Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 12. (Read 55642 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 07:08:54 PM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

I'm sure there is a teppanyaki down in the city that accepts btc, ahead of the curve.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 26, 2017, 05:33:34 PM
All restaurants available in USA. In my country, no restaurant accept bitcoin as a kind of money you can pay for food. Moreover, no place you can use bitcoin as a local money, so sad about it. I really glad to see bitcoin is accepted even restaurants and i hope this trend will be wipe the world to make government thing about legalize bitcoin in near future.
Do not limit this as just restaurants, even cafes and taxis now use Bitcoin, I do not know the geography you are in, but if you search from Google, you can find what you want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 08:19:36 AM
As far as i know theres no restaurant yet to accept Bitcoin as payment in our country and i wish that in the future there will be one or more to open
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 07:19:41 AM
Not yet Sad.. I wish here in my country, restaurants also accept bitcoin no need to bring cash..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 06:09:01 AM
All restaurants available in USA. In my country, no restaurant accept bitcoin as a kind of money you can pay for food. Moreover, no place you can use bitcoin as a local money, so sad about it. I really glad to see bitcoin is accepted even restaurants and i hope this trend will be wipe the world to make government thing about legalize bitcoin in near future.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
November 25, 2017, 12:47:55 AM
In some countries there may be a policy that they would like to receive bitcoin at the restaurant, many do not want to do so because the price of bitcoin decreases and rises so it does not do too much because it's a waste.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 11:00:08 PM
There is only one fastfood chain that accepts bitcoin in country as of this time and they are also selling bitcoins. Bitcoin is not yet well known here but it is slowly gaining interested users to be. The central bank recently imposed some regulations on bitcoin exchanges here.
Activity: 182
November 24, 2017, 08:51:32 PM
In my country non of the restaurants are accepting bitcoin. It is not easy for the restaurants to accept bitcoin directly I thing they don't want it as the transaction cost of bitcoin is high so they are not willing to do due to the taxing system in my country make it more complicated. I believe it wont be for long hopefully there will be some solution to sort out this issues very fast to make our life very easy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 08:25:55 PM
Restaurants accepting bitcoins is a really goodnews!Specially for bitcoiners who loves traveling and spending alot of eating and filling up their stomach.If all restaurants in the world accepts bitcoins this will also help help bitcoins  to gain price and demand
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 07:36:30 PM
Finally I found some restaurants and shops in metro cities of my country where they are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and that gave me a great feeling to spend my bitcoins on buying food or a cup of coffee and it will also draw attention of many people who are not aware about bitcoin yet and when they will come to know that they can also pay using bitcoins it will make them curious to know more about bitcoins which can increase adoption level in future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 24, 2017, 01:17:03 PM
Bitcoin has started to gain popularity now and its also been accepted as a payment method and recent example is my friend paid his room tariff with bitcoins in Grand Hayyat Hotel, Dubai last week and that proves that bitcoin is becoming popular currency now and in future we see many places where we would be able to make payments using bitcoins.
We all use to buy the things for the feeding and we are having the bitcoin as well so you are happy the same I do because with this the bitcoin value and the price graph will go high it is the new era and the bitcoin is easy to pay for all the things now, in my country a lot of the hotels and the restaurants are accepting the bitcoin as the payment and the they are having the bitcoin payment service it is the reason the bitcoin is now very famous.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 24, 2017, 07:12:06 AM
Other parts of the world already accepting bitcoin on thier restaurants , and maybe after 5 to 10 years we will see the impact of bitcoin ,it will be use in different stores ,malls, restaurants ,hotels and even more.
A restaurant can only accept Bitcoin if they have a website that lets their customers order their food online and have it delivered straight to their home.

But if you mean going to the restaurant, having a sit and expecting to eat and pay with bitcoin, then it’s kinda stupid. That’s why restaurants don’t accept Bitcoin. Another thing is that it takes time to get delivered to the receivers wallet.
As far as I know, there are certain restaurants there in USA which have started accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. In fact, the people living over there have started enjoying the perks of having a quality food and that too by paying the bills in the form of bitcoin.

This thing is not very much common in the rest of the world but I am very much positive that this trend will be started in the near future.
Wow amazing this another proof that bitcoin will be the most powerful cryptocurrency all over the world.
It is sound good that many place where able to use and accept the bitcoin and now even the restaurants accepting bitcoin as payment mode. Wow this is one good idea which bring more satisfaction for all the customer and user of bitcoin. Hoping it will be possible happen in the near future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 24, 2017, 06:09:26 AM
Well see after many years even small businesses need bitcoins and not only dining places, and just heard from buddy that even some barbershop within our country currently taking bitcoin as repayment,i dont know if its true.

Good to hear that, it is surprising that a barbershop accepts bitcoin. The transaction fee might be as big as what you are going to pay to the barber who will trim your hair. I think that's not practical.

Restaurant bill is just fine for me to be paid with bitcoin, provided that the bills is high, or if i am going to use it in a transaction in real life I would use it in whole sale or in bulky transactions. I am always thinking about the transaction fee, it is not practical.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 24, 2017, 04:08:07 AM
It is really great to know restaurants accepting Bitcoin as form of payment. Anyone can enjoy resto food and services without having to pay in cash but just instantly debit from their bitcoin online wallet. If this is already available in rich countries like USA, then I believe that this can also be possible in our country.  But I hope it will be soon.
At the very present moment, there is not even a single restaurant in my country which is giving this facility to all of us. There are few restaurants in USA which have stated accepting bitcoin as mode of payment and the people living over there are actually enjoying this thing.

The thing is you can always hope for the best. I am very much positive that this thing will be introduced in our country too and that too very soon.

Activity: 759
Merit: 505
November 23, 2017, 07:22:37 PM
Bitcoin has started to gain popularity now and its also been accepted as a payment method and recent example is my friend paid his room tariff with bitcoins in Grand Hayyat Hotel, Dubai last week and that proves that bitcoin is becoming popular currency now and in future we see many places where we would be able to make payments using bitcoins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 05:45:38 PM
It is good idea. It is good for every bitcoin users and earners. but many restaurants accept bitcoin and most of the restaurant did not accept bitcoin. Even our country still not accept bitcoin. However it is amazing that restaurant accepting bitcoin.

Nowadays, Bitcoin is very dominant and demand crypto currency in the cyberworld and in the society as well. Accepting bitcoin in restaurants is very good idea which makes every customers more satisfying in paying transaction. Its easy and fast that makes each of us comfortable. Even if most countries didn't yet implemented but I believed someday it will be implemented, not just on the restaurants but on any supermarkets or ordinary stores that bitcoin may used as a paying transactions.
Activity: 546
November 23, 2017, 01:49:38 PM
It is good idea. It is good for every bitcoin users and earners. but many restaurants accept bitcoin and most of the restaurant did not accept bitcoin. Even our country still not accept bitcoin. However it is amazing that restaurant accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 01:18:18 PM
It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.

It is very seldom here to have a restaurant that accepting bitcoin, only we had it here was restaurant in the bar and convenient store outlet which is 711 24/7 through coins.ph Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 22, 2017, 04:37:39 PM
I think there are many restaurants in Brazil and Europe that are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment but I live in India and right now I don't see any restaurant that have this facility and even I don't find any online site to make payments in bitcoins but I truly believe that its just a matter of time and in future we will be able to spend our bitcoins to buy almost anything either online or offline.
Activity: 238
November 21, 2017, 11:25:09 PM
Bitcoin is really coming to mainstream very fast. Now, I've heard that McDonalds in some countries are already accepting bitcoin which I know that will lead to other major fastfood restaurant to follow what they implemented. I'm really excited to make a delivery call from them when that happens.
Pages:
Jump to: