Pages:
Author

Topic: Request for Nigeria local board - page 2. (Read 2183 times)

staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
April 13, 2022, 03:32:11 AM
@igehhh, i don't know if you missed it but the user Mpamaegbu is a Legendary user already, but he is in the column for hero members in the table, if there is no particular reason why, then you can put him in the column for Legendary Nigerian users, which he is.
There is no particular reason for this; it is simply an error. I've been drinking a lot of garri lately, and I think it's affecting my vision. I sometimes skip when I think too much, but everything's fine, chief.

You dey mind am, if I bend im neck he will know himself. He wants to demote me like Buhari did – APC! From top to bottom, from top to bottom – at the campaign ground a few years ago 😆. On a serious note, I think there are other users too who weren't placed in appropriate columns like Gozie51, Oshosondy, just to mention but two. They're Hero Members now. Initially I thought it was because he quoted from past data. I guess Engineer knows what happened there. All the same, Aluta continua...
Na Ogun go kill dis one, make you free President alone make matter no diver enter your head oo werey.  Grin I forgot our brothers have been making a name for themselves; having more Hero members than Sr. members now is a huge accomplishment! Engineers are always able to fix problems.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
April 13, 2022, 02:39:23 AM
@igehhh, i don't know if you missed it but the user Mpamaegbu is a Legendary user already, but he is in the column for hero members in the table, if there is no particular reason why, then you can put him in the column for Legendary Nigerian users, which he is.
You dey mind am, if I bend im neck he will know himself. He wants to demote me like Buhari did – APC! From top to bottom, from top to bottom – at the campaign ground a few years ago 😆. On a serious note, I think there are other users too who weren't placed in appropriate columns like Gozie51, Oshosondy, just to mention but two. They're Hero Members now. Initially I thought it was because he quoted from past data. I guess Engineer knows what happened there. All the same, Aluta continua...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
April 13, 2022, 02:08:40 AM
<...>
I'm not sure what else we're doing wrong or why we haven't heard from @theymos since the appeal thread last year. We have the numbers, the activities, and reputable members who are making significant contributions to the forum; at this point, all we can do is hope.
Hope, and wait patiently, quite a lot of implementations that have happened in the forum took a lot of time before it became possible, and that is the same with this request, prolly somewhere along the line this would become a reality as well.
staff
April 12, 2022, 06:51:35 PM
legendary
April 12, 2022, 09:48:23 AM
Even in what looks like bumping this thread, it's not so much as that though as the issue that birthed this thread is still topical. On behalf of all industrious and actively involved Nigerians on this forum, I once again crave the indulgence of theymos as the CinC of bitcointalk to kindly consider our noble plea for a local board. The merits and gains of assigning one to the Nigeria community will undoubtedly astound members of this forum. Nigerians are a vibrant set of humans on the face of planet earth and will put that gesture to good use.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 501
September 22, 2021, 06:02:14 AM
Achieving the sole aim of having a local board for Nigerians will be lovely if given the chance. Nigerians are pretty much active in this forum and they contribute meaningfully to the growth of the btt forum. Should I say, they have what it takes to have their own board.
Am happy to see my Africa brothers and sister requesting a board
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
September 22, 2021, 04:10:51 AM
I did not take it as an offense and my comment portrayed that except if someone is reading it wrongly. I only reminded him that I have been posting there and that is truth. We can not be divided on a small issue like that.
I think enough said already about your active-ness on the nigerian local board post, but if anything further it can come on the nigerian local board post probably quoting igehh statistics, but this post on meta is for nigeria to have a board -Local board- on the forum, and I think on the local board, the nigerian post has activities that if not for the sake of pinned post the nigerian post May be first, second or third on that board.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
September 21, 2021, 12:56:56 PM
It is not correct that I have not been posting there. You can check the statistics posted by igeehh and you will see my name too there as one of the active posters. The only thing is that I have not been very active in the forum for some time now but I hope to get back on now.

Don't take it too personal, what he's just trying to say is to be more active as we'll need all the support we can get to achieve this board. Everyone is doing their best to be active and that's appreciated. Many might not join the struggle now but when we get the board, it will draw in more attention as other Nigerians on the forum will want to associate with their own. We Nigerian are known to always hang around each other there by creating a community anywhere we find ourselves.

This is already been noticed on the forum and the board will only enhanced this attitude of ours. Let's not get to fighting ourselves now, everyone can't be as active as the other but in your own little way keep contributing to this great goal of ours.

I did not take it as an offense and my comment portrayed that except if someone is reading it wrongly. I only reminded him that I have been posting there and that is truth. We can not be divided on a small issue like that.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
September 20, 2021, 05:17:03 PM
It is not correct that I have not been posting there. You can check the statistics posted by igeehh and you will see my name too there as one of the active posters. The only thing is that I have not been very active in the forum for some time now but I hope to get back on now.

Don't take it too personal, what he's just trying to say is to be more active as we'll need all the support we can get to achieve this board. Everyone is doing their best to be active and that's appreciated. Many might not join the struggle now but when we get the board, it will draw in more attention as other Nigerians on the forum will want to associate with their own. We Nigerian are known to always hang around each other there by creating a community anywhere we find ourselves.

This is already been noticed on the forum and the board will only enhanced this attitude of ours. Let's not get to fighting ourselves now, everyone can't be as active as the other but in your own little way keep contributing to this great goal of ours.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
September 20, 2021, 09:59:12 AM
We also hope that the one day does not become one year. It will be good for this forum to have a board for Nigeria because we are the most populated country in Africa and also very active in cryptocurrency business and trading. Theymos should consider all this and grant us a board.
I noticed I haven't seen you before posting on Nigeria local thread, our post activity counts, if you have any contribution about bitcoin or other crypto in relation to Nigeria, you can post it there, also there is nothing bad to join in the active discussions going on the local thread.

This isn't a case for argument, Charles-Tim only said, he noticed. It doesn't go for everyone though, I might understand your defending yourself as Charles-Tim is a regular or frequent user of our yet to be pinned Local Board.  I must say, Nigerians on the forum have rated amongst the top users with a zeal to learn and use the things we learn here to affect our nations in whatever way we can and a local board could help us archive even more. A community within a community, as one of the populous indigenous people of bitcointalk and the fact that, we have at least a lot required criterias, admins could do us this favour. So, we could appraise our discussions into proper subboards. A lot are been allowed to fly into the wind and its so uncool.
staff
September 20, 2021, 12:27:54 AM
..snip...

Hy Igehhh

can you make a little correction to that table, Miaallen is a Member rank with 29 merits but added among the Full member rank.

The chart will now become 32.4% Members and 8.8% Full member
Thank you, corrected.

Weekly UPDATES!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
September 16, 2021, 06:08:45 PM
..snip...

Hy Igehhh

can you make a little correction to that table, Miaallen is a Member rank with 29 merits but added among the Full member rank.

The chart will now become 32.4% Members and 8.8% Full member
September 13, 2021, 02:59:30 PM
We also hope that the one day does not become one year. It will be good for this forum to have a board for Nigeria because we are the most populated country in Africa and also very active in cryptocurrency business and trading. Theymos should consider all this and grant us a board.
I noticed I haven't seen you before posting on Nigeria local thread, our post activity counts, if you have any contribution about bitcoin or other crypto in relation to Nigeria, you can post it there, also there is nothing bad to join in the active discussions going on the local thread.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
September 13, 2021, 02:16:56 PM
Nigeria is similar to our country in that it is full of people who are interested in cryptocurrency. Fortunately, we had our Pilipinas Local board from the start, since a lot of Filipinos are already here in the early years of bitcointalk and I'm hoping that you will have your Nigerian Local board as well. We all deserve those local boards because it's where we share our news, updates, and opinions about what is going on crypto in our country especially if the country is full of people who're willing to explore cryptocurrency and I've noticed that in your country, it should be given a chance. You seem to have gathered around in that thread, and there are a lot of users, same in the other threads.

If the statistic thread is constantly updated and they notice a significant change, more active users and quality posts, maybe there is a good chance of getting a local board. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
September 13, 2021, 04:26:16 AM

In regard to your post, local board has been demanded for long time ago, but probably is wasn't a good to be given, but more Nigerians are there on local thread now which makes the local thread more active ever than before, and surprising active with quality posts. We believe the more active we are with quality post will be the evolution of the creteria needed for a local board to be created.
September 13, 2021, 02:11:22 AM
Based on the conclusion of Nigerian local board posters, the boards demanded for have been edited.

Board requested for
  • Nigeria

Child-boards
  • Altcoins
  • Marketplace
  • Off-topic

We hope theymos will one day consider our request.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
September 12, 2021, 08:30:30 PM
Based on the conclusion of Nigerian local board posters, the boards demanded for have been edited.

Board requested for
  • Nigeria

Child-boards
  • Altcoins
  • Marketplace
  • Off-topic

We hope theymos will one day consider our request.
staff
September 07, 2021, 04:25:13 AM
legendary
September 01, 2021, 01:08:56 PM
~
Check the profile links you put out here for these users. They either lead to wrong profiles or none at all.
1. CryptoprenuerBrainboss
2. Posi
3. Smartvirus
4. cryptocurencyKing
5. Miaallen
staff
September 01, 2021, 06:26:55 AM
Active ranks on the Nigeria local board

Legendary|Hero|Sr. Member|Full Member|Member|Jr. Member|
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
CryptoprenuerBrainboss |Charles-Tim |igehhh |Traderbtcc |Soldierswitlittlefaith |Murpheus |
Ugrade00 |Mpamaegbu |Smartvirus |Miaallen |Josefjix |LordMigue |
|nelson4luv |cryptocurencyKing |Maestro75 |Alobo Realer |
|posi |Fivestar4everMVP |Tellek Garing |Miaallen | |
|BIT-BINDER |LordHermes | |Crptomagma | |
|Coyster |Gozie51 | |Onuohakk | |
| |Oshosondy | |thereader | |
| |gabbie2010 | |Bevnation | |
| |GeorgeJohn | |mrquackquack | |
| |pokapoka124 | |Theoboy | |

NB: There are 15+ newbies, but I don't consider them established members yet, which is why I left them out. Since the thread's inception two years ago, we've had 101 members post once or more. There are still hundreds of Nigerians who do not have access to this hidden local Nigeria thread, which is why we are requesting a local board.
Pages:
Jump to: