Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 11. (Read 55759 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 09:25:54 PM
Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

I tried to add our Restaurant in NW Florida. It did't work.
Any idea?

Thanks Dirk
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 11, 2017, 02:28:32 PM
Actually, Bitcoin became rather like a "gold" currency Smiley What the guests can attract is rather a payment gateway which makes it possible to pay with cryptocurrencies generally. I  mean that in this case, a terminal should "ask" to select a preferred currency to pay with, that's what will make a difference.

almost always when I translate 0.05 or 0.5 Bitcoin, then for a full translation takes about 2 hours. Therefore, by the time the transaction takes a very long time and I think that even for the payment of a restaurant of this time too much.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 04:07:26 AM
Actually, Bitcoin became rather like a "gold" currency Smiley What the guests can attract is rather a payment gateway which makes it possible to pay with cryptocurrencies generally. I  mean that in this case, a terminal should "ask" to select a preferred currency to pay with, that's what will make a difference.
Activity: 280
December 10, 2017, 06:39:55 PM
Actually there are no restaurants accepting Bitcoin because Bitcoins are still really hard on making it come true.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 10, 2017, 05:53:16 PM
When we go to the restaurant, we can pay less if the price of Bitcoin rises. So it can be a great advantage to earn money while eating: Maybe it could be a big drop, which could be an adverse effect. In this case you should eat less, to ensure balance Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 10, 2017, 05:34:36 PM
Till date I count find any restaurants in my country accepting bitcoin as we are eagerly waiting that day will come very shortly. The real / practical reason for not accepting payment directly in bitcoin I personally feel also the rate for example 3 days back 15+k today 13+k on what basis they will bill us at the same time the transaction fees also high to handle it those things might rectified then bitcoin is going to rock.
  There is no such sort of restaurant in most of the countries of world including my own country as well which is having this kind of facility. There are very few restaurants in the entire world which have started accepting bitcoin as mod of payment in their restaurants. The actual reason behind this is that most of the people still don’t think of bitcoin as legal currency which is the fact too. Due to this, they are not willing to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
December 10, 2017, 09:49:54 AM
Till this day im never find a restaurant that accept bitcoin as the payment. To bad its only in us. i wish it could be happen in my country but im just think will the price for the food would be same with paying with cash or not.coz bit coin have an extra expense when exchange to a real money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
December 10, 2017, 08:41:30 AM
Till date I count find any restaurants in my country accepting bitcoin as we are eagerly waiting that day will come very shortly. The real / practical reason for not accepting payment directly in bitcoin I personally feel also the rate for example 3 days back 15+k today 13+k on what basis they will bill us at the same time the transaction fees also high to handle it those things might rectified then bitcoin is going to rock.
Every business always looking for convenient and useful system, i think with the fees and the delayed of transaction its hard to find establishment
that will take a gamble for this type of payment transactions, if we are aiming to see this to happen we needs to improve two things, transaction
speed and fees.
Activity: 112
December 10, 2017, 08:12:22 AM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 10, 2017, 06:41:56 AM
lots of european countries heavily accept Bitcoin, and I guess most restaurants accept too, specially among countries like Netherlands, but I don`t know if there is a similar map for the Europe
All need a process and all gradually other countries will inevitably exist, european countries like As because developed countries and they need a process for that method and must be effective, besides seeing the development of bitcoin in the country. it is easy and safe but can only deal with certain people because it is not easy to join bitconi and can have bnyak bticoin ..
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 03:51:56 PM
In my country non of the restaurants accepting bitcoin. It is nice to see some in some of the countries restaurants are accepting bitcoin. I am expecting in near future in my country also accept bitcoin once big market players McDonald, pizza hut, Dominoze etc. if accept then other restaurants will also accept bitcoin. Expecting very eagerly to get it happed.
Investing in bitcoin is a sort of decision on which you will never regret. This will for sure help you in making your dreams come true and you will be able to have a very comfortable life in the coming days. There are few restaurants in USA which have taken this initiative of accepting the bill from their customer in the form of bitcoin too along with taking paper money. This is really a very encouraging thing and it is helping bitcoin to have more fame.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
December 03, 2017, 07:14:19 PM
Base on my research here in asia japan accepting bitcoin as payment not only in the restaurant also in any type of business. Well if the government in every countries embrace bitcoin and welcome it to society that will be the official start the new era of currencies.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
December 03, 2017, 02:24:55 AM
In my country non of the restaurants accepting bitcoin. It is nice to see some in some of the countries restaurants are accepting bitcoin. I am expecting in near future in my country also accept bitcoin once big market players McDonald, pizza hut, Dominoze etc. if accept then other restaurants will also accept bitcoin. Expecting very eagerly to get it happed.
Activity: 405
December 02, 2017, 01:07:15 PM
That's a good news that some of the restaurants accepting bitcoin, especially to those who had bitcoin, maybe it only on the other country. In my country there are big restaurants that already accept bitcoin. Because they see bitcoin has a good value and its easy to use so it shows only they much appreciate bitcoin. We hoping that coming soon most of the restaurants has already accept bitcoin for payments. Because in the future it will legalize in all country.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 08:45:03 AM
Bitcoin has started to gain popularity now and its also been accepted as a payment method and recent example is my friend paid his room tariff with bitcoins in Grand Hayyat Hotel, Dubai last week and that proves that bitcoin is becoming popular currency now and in future we see many places where we would be able to make payments using bitcoins.
We all use to buy the things for the feeding and we are having the bitcoin as well so you are happy the same I do because with this the bitcoin value and the price graph will go high it is the new era and the bitcoin is easy to pay for all the things now, in my country a lot of the hotels and the restaurants are accepting the bitcoin as the payment and the they are having the bitcoin payment service it is the reason the bitcoin is now very famous.
I get happy to see you enjoying the bitcoin is this way but I wish if it could happen in my country because not all the people are now accepting the bitcoin in my country and I am now very hopeful to have the price and the income with the bitcoin, the more you will buy the bitcoin the more you will have the income, so I hope the value and the use of the bitcoin will increase more in my country as well.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
November 29, 2017, 04:11:06 AM
As far as i know theres no restaurant yet to accept Bitcoin as payment in our country and i wish that in the future there will be one or more to open
At the very present moment, there is no such restaurant in my country which is giving this facility to their customers to come and pay their bills in the form of bitcoin. However, there are few restaurants in USA which have started accepting bitcoin from the people who are willing to pay their bills in the form of bitcoin. This is really an encouraging thing and this will bring more name to bitcoin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 09:22:25 AM

Well see after many years even small businesses need bitcoins and not only dining places, and just heard from buddy that even some barbershop within our country
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 27, 2017, 05:57:26 AM
Not only restaurants there are many other shops that have started to accept bitcoins as a mode of payment in my country and now I can easily use my bitcoins for buying anything and in future we will find many more places where we can spend our bitcoins and my dream is to buy a car using bitcoins which is highly possible in near future.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
November 27, 2017, 05:04:03 AM
It's just the start. Wait until bitcoin and cryptocurrencies dominates all industries like business and financial. Things will happen very fast with bitcoin and it could be next year so we all just need to be hopeful.

The world awaits when bitcoin's transaction fees lowered to become worthy especially on smaller payments. Also bitcoin network is still slow. Maybe on big amounts using bitcoin is still worth it. I can see other altcoins becoming a good way of payments soon.
Activity: 546
November 27, 2017, 04:45:25 AM
It's just the start. Wait until bitcoin and cryptocurrencies dominates all industries like business and financial. Things will happen very fast with bitcoin and it could be next year so we all just need to be hopeful.
Pages:
Jump to: