Pages:
Author

Topic: Reputable Trader Accepting Loans 5.0% Weekly! - page 9. (Read 9979 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I am out of silver. Additionally: All past promotions are over.

New promotions:
I have up to $1000 in PayPal funds as collateral; willing to discuss your offers for the rate; I offer bitstamp * 1.01 and we do it in your LB escrow.
Principal and 5% interest paid in bitcoin weekly.

I am a long-term reputable seller with PayPal on LocalBitcoins with zero complaints (you can ask anyone on there), so you can rest assured of no chargebacks. Wink

You can also Sell me bitcoins for PayPal directly.

I have made over a dozen trades today on LB, mostly PayPal and MoneyPak. I hope this has addressed your concerns, Crypto.Conyo. Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Thanks for your attention and answers.

A loan at 5% weekly is fatty, but:
- your trades seems currently not so vibrant
- you currently do not have money to backup the loan
- your collateral is not liquid and shipping costs make them almost worthless
So I decline your offer.

In my personal opinion, I suggest you to have a look to BTCJam, where you can meet other localbitcoiners as you, borrowing BTC for trading, and lenders that can probably fund your loan.

Hope it helps and good luck.

CC.
Hi.
I just had a look to your LBC profile and I have some few questions:
- Why don't you have any active ad?
I have almost no money, and people are not responding well to my requests to trade out of escrow, although I did it locally just this week!

I have about .4 bitcoins that I am saving to be able to open my ad again. That is why I can accept almost any size of loan from people here.
Sounds a bit strange, after 3000+ hopefully profitable trades. What happened exactly?
1) Margins are now lower and it became less profitable
2) I have had to bail out friends who were in tough financial circumstances.
3) Losses related to other bitcoin investments and transactions.

Yes, I was wondering why from November 2013 till today no more Confirmed feeds occurs, even if you are receving "normal" feeds. Probably I don't know exactly the difference between the two kinds of feedbacks.

Thank you, CC

There is confirmed feedback after November and same with unconfirmed. Huh
On LB, feedback can be left at any time. I have also made a few trades recently.
You can see my confirmed feedback here:
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/1aguar/feedback/

Please let me know if interested in my offer; 5%/week is great, right? Smiley
Hi.
I have almost no money, and people are not responding well to my requests to trade out of escrow, although I did it locally just this week!

I have about .4 bitcoins that I am saving to be able to open my ad again. That is why I can accept almost any size of loan from people here.
Sounds a bit strange, after 3000+ hopefully profitable trades. What happened exactly?

- Why your older confirmed feedback is in November?
I have lots of feedback in every month, going back a long time; any specific questions?

Yes, I was wondering why from November 2013 till today no more Confirmed feeds occurs, even if you are receving "normal" feeds. Probably I don't know exactly the difference between the two kinds of feedbacks.

Thank you, CC
Collateral?
I have about $95 worth of collateral in silver, discussed earlier.

I would give you larger sums personally, but only for my return weekly +25%-35%
It's not possible, sorry.
Additionally, I am only accepting $2k max $1k maximum from any initial lender.

You claim you can make 200% in your signature, so its either a lie or you would accept this.
Trading carries risk. I never mentioned that I can make 200% without risk (actually, you should read carefully; I never mentioned 200% in the first place).
Yes, there is a place where you can get 200x leverage on your bitcoins in the forex market, but trading carries risk, which I doubt you are willing to accept.

I can pay you 5% a week (with principal returned) if I trade via my arbitrage method though.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Collateral?

I would give you larger sums personally, but only for my return weekly +25%-35%

Example: I give you 20 coins to trade. You make 35BTC, I take my 20 + 5 coins. The rest is yours to keep.

You claim you can make 200% in your signature, so its either a lie or you would accept this.
Hi.

I have lots of feedback in every month, going back a long time; any specific questions?

- Is there a reason why you are asking loans here and not @BTCJam?
No particular reason at this time.
Thanks for the good questions.
Hi.
- Is there a reason why you are asking loans here and not @BTCJam?
Thank you, CC.

I have 2 New Liberty Dollar coins each with face value $50. These are double-struck just like you would find here. I am asking for the face value in bitcoin and to split the cost of shipping the coin(s).

Bump for discounted collateral.
I am now offering my 2 silver coins for only $95 in bitcoin value. We must split the cost of shipping the coins.
If that was true you wouldn't need loans.
Be nice to people.

Long story short:

I am 100% legit; I have likely done more escrows than nearly all the big players here. Why would I scam you when I am typically earning several multiples more than your return?

Mental self-sabotage is easy to spot (in finance)--this kind of reasoning really stinks of it.
.   loser
Better to be curious than judgmental.

If you were a good trader, and had done 3000 great trades you would not be trying to scam $10 from people

That's exactly correct. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
If you were a good trader, and had done 3000 great trades you would not be trying to scam $10 from people.   loser
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Why are you still asking for it then? 
Because I can use it and my enterprise is hugely profitable.

If that was true you wouldn't need loans.
Why are you still asking for it then? 
Because I can use it and my enterprise is hugely profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
1) It's your loss for passing up a 5% a week yield (whether dollars or bitcoin)

2) I am asking you to risk $10.

3) People lend on here based on reputation, and I also have a reputation that shows that I am serious. You can check LB forums as well.

4) People deposited en masse to HYIPs like btc-arbs and bitcoin-trader for less yield, and more risk (compared to my reputation).

Everyone is serious until they decide to scam Grin
$10 is nothing right?  Why are you still asking for it then?  Are these just reputation loans?

Oops, I almost forgot, no collateral Tongue
I am offering some collateral. I have 2 New Liberty Dollar coins each with face value $50. These are double-struck just like you would find here. I am asking for the face value in bitcoin and to split the cost of shipping the coin(s).

With silver as collateral and a hefty interest rate with a rock-solid trader, this is a prime opportunity! I look forward to working with savvy investors.  Smiley
1) It's your loss for passing up a 5% a week yield (whether dollars or bitcoin)

2) I am asking you to risk $10.

3) People lend on here based on reputation, and I also have a reputation that shows that I am serious. You can check LB forums as well.

4) People deposited en masse to HYIPs like btc-arbs and bitcoin-trader for less yield, and more risk (compared to my reputation).
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
With no actual collateral, it will be hard for you to get a loan here.
Why can't we have nice things?

I am not accepting loans at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: