Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 15. (Read 55642 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 04:16:29 AM
How nice if the restaurants accepting bitcoin because no hasle to pay  our meal if we eat in any restaurant. I wish  it will be happen in any country. If i have a lot of money i  want to create a business like restaurant so that all costumer will paying bitcoin and  all member in bitcoin  in my area  they  going to my restaurant  and we meet  how excited  i will see them.😀😀
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 15, 2017, 03:53:39 AM
As far as i know, there are limited areas of restaurant accepts btc, However there is a big tendency that soon all restaurants will also adapt btc as a mode of payment since btc are completely innovating from time after time.
If I talk about my own country, then at the very present moment there is hardly any restaurant which is providing this facility. There are few restaurants there in USA who are accepting bitcoin and the people living over there can enjoy the meal by paying the bill in the form of bitcoin.

It is just the beginning of an era of bitcoin, there will be lot more things which will be done in the coming days. We all need to think positive.

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 02:01:34 PM
I know that exist only in rich countries like 1st countries because they are more exposed to the currency movements in their country. If this is the case in our country, in the 3rd world it is still not clear to pay with bitcoin. Another, it's fun to have other countries also accept bitcoin. bitcoin seems to be atm too.

Activity: 518
Merit: 268
November 14, 2017, 01:34:18 PM
lots of european countries heavily accept Bitcoin, and I guess most restaurants accept too, specially among countries like Netherlands, but I don`t know if there is a similar map for the Europe
That's true, I don't know a map that show it for whole Europe but here is one for the city Arnhem https://www.arnhembitcoinstad.nl/#kaart .
All the little icons with a knife and fork are restaurants but it also shows shops, barbers, supermarkets and pubs.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
November 14, 2017, 11:18:14 AM
there aren't restaurant accept bticoin near me, maybe some times if any restaurant near me open and receive the payment with bitcoin, i will very happy because it a beginning of bitcoin is working offline in my country Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 10:04:55 AM
it is nice if all restaurant include bitcoins for paying bcoz its truly good to us we dont need to bring cash if we are in outside to go to.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
November 13, 2017, 11:45:27 AM
If restaurant accept the bitcoin it so good that if happen the bitcoin because we connot used cash we use bitcoin if that will happen.
Yes now people are able to buy all the food they like to buy with the bitcoin and it is the chance for the people to increase the value of the bitcoin because this will make the bitcoin more valuable and the bitcoin will buy a lot of the things including the food as the bitcoin is being acceptable in the markets and he value of the bitcoin will be high more and more I can see the future of the bitcoin bright now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 13, 2017, 05:44:31 AM
I don't see any restaurant in my country that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment but the good news is that bitcoin is gaining more popularity and many people are getting aware about it so in future I am sure there will be many places where I would be able to spend my bitcoins for buying anything and its just a matter of time and we need to have a patience to see bitcoin getting accepted widely.

It depends, there are people who look at Bitcoin as another scam. So even when it is popular, people won't just trust it, or people who has experience being scammed in the internet, would be hesitant to try bitcoin. Another thing is, the wildly swinging price, it's not healthy for them if they are just a small enterprise. They can't roll their capital anymore when bitcoin price drops. It would mean their money will be stagnant for a few days or more.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 13, 2017, 03:34:31 AM
Other parts of the world already accepting bitcoin on thier restaurants , and maybe after 5 to 10 years we will see the impact of bitcoin ,it will be use in different stores ,malls, restaurants ,hotels and even more.
A restaurant can only accept Bitcoin if they have a website that lets their customers order their food online and have it delivered straight to their home.

But if you mean going to the restaurant, having a sit and expecting to eat and pay with bitcoin, then it’s kinda stupid. That’s why restaurants don’t accept Bitcoin. Another thing is that it takes time to get delivered to the receivers wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 13, 2017, 02:13:27 AM
I don't see any restaurant in my country that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment but the good news is that bitcoin is gaining more popularity and many people are getting aware about it so in future I am sure there will be many places where I would be able to spend my bitcoins for buying anything and its just a matter of time and we need to have a patience to see bitcoin getting accepted widely.

The number of markets/merchants that are being accepting bitcoin is increased rapidly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 03:38:48 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 12:29:16 PM
Bitcoin is the one of the modern currency of online Market. Day by day it's users increasing very quickly. Thought it is online currency but I know in my country  there are no restaurant  who accept Bitcoin. I think there are some caffeine and bekeries know it use,but they are no start ... But during the tourist season lot of tourist are Asking for the place where they can pay for the food or drinks b or Bitcoin.. so this will have change the future
Activity: 420
November 12, 2017, 09:23:08 AM
If restaurant accept the bitcoin it so good that if happen the bitcoin because we connot used cash we use bitcoin if that will happen.
Activity: 42
November 12, 2017, 07:09:45 AM
Its so good and capable to us if restaurant accept bitcoins because we cannot use cash because bitcoin do it help a lot to buy a pay as you can do.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
November 12, 2017, 05:17:43 AM
Bitcoin it would be very useful especially when we do not hold money at all, and in the same time we need to buy something. In a few years ahead may be increasingly many countries that harnesses bitcoin as a tool payment practical, because it will be increasingly many people who know bitcoin
Activity: 241
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 12, 2017, 04:41:17 AM
in my country there are some restaurants that accept btc for payment. it is located in a big city, whereas in a small town there is no sign of a restaurant that uses btc as a means of payment.
Activity: 448
November 12, 2017, 04:19:00 AM
Nice to listen to that!!!  I learned about the Mcdonalds in russia they taking bitcoin as there pament and that is excellent..  I really hope it'll spread in various nation that they also accept bitcoin as there payment within their food they eat...  I would recommend not only in the reastaurant accepting bitcoin,  i really hope in many industry like Sm, and other more... 

Wow! That's really fascinating. I though that it will still take more years before many restaurants will accept btc payment but not fastfood is already implementing this. I hope this will also happen to our local fastfood chains and other restaurants.
Activity: 253
November 11, 2017, 08:51:43 PM
Other parts of the world already accepting bitcoin on thier restaurants , and maybe after 5 to 10 years we will see the impact of bitcoin ,it will be use in different stores ,malls, restaurants ,hotels and even more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
November 11, 2017, 07:24:34 PM
That is serious one, as long as my country concerned, we have not reached the standard for restaurants to accept bitcoin. but we are still growing for future used.
Activity: 33
November 11, 2017, 03:14:43 AM
till now we have help some fast food that accept bitcoin and many cafe accept it may be in future will find Restaurants (only scan bar code and end )
Pages:
Jump to: