it is OK. But please no more non-lending in this thread. [haha]

If you change your mind and offer collateral I would happily loan to you, even for several weeks.
A sharp investor will understand and note that their claim against my profitable account is enforceable via LocalBitcoins support system.

If a lender requires collateral beyond this then I'm afraid that my promotions will not apply and I will only be able to supply PayPal funds on a 50% reserve basis.

I am a frequent and trusted PayPal buyer on LocalBitcoins, and frankly this thread will not appeal to tire-kickers (i.e. those seeking collateral); I simply need to finance my operations, period: whether $10 or $1000.
Yes, it is OK. But please no more non-lending in this thread. [haha]

If you change your mind and offer collateral I would happily loan to you, even for several weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: