Pages:
Author

Topic: returning to normal - page 5. (Read 2863 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
July 20, 2020, 10:24:08 AM
I think that in all likelihood we wont ever see the same world "normal" again but it's not going to get as bad as some people seem to be predicting.  I guess it also really depends if Covid multiplies and mutates in to other forms of covid.  One thing is for sure, I'm ready for life to get back to a normality of some sorts.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 20, 2020, 06:40:51 AM
There is no turning back to the lives that we have before, we should able to accept and face the reality that we re now in the new normal where all of the people outside of their house are required to wear face mask to lessen the spread of the virus. Many businesses are now permanently closed and it is sad because there are a lot of people who lose their job not only in my country but in the rest of the world.
Yes, what we have before will never come back to what we have right now. We should accept it and continue to move forward and let's hope that everything will be alright sooner. Even if we cannot go back to our lives before, as long as we can make it safe and healthy once this was all done.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
July 20, 2020, 01:42:07 AM
I'm sure disaster (Covid  causes disaster) will definitely leave damage. and this time the damage is in various systems. like the economic system, education, mining, tourism and entertainment are all affected. As a result of the damage, the condition to recover 100% as before seems impossible. but we still try to restore to the maximum condition by using health protocols. because health is expensive.

Damage is already done, and for me economy, mining, entertainment will recover, but what is irreversible are people characters. This brainwashing campaign about corona, about new viruses, deadly ones that can wipe out entire nations, is what makes more damage than everything else. Many people live in fear these days, and how will they recover I don't know. And what bothers me is that we have so many contradictory statements from officials, they play games with numbers and people fall on that.
Health protocols are ok, but why to exaggerate all that? You can't live a life in fear, can that be called a life at all?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 20, 2020, 01:14:37 AM
COVID-19 has caused a lot of panic in the world In that case it is very difficult to say how long it will take to get back to normal Without adequate vaccines this disease cannot be completely controlled Although the effect has diminished a bit it is reappearing.

However, experts say it will take 12 to 18 months for the vaccine to arrive If they receive this vaccine they will not get sick from exposure to the coronavirus If 80 per cent of the population is vaccinated the virus will not spread.
It takes months before the vaccine were finally made but during these months that there's no vaccine we can expect an increasing number of infected. Here in our country, thousands of people are getting infected each day while hundreds are recovering. How can we return back to normal if the infected is increasing and no vaccine is available at the moment? We can only hope for the best.
There is no turning back to the lives that we have before, we should able to accept and face the reality that we re now in the new normal where all of the people outside of their house are required to wear face mask to lessen the spread of the virus. Many businesses are now permanently closed and it is sad because there are a lot of people who lose their job not only in my country but in the rest of the world.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
July 19, 2020, 11:09:59 PM
I'm sure disaster (Covid  causes disaster) will definitely leave damage. and this time the damage is in various systems. like the economic system, education, mining, tourism and entertainment are all affected. As a result of the damage, the condition to recover 100% as before seems impossible. but we still try to restore to the maximum condition by using health protocols. because health is expensive.
It will leave a damaged that for sure will be listed in history books, there are a lot of first time where it did not happen like other economy crisis like when the price of the oil became negative. For sure that after this pandemic, all of the countrie will give more attention in the medical institutions because even 1st world countries are having hard time to deal the virus. The broken system also exposed in this time so for sure there will be a change in coming years.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
July 19, 2020, 09:53:57 PM

I feel you. I am also at the young age. My immune system is functioning well but my mother and my step father are already senior citizens. I am afraid that become infected to the virus before the vaccine will be developed. I guess returning to normal is still far from today and I guess it will never be the kind of our normal before before.
That's the reason why the government and any other countries are causing panic,

Even if there are also other diseases that are much deadly than covid-19, what causing the panic is because it spreads so fast. You can only show the symptoms around 7-14 days, we are afraid because our family might not be able to endure it even if we can endure it.
Activity: 649
Merit: 100
July 19, 2020, 08:03:32 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
July 18, 2020, 05:57:51 AM
It is not possible to say exactly when the epidemic will return to normal due to this corona virus. The time we are going through now is completely different from the time before the epidemic started. I think the government should be more positive at this time. Doctors, nurses, and all services workers should be more caring for them and the budget in the health sector should be increase. Due to which people have become more interested in online work.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 18, 2020, 03:57:55 AM
COVID-19 has caused a lot of panic in the world In that case it is very difficult to say how long it will take to get back to normal Without adequate vaccines this disease cannot be completely controlled Although the effect has diminished a bit it is reappearing.

However, experts say it will take 12 to 18 months for the vaccine to arrive If they receive this vaccine they will not get sick from exposure to the coronavirus If 80 per cent of the population is vaccinated the virus will not spread.
It takes months before the vaccine were finally made but during these months that there's no vaccine we can expect an increasing number of infected. Here in our country, thousands of people are getting infected each day while hundreds are recovering. How can we return back to normal if the infected is increasing and no vaccine is available at the moment? We can only hope for the best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
July 18, 2020, 03:35:03 AM
I can't figure out why exactly COVID-19 caused such a panic? We have millions of people dying from other diseases. In our country, there are many people infected with AIDS and tuberculosis. And this pandemic has been around for a long time. Let me be wrong, but it seems to me that all the hype around the pandemic is very inflated and connected with big game, that government has conceived. There is a lot of money involved here. Because PR at the beginning of the pandemic was huge.

Maybe because its a virus easy to acquired and without a vaccine yet? I'm not really that scared to it but what I'm scared of is to those family members who would suffer a lot if I get one. I'm young and I don't have any disease that will be worst when I acquire the virus. Aids can be regulated, you can live with it, tuberculosis can be cured. But this virus strikes different, if you ain't healthy you can die asap.

Don't really believe with the stories you have read from somewhere, it really takes a few click to search about it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
July 17, 2020, 11:54:06 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 220
July 17, 2020, 07:20:19 PM
It will soon return to normal. We have to wait for the vaccine for us to he immune in this virus. And once we will be able to fight this virus confidently then we can go back to normal. For now, due to lon days of being like this having a different way of living seems to begin like normal to us. Others consider it already the new normal. So we do not have choice but to keep.ourselves gettinh infected with the.virus. It may not be fatal for others but to other who had been already health problems may get complicated to which it could result to death to others.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
July 17, 2020, 04:40:06 PM
I can't figure out why exactly COVID-19 caused such a panic? We have millions of people dying from other diseases. In our country, there are many people infected with AIDS and tuberculosis. And this pandemic has been around for a long time. Let me be wrong, but it seems to me that all the hype around the pandemic is very inflated and connected with big game, that government has conceived. There is a lot of money involved here. Because PR at the beginning of the pandemic was huge.
Same thought, COVID-19 is one of the mainstream viruses spreading around the world but some already forgot that there are other diseases that cause more danger to our body. Why did the COVID-19 be in the mainstream right now? because the spreading of the virus is very fast and many have suffered and died already because none of us doesn't know how to prevent or cure this thing. The cases around the world are increasing day by day, and many people are dying and the economy was affected due to lockdown or quarantine. 
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2020, 11:59:56 AM
I can't figure out why exactly COVID-19 caused such a panic? We have millions of people dying from other diseases. In our country, there are many people infected with AIDS and tuberculosis. And this pandemic has been around for a long time. Let me be wrong, but it seems to me that all the hype around the pandemic is very inflated and connected with big games, that government has conceived. There is a lot of money involved here. Because PR at the beginning of the pandemic was huge.

When the pandemic outbreak starts there is a lot of countries right now are having an economic crisis because of this virus spreading rapidly and also unexpectedly this is one of the most problems right now some of the countries are having a lot of debt into the different country because they need to sustain the life that they have also they are heading towards to find a cure immediately.  Right now it is not all about the outbreak too because there are a lot of people having a problem and also the COVID and some of the people do have different sick to aside this virus.

But still, our government are trying to make a lot of things just to control the environment and avoid getting panicked to the people around them but still, we cannot avoid this because the number of the infected is increasing and the number of the cases of the death toll is increasing too. Heading towards into the positive side there is still some country that is actually a COVID free and they can now turn back into their normal lives.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
July 17, 2020, 11:54:55 AM
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
July 17, 2020, 11:18:00 AM
I think some industries will still recover on this new normal but i am scared that this new normal will bring very high record of deaths. Virus keep on transmitting to many people and everyday new high records of positive. Maybe the economy will recover in exchange of the life of many people.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 17, 2020, 06:13:19 AM
Our world has encountered many pandemics already.

But this is far different from the past pandemics because now this is a worldwide and almost couple of countries only that did not become infected meaning this is very serious matter and look we have more than half a million died.
~

That's surely a lot and regrettable, but please keep in mind that more than 6 million people died in 2017(when no COVID-19 was around) from respiratory diseases and lower respiratory infections, combined.

Source: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/annual-number-of-deaths-by-cause

It means that much more than half a million is needed to threaten the world economy.

I don't want to belittle the tragedy of the COVID-19 pandemic here. No. Of course it's horrible that so many people have died. I just want to say that in my opinion the economy will survive the corona crisis.
Of course, it will survive. Many infrastructures and different businesses have reopened, despite having this pandemic around, they have decided to get back their operation to at least start the recovery of the economy. But, we should keep in mind that as long as the number of infected people are increasing, the threat will always be there.

The fact that the number of "Daily Cases" is increasing doesn't mean that we actually have more cases now than, say, in April. Rather, it means that more people are tested today than back then.

What would be really intimidating is if the number of "Daily Deaths" would be rising. But that's not what's happening:

The number of "Deaths per Day" has never reached a new high since middle April, and that's a good sign.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 16, 2020, 12:10:22 PM
Returning to normal is really hard because of the pandemic, the pandemic really change everything, people need to be more careful and wear a protective gear everyday and stay at home for safety reason, it is hard to turn into normal if there is still no cure for the pandemic we need to follow the safety guidelines and wait for the very best time to be free again, because i believe that the cure is there they only make some test for asurance.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
July 16, 2020, 07:14:29 AM
That's surely a lot and regrettable, but please keep in mind that more than 6 million people died in 2017(when no COVID-19 was around) from respiratory diseases and lower respiratory infections, combined.

It means that much more than half a million is needed to threaten the world economy.

I don't want to belittle the tragedy of the COVID-19 pandemic here. No. Of course it's horrible that so many people have died. I just want to say that in my opinion the economy will survive the corona crisis.
Of course, it will survive. Many infrastructures and different businesses have reopened, despite having this pandemic around, they have decided to get back their operation to at least start the recovery of the economy. But, we should keep in mind that as long as the number of infected people are increasing, the threat will always be there.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 16, 2020, 06:49:47 AM
Our world has encountered many pandemics already.

But this is far different from the past pandemics because now this is a worldwide and almost couple of countries only that did not become infected meaning this is very serious matter and look we have more than half a million died.
~

Pages:
Jump to: