Pages:
Author

Topic: returning to normal - page 3. (Read 2863 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
August 01, 2020, 05:08:18 PM
There is not a single domain out there that have not been affected by this pandemic in a way or another. Even crypto currencies are facing a backwards when it comes to investments and I don't see a lot of people to risk their cash in this times to buy Bitcoin or other cryptos but those who are taking this risk, in my opinion, will have a nice income in the next years so until then take care of you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
August 01, 2020, 02:42:05 PM
Finally, my country is in the tune of a normal situation but in fact, people are still fearful of those people who return to their place of birth even there is a law that is implemented by the government that all arrival has needed to follow the 14 days quarantine for safety.through this protocol as far as I know all trading industries are instantly goes on and on.

This is not working with my country as well, those people going back to their birthplace tests negative, but once they boarded the plane or bus, they are now contained with the virus. Those are the cases that are really hard to detect. Now my country are filled with cases, almost all of the province and city, and its because of those cases.

One reason too is the waiting area, it is not well planned, no social distancing, passengers are crowded, and late flight and tranpo. It is supposed to be free but I hope it is well planned. That really messed up my country. Now the virus is everywhere instead of it being contained.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
July 31, 2020, 06:07:24 PM
In my opinion, instead of saving the country and the economy by limiting the spread of the coronavirus, the US government entered into a confrontation with China, blaming each other for the origin of covid-19. the current situation has caused irreparable harm to the economy, because various strata of business have suffered and a significant part cannot even be restored. I believe that we are on the verge of a completely different world order, where the United States may lose its leading position. In addition, the statement of many scientists about the second wave of covid-19 suggests that we will not be able to return to a normal life for a long time.
We all know who is the real culprit behind the COVID-19 and that's the country that is aiming to be number one. I doubt that we will be going back to normal and this situation we are currently facing will last for a long time. The pandemic is not only the problem here, our country should also focus on the debts and how we will recover the economy. But if the scientist discover the solution to COVID-19, I guess that statement of them will definitely change.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 31, 2020, 05:51:44 PM
Finally, my country is in the tune of a normal situation but in fact, people are still fearful of those people who return to their place of birth even there is a law that is implemented by the government that all arrival has needed to follow the 14 days quarantine for safety.through this protocol as far as I know all trading industries are instantly goes on and on.

Many countries are creating new regulations, they justify those actions with rising numbers of sick people. It's for the safety
of all of us. Countries are opened for other countries with lower Covid-19 cases, while for countries with more diseases borders
are closed.
   I am not sure in what to believe, but I am trying to keep myself safe, for the sake of my family. I hope we will return to normal
one day, but I don't think it will happen soon.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 30, 2020, 12:18:18 PM
The new narrative that is emerging around is true, in a short things won't get to be normal as before. The economic slowdown has made businesses go bankrupt and the investment ability to fall. Recently the airport authorities revealed a data, it can take upto six years for the regular functioning of the airport operations same as before the corona attack. Through this we can understand how things gonna change with time.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
July 30, 2020, 07:48:50 AM
In my opinion, instead of saving the country and the economy by limiting the spread of the coronavirus, the US government entered into a confrontation with China, blaming each other for the origin of covid-19. the current situation has caused irreparable harm to the economy, because various strata of business have suffered and a significant part cannot even be restored. I believe that we are on the verge of a completely different world order, where the United States may lose its leading position. In addition, the statement of many scientists about the second wave of covid-19 suggests that we will not be able to return to a normal life for a long time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
July 30, 2020, 07:02:41 AM
A lot of things has been affected by the pandemic ofcourse, the economy, so many companies, institutions and organizations but I believe everything will still fall back in shape, only that new structures are inevitable because those are are dead are dead, those who are replaced either by technology or dismissal are replaced but in personal struggle for survival and revival of the economy new one discoveries will be made which will boost things back to stability even beyond the initial.
A lot of companies around the world filed bankruptcy because they cannot caught up their huge expenses anymore because of the pandemic. Many people says that it is lucky for a specific company to continue operating even though there is still pandemic out there. The revivial of the economy will be a tough task and it requires  a lot of time because all of the types of citizens are really affected.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
July 29, 2020, 09:10:00 PM
A lot of things has been affected by the pandemic ofcourse, the economy, so many companies, institutions and organizations but I believe everything will still fall back in shape, only that new structures are inevitable because those are are dead are dead, those who are replaced either by technology or dismissal are replaced but in personal struggle for survival and revival of the economy new one discoveries will be made which will boost things back to stability even beyond the initial.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
July 29, 2020, 09:06:52 PM

Yup, we are all affected, rich or poor, however I still believe we are still not on the same boat. Some are in the good and better place, some are already sinking. I just hope those who are sinking will receive help from the government and even from those people who are capable in helping. I'm not telling its mandatory, but helping in anyway can still be a big thing in fighting this virus. Just like what you've said, Humanity. We have to protect those who are sinking so they can avoid the virus too, in that way, we can prevent it from spreading too while waiting for the vaccine.
That's right. We're all affected but not of us are coping or responding with it the same way. Thus, we're not exactly on the same boat now. Some are on a yacht and some are just on a raft.

With that said, all of us must help one another especially those who cannot cope well. If we're not struggling financially during this trying time, then we could at least lend something to those who need it most, be it food or cash. After all, we're all hoping the same thing — that this pandemic comes to an end so things can go back to normal, when things aren't this difficult for most of us.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 29, 2020, 03:00:00 PM
The coronavirus is undoubtedly the greatest terror to people all over the world in this century. The world is slowly coming to a standstill. Unusual daily life is going on. A virus has shaken the whole world. The way in which big cities in different parts of the world are being shut down and rules are being imposed on people's daily movements, it is quite clear that it is not possible to continue in the long run. If everything is closed like this, it will have a serious impact on the society and economy. An antidote to the corona virus would destroy the virus. Work is in full swing to discover a vaccine for coronavirus. I hope we will get rid of this virus one day.
This is not that unusual the issue is that we have never went through it and that is affecting our perception, but humanity has always suffered due to disease and our way of life has changed because of it, this is not the first time and certainly it will not be the last, I just hope this becomes a reminder to people to always be prepared and not run their lives as if everything is always going to be OK because this pandemic has showed we cannot expect this to be the case anymore.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 27, 2020, 07:39:32 AM
Yup, we are all affected, rich or poor, however I still believe we are still not on the same boat. Some are in the good and better place, some are already sinking. I just hope those who are sinking will receive help from the government and even from those people who are capable in helping. I'm not telling its mandatory, but helping in anyway can still be a big thing in fighting this virus. Just like what you've said, Humanity. We have to protect those who are sinking so they can avoid the virus too, in that way, we can prevent it from spreading too while waiting for the vaccine.
During this time wherein more people are suffering its either about their health or food to eat each day, we need to show our concern and lend a big hand to those who are in need. Yes we can help on our own little way, we cant return to the lives that we used to but it doesnt matter for now, we need to unite so we can prevent this virus from spreading.
things that are needed for many people who are very burdened to be able to support themselves with their daily needs. but because the pandemic cannot carry out activities to produce in order to be able to meet their daily needs.
cooperation needed other than the state certainly does not remain silent to help those who are experiencing difficulties, is that people who have excess would be able to help at least in the scope of their own region first. if not there may be more directed to people outside the environment.

because this pandemic greatly affects all sectors, especially in the retail sector and factories that must stop and take time off in an indefinite time. many even have to terminate work which greatly affects the lives of workers who have no money to finance their daily needs.

the role of the state will certainly provide assistance that is in need of distress but is clearly not optimal, so there is cooperation for those who have the advantage not to be reluctant to help even though there is clearly no compulsion but also conscience can knock the excess to participate and can help the scope surrounding.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 27, 2020, 06:13:42 AM
Definitely all things will be change,yes we can back to normal life but theres a lot of restriction for the better of everyone. Even in the market there will be a changes traders and investor know that this pandemic change a lot of thing. Maybe now they wil be more careful to what they invest.

People never learn. Well, most of them, anyway. Besides, even investing in a really good looking project we can fail sometimes. So, I think this field will remain as it were before the pandemic. But the world economy as a whole will return to normal soon, and not because COVID-19 will be over, but because businesses are adapting to the new realities pretty effectively.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 27, 2020, 05:10:03 AM
During this time wherein more people are suffering its either about their health or food to eat each day, we need to show our concern and lend a big hand to those who are in need. Yes we can help on our own little way, we cant return to the lives that we used to but it doesnt matter for now, we need to unite so we can prevent this virus from spreading.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
July 27, 2020, 03:45:50 AM
Definitely all things will be change,yes we can back to normal life but theres a lot of restriction for the better of everyone. Even in the market there will be a changes traders and investor know that this pandemic change a lot of thing. Maybe now they wil be more careful to what they invest.
This pandemic is changing our lives also it will give to us a lesson and a good learning about all things. Like spend time to your family that you can't do it as the same before. It's very changing special to crypto who always trade and invest.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 25, 2020, 02:07:40 PM

I hope that the situation will be back normal soon. The European countries are getting back to the normal now hope the other countries will be back to normal soon also. So the people who are on the verge of loosing their proffesion or job will be saved, but if the situation continues they will be unemployed.
If the situation will get back normal without any kind of vaccine then that will be great else I fear that there will be lots of politics and businesses will happen with the corona vaccine then the people who are sinking maybe in more danger.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
July 25, 2020, 01:00:00 PM
In my own observation with regards to the crisis that we face this year, i can really say that this is not an ordinary crisis it is a worst crisis that isn't easy to pass on. Maybe we are not going to back to normal for a year and we need to still follow gidelines or maybe safety protocol even if the vaccine for the virus will release. I believe that patience and self discipline is the key to beat the virus.

Pandemic itself means that crisis is much bigger than our anticipation as well. Also, tis are the extraordinary times where humanity is above everything as this virus effects anybody be it rich or poor. Till vaccine is in place, one has to take care of them self and wear masks all the time and maintain social distance.

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
July 25, 2020, 12:37:13 PM
If you believe the news spread by the media, then we need to expect a second wave of coronavirus, which may start approximately in the middle of autumn 2020, in addition, we need to take into account the fact that even if the spread of the coronavirus pandemic began to decrease in some countries, then this situation may not last long, because with good news, people begin to relax and violate the quarantine rules. Thus, the second wave can start even faster. In this case, the restoration of normal life is out of the question.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
July 25, 2020, 11:59:19 AM
As of the moment it is quite impossible to get back to normal because the pandemic is still on and we are still into search and discovery of not just the potential vaccine but the proven one that can finally end this crisis. Although there are already countries that have discovered the potential vaccines that can give us hope, still it would take time and a long process to claim that it was effective because all of the 21 potential vaccines are still into clinical and human trials.

What we can have for now is just the "new normal" set up that is said to be the temporary to permanent living we can expect to be adapted because even if the pandemic turns out to an end, still there are lots of virus around that can be possible to be a potential pandemic once again. This "new normal" set up will be our initial approach to serve as early protection of ourselves if ever a new infectious disease would come. We have to accept the fact that in the near future we cannot expect that we can still live normally just like the old days. The "new normal" will serve as our normal now and into the future.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
July 25, 2020, 08:17:30 AM
We will never go back to a normal lifestyle because we never had this normal lifestyle. Let's better build a new way of life, better than before. It all starts with ourselves (and not with the fact that someone will do it for you).
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
July 25, 2020, 06:57:31 AM
The World Health Organization (WHO) warned that there would be “no return to the old 'normal’ for the foreseeable future” as COVID-19 cases rise across the globe. But I don't believe that situation and I was bored from constantly negative explanations.
Pages:
Jump to: