Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 13. (Read 55642 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 21, 2017, 04:22:07 AM
it is nice if all restaurant include bitcoins for paying bcoz its truly good to us we dont need to bring cash if we are in outside to go to.
Exactly! This will really facilitate all those who are having bitcoins in their wallets because of the reason that they will be able to have a good quality food by paying in the form of bitcoin. There are certain restaurants in USA which have started accepting bitcoins as mode of payment. We can really hope that this thing will be adapted by many other restaurants as well in the near future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 21, 2017, 01:30:42 AM
Other parts of the world already accepting bitcoin on thier restaurants , and maybe after 5 to 10 years we will see the impact of bitcoin ,it will be use in different stores ,malls, restaurants ,hotels and even more.
A restaurant can only accept Bitcoin if they have a website that lets their customers order their food online and have it delivered straight to their home.

But if you mean going to the restaurant, having a sit and expecting to eat and pay with bitcoin, then it’s kinda stupid. That’s why restaurants don’t accept Bitcoin. Another thing is that it takes time to get delivered to the receivers wallet.
As far as I know, there are certain restaurants there in USA which have started accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. In fact, the people living over there have started enjoying the perks of having a quality food and that too by paying the bills in the form of bitcoin.

This thing is not very much common in the rest of the world but I am very much positive that this trend will be started in the near future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:26:50 AM
very amazing,,
Bitcoin makes things easy especially for transactions in restaurants.
Hopefully in my country also can be like that, bitcoin makes it easy to transact anywhere. Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 12:22:03 AM
In my country i never heared restaurant accepting bitcoin in some other country there are some but it is coming sooner
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 11:10:09 PM
I've heard in my country that it accepts btc as a form payment in some restaurants but I have never tried itbecause it's too far from us. And another thing is I'm saving btc for the moment because this is not the right time to spend when there is a very possible tendency that it will reach $20k next year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
November 20, 2017, 08:58:10 AM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/
Yeah, it really sounds good to have a restaurant which is accepting bitcoin as payment. We have here also a kind of bar and restaurant that bitcoin accepted but there are just a few of them only and a 24/7 operational bitcoin accepted to which coins.ph
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 20, 2017, 03:24:13 AM
Other parts of the world already accepting bitcoin on thier restaurants , and maybe after 5 to 10 years we will see the impact of bitcoin ,it will be use in different stores ,malls, restaurants ,hotels and even more.
At the very present moment, there is no restaurant in my country which is providing this kind of facility to the owners of bitcoin. As far as this idea is concerned, this is really a very good idea and there are number of restaurants in USA who have started accepting bitcoin as their mode of payment. We can expect lot more good news in the coming days. Bitcoin will for sure rule the world one day.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 20, 2017, 01:49:47 AM
If restaurant accept the bitcoin it so good that if happen the bitcoin because we connot used cash we use bitcoin if that will happen.
Yes now people are able to buy all the food they like to buy with the bitcoin and it is the chance for the people to increase the value of the bitcoin because this will make the bitcoin more valuable and the bitcoin will buy a lot of the things including the food as the bitcoin is being acceptable in the markets and he value of the bitcoin will be high more and more I can see the future of the bitcoin bright now.
Eehm… did you just say food? I don’t really understand, cause I haven’t seen any restaurant accepting Bitcoin before, both offline and online. For other things that are being mentioned I have seen them being sold for bitcoin, but the only thing I haven’t seen is restaurant accepting Bitcoin.

Well, I know why restaurants won’t accept Bitcoin, the reason is that it won’t be easy for them, though some people may not understand.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 19, 2017, 10:10:27 AM
In my country non of the restaurants accepting bitcoin if accepting in restaurants it will be get more popularity. I believe in near future this will happen and we enjoy the benefits of comfort. Meanwhile I am fully depend on exchange to convert my bitcoin into local currency to my bank account and using the bank cards.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 19, 2017, 07:21:19 AM
I hope someday bitcoin can be a mode of payment. Not only restaurant but all kinds of food establishment which accept bitcoin that can be an exchanged if youre in short of money.

It's not gonna happen in the entire world, possibly in places near where the bitcoin starts to bloom. It would also take more time before it can happen.

With regards to the restaurant, good to hear that they are now accepting bitcoin, I just can't imagine how they would price an item and if it would be fair, I am sure that they would price their items/foods higher compared to regular fiat. They would always think about their profit and their business.
Activity: 188
November 19, 2017, 03:20:54 AM
Yeah its a pity that it is only US restaurants that are showing, there are restaurants all over the world now who are accepting bitcoins for payment.  there is even a gardener in N Ireland who accepts it for garden maintenance services.  

Wow. Its good. Gardener in your country know what is blockchain technology. Its very good news. Then maybe doctor will accept bitcoin since as we know doctor is clever people. Restaurant is already many in many country i think.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 03:11:50 AM
I hope someday bitcoin can be a mode of payment. Not only restaurant but all kinds of food establishment which accept bitcoin that can be an exchanged if youre in short of money.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
November 19, 2017, 01:14:22 AM
indeed they have 95 restaurants accept bitcoin but this is only available for US and i never try this one but i remember that several years ago there is a restaurant in my country accepting bitcoin but i don't know still exist or already closed and because the location was very far from my city so i never try it
I think you are saying based on a long time ago, Now Bitcoin has been accepted In biggest renowned restaurants like Macdonalds, KFC and other internationally recognised names. In recent times, My cousin has spent his Bitcoin for the purpose of paying Food bill. So this trend has been started for a couple of years.
Activity: 364
November 18, 2017, 03:37:35 PM
It is still very less Bitcoin exposure in this F&B. If many international well known restaurants accepting Bitcoin, sure price will jump very fast.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
November 18, 2017, 11:46:34 AM
I think Bitcoin will end up being a store a value and not something to pay for your Pljeskavica burger
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
November 18, 2017, 11:36:25 AM
That is nice even restaurant accept bitcoin now. It is much better to used bitcoin than credit card. I'm sure in the near future bitcoin will be used not only for online shop but for other store or any type of business.
Yeah it is better to use the bitcoin because the use of the bitcoin is easy and the investing processing is also very fast now more than thousand of the people will hold In the bitcoin and the safe currency will be the bitcoin i am sure the bitcoin is going to increase in the value and the price but if you are not buying the bitcoin it is the kind of the bad luck for you it is the new age and the new time I hope you will find the bitcoin best payment in the coming time.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
November 18, 2017, 11:27:43 AM
Very nice to hear that USA people are are lucky that they can use bitcoin in restaurants and other food places to pay through bitcoin. But in our country the government have banned to use bitcoin as payment and deposit way for business. But it can be used as an asset or investment purpose only.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
November 18, 2017, 10:22:47 AM
till now we have help some fast food that accept bitcoin and many cafe accept it may be in future will find Restaurants (only scan bar code and end )
You are indeed very much lucky to have this much of facility in your town. It is because of the reason that by now, there is no such restaurant in our country which is providing this kind of facility to the owners of bitcoin. However, there are certain places in USA and some other part of the world which are providing this facility to their customers. I am very much hopeful that we are going to have same kind of facility in the coming days.
Activity: 336
November 18, 2017, 08:08:45 AM
In my country, restaurants do not accept bitcoin nowadays. Hopefully, time will come they will accept bitcoin payments. But people need to be informed and educate first about bitcoin because there are only a few people in my country knows about it. I believe it will happen soon because we are living in a new technology.
Activity: 308
November 18, 2017, 07:03:44 AM
I think maybe this year will be easy and cheap transfer with atomic transfers
Pages:
Jump to: