Pages:
Author

Topic: returning to normal - page 6. (Read 2863 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 16, 2020, 05:58:33 AM
It's funny to observe here in the UK how we were all prepared to "returning to normal". The travel industry was particularly optimistic, believing that our planes would soon fly all over Europe again. However, when one sees that the borders are closing one bye one for the UK citizens (see : https://hello-safe.co.uk/media/where-can-brits-go-this-summer), it becomes obvious that the situation is not returning to normal. The economy may not collapse - as predicted by many - but our processes and ways of making business are already transforming. A new economy shall reveal itself, where every company has to adapt to survive...
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
June 16, 2020, 03:38:49 AM
Our world has encountered many pandemics already. But we always get back up. Personally, I believe that we will still go back to normal. However, it would be a "new normal" and there would be changes. Face masks, and alcohol would be the new accessories, and work from home would probably be implemented.

But no matter what happens, every country will surely find a way to revive their economy. Life must always go on.
Face masks outrage me the most. They do not help, they do not protect. This is recognized by the world health organization. But now in my country they force me to wear masks on the beach! on the beach ... I still can’t believe in the actions of the authorities.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 16, 2020, 12:14:31 AM
Our world has encountered many pandemics already.

But this is far different from the past pandemics because now this is a worldwide and almost couple of countries only that did not become infected meaning this is very serious matter and look we have more than half a million died.

But we always get back up. Personally, I believe that we will still go back to normal. However, it would be a "new normal" and there would be changes. Face masks, and alcohol would be the new accessories, and work from home would probably be implemented.
Of course we will go back to normal (if the cure has found) but the question is how long will it take for us to return to normal?thats the big question.

But no matter what happens, every country will surely find a way to revive their economy. Life must always go on.
Revival is a target but the longer it takes the riskier it gets so lets hope and pray for the world to be healed sooner.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
"Play Poker on Telegram"
June 15, 2020, 07:25:28 PM
Yeah the possibility for everything to return to normal is there and is also base on the leaders of the country because I believe that this pandemic caused many crisis in many countries, so in my perspective I have to comprehend that some countries is going back to there initial stand and some is still planing to strategies on what to do and how to handle the situation of their economy. There are three basic things that will speed up a country to return to normal.
1.good governance for the country

2.understanding and transparency in leadership

3.adequate security to the country

4.provision of social amenities

From my ideology a good governance is when a political leader knows the problem of the society and ensure that nobody complain for the needs or wants of the less privileges without embezzlement of funds.
And government have to understand the system of governance within their selves to avoid political crisis which can bring down their economy so  the actually need is transparency in order to build up trust that will enable their country to return to normal if anything go wrong, so the possibility for a country to remain comfortable to individuals is base on government.
Adequate security, if a country is unsecured base on lack of security nobody will like to speak for the betterment of the country.
Finally social amenities like healthcare and others, for example covid19 pandemic across the country if not well handle at this point the country can never return normal but if properly handle with qualified medical practitioners it can damage image of a country, but if handled properly a country can return to normal.
All this points can make country to come in order or normal.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
June 14, 2020, 09:29:23 PM
Our world has encountered many pandemics already. But we always get back up. Personally, I believe that we will still go back to normal. However, it would be a "new normal" and there would be changes. Face masks, and alcohol would be the new accessories, and work from home would probably be implemented.

Activity: 52
Merit: 3
June 14, 2020, 08:45:32 PM
Yes it surely have changed our behavior and ways of how we do things, relationship of countries are surely affected and the life were gonna live after this pandemic will be far different from the life we live before this but in a positive way like government should provide more care to our health workers and give more funds to health because this is every sibgle countries weakness. People will stock more often than they usually do because of what happened but i see it in a positive way. I don't think movie theaters will die first or even just die, people will appreciate the things they do after this pandemic ends so watching movies will not die for most of us loves going into cinemas. Things will get back to normal but people will be more careful of their health and hygene.

It's actually fascinating to see how us as a society have changed so much our customs seemingly overnight. I'd wager that office space renters will probably take a big hit, things like cowork, wework and such.

Things will not get completely back to normal, I for one support the widespread use of masks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 14, 2020, 07:09:47 PM
After all this trying times, where end is hard to predict...returning back to normal is absolutely so impossible for us. But amidst of this devastating crisis, where health problems, thousands of job loss, and even business establishments are still closed and industries are struggling,  we still need to have a positive mind. We need to stand up and keep following the governments policies and strong regulations pertaining to our safety. Its hard to leave behind the normal life that we used to live, but we need to just go with the flow, cope up all this things by this time in this so-called "New Normal", for its the best thing to do in order for us to survive from this Pandemic.
And I strongly believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are really advisable and a big help now and that people must try and learn how to invest and trade and a lot of things in this industry as part of our New Normal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
June 14, 2020, 02:00:35 PM
what do you think---are entire industries about to disappear because of the pandemic? will some aspects of the economy and general life irreversibly change after this?

Such narrative are problematic in my opinion. I remember the narrative of "the end of history" by Francis Fukuyama at the beginning of the 1990s after the breakdown of the Soviet Union. A narrative which was supported and spread by so many intellectuals. Today we know the narrative was wrong.

Or the narrative at the beginning of the 2000s that the future of the economy is not in industry and production, but in the service sector. We have known since 2008 that this was wrong. Those countries that have relied on service and cut back on their industry have so far recovered less well than those that have continued to rely heavily on industry.

Nevertheless, such crises always change the world sustainably. The only question is how much.

After months, I think you can already see that industries that are most affected by this pandemic is slowly crawling back. Some reopened and some finds new ways of delivering their services to their customers. Even basketball and other sports are slowly coming back, as long as the safety of the people involved is the priority. Film productions starts filming too with limited staff. I think companies and industries affected will surely get back, some might take longer than the others but I'm sure they will be back.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 13, 2020, 06:33:48 PM
what do you think---are entire industries about to disappear because of the pandemic? will some aspects of the economy and general life irreversibly change after this?

Such narrative are problematic in my opinion. I remember the narrative of "the end of history" by Francis Fukuyama at the beginning of the 1990s after the breakdown of the Soviet Union. A narrative which was supported and spread by so many intellectuals. Today we know the narrative was wrong.

Or the narrative at the beginning of the 2000s that the future of the economy is not in industry and production, but in the service sector. We have known since 2008 that this was wrong. Those countries that have relied on service and cut back on their industry have so far recovered less well than those that have continued to rely heavily on industry.

Nevertheless, such crises always change the world sustainably. The only question is how much.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 13, 2020, 05:59:45 PM
Return to Normal Time it's long time waiting I think due to not any vacine for corona virus All Globally impact approximately 9 million people very dangerous human life infected life I hope In comming days make antivirus and safe human.i think approximately 8-10 monthly Normal.

That long time will be extended with second wave. As I read in some news some counties are having rise in
new cases, and with opening everything that's not a surprise. If second wave really strike again, in next few months
or in winter, we will be in big problems, a big part of the world will be without food and money to buy food.
   With so many current problems, second wave, it's really hard to not think be paranoic about the our future.
We can hope for the best, but I am not optimistic. Officially this year sucks already, and it can be much worse.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
June 13, 2020, 09:33:06 AM
Humanity has a shorter memory than a goldfish. Remember the bird flu, swine flu, Ebola, and something else large and large-scale from which everyone predicted the death of humanity. Now what? Are you still afraid of bird flu? I would shoot at the wall of people who are screaming that "the world will never be the same again" - because they simply create unnecessary panic out of nothing catching up on this extra traffic and increasing their self-esteem. If you believe that "life will never be the same after the crown" then your iq is probably between -10 and 0.
copper member
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 13, 2020, 08:45:07 AM
Return to Normal Time it's long time waiting I think due to not any vacine for corona virus All Globally impact approximately 9 million people very dangerous human life infected life I hope In comming days make antivirus and safe human.i think approximately 8-10 monthly Normal.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
June 13, 2020, 12:39:02 AM

I think life after the pandemics will change. This is a natural recovery process. Some sectors of the economy will be replaced by others. This is the development of society. We will be able to see the process of evolution of the global economy. Of course, countries with the most developed economies will be able to adapt to new conditions faster.

New things will be found and human tends to adapt to it.

The fact that medical units are having a hard time dealing with virus means that they are not ready despite the fact that there are a lot of viruses in the past and some of them related to Covid-19.

It will not change, it will just go back to constant, to normal slowly. What will change? Nothing. Country will regain their economy, people will go back to their normal lives, to their works and we will remember this since it is one of the things that happened to the worst year we had so far.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 13, 2020, 12:29:34 AM

I think life after the pandemics will change. This is a natural recovery process. Some sectors of the economy will be replaced by others. This is the development of society. We will be able to see the process of evolution of the global economy. Of course, countries with the most developed economies will be able to adapt to new conditions faster.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
June 12, 2020, 09:21:56 PM
So sad to think that going back to normal is so impossible for us...we just need to cope up, follow the expert's advice and just go with the flow in order for us to survive in this kind of "New Normal" life because of the Pandemic.
No one says going back to normalcy is impossible. It will just take time for some things to resume back to their previous states. Businesses and companies that collapsed during the COVID 19 phase will need some time to revive, economy will equally need some time to revive. People will take precautionary measures during public gatherings as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
June 12, 2020, 01:30:47 PM
Aren't we returning to normal way too quickly? Is nobody else than me scared of how fast we have come back to regular life after the virus? I mean the virus is still out there and you could still get it and there are still people dying every single day because of it. I am not saying let's stay at home forever, obviously this virus will probably continue forever like the other ones and eventually you will get used to it and body will be resistant to it etc etc etc however is it that time already?

I thought we would have a vaccine or at least some cure before we could actually go back to normal life. There is ZERO change in the cure situation for the past 3 months but just because numbers dropped we decided to go back out again, well when it first started numbers were low too but those low number of people infected millions.

I am scared too. I understand your point that we are getting back to normal way too quickly. Its the same here in my country. The lockdown is lifted without even flattening the curved, how is it different from the day they imposed the lockdown? Its riskier but they let people out because some are hungry and need to start working after 3 months. I thought after the lockdown things will get better and the cases will begin to drop, but its worse. The economy is dropping too so what can we all working class do, we need to work.

There's still the new normal to follow. However it felt like we are back to normal. New cases of the virus swarmed the news but whenever I go out to buy things I needed, there are people in the streets lurking, kids are playing just like before, some didn't even wear face mask. I hope some who didn't really need to go out to work or for some essentials will stay at home. Kind of scared for them I just hope they follow social distancing.  Its like normal once again, kind of scared what will be the number of cases in the next few weeks.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
June 12, 2020, 12:50:31 PM
I agree with you that the 19 covid pandemic has been seriously affecting the world, which is causing the world economic crisis to come faster: social isolation has stagnated production, many people job loss, many companies go bankrupt, goods are not circulated ... And according to the announcement, it is not until mid-next year to have a vaccine or corona virus treatment regimen, so this situation perhaps longer and more strictly...
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
June 12, 2020, 11:37:53 AM
Aren't we returning to normal way too quickly? Is nobody else than me scared of how fast we have come back to regular life after the virus? I mean the virus is still out there and you could still get it and there are still people dying every single day because of it. I am not saying let's stay at home forever, obviously this virus will probably continue forever like the other ones and eventually you will get used to it and body will be resistant to it etc etc etc however is it that time already?

I thought we would have a vaccine or at least some cure before we could actually go back to normal life. There is ZERO change in the cure situation for the past 3 months but just because numbers dropped we decided to go back out again, well when it first started numbers were low too but those low number of people infected millions.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
June 11, 2020, 10:38:46 PM
Yes everything will be back to normal but it will take some time The damage done to the country's economy by the epidemic cannot be recovered overnight The world is in crisis due to the epidemic and the number of unemployed is increasing. If the country's economy is not good it is very difficult to find a job Find a source of work based on the economy But no one knows exactly when this epidemic will end.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
June 11, 2020, 10:14:00 PM
Definitely, things will after the COVID 19 pandemic subsides. From the individual aspect, socialization or social gatherings will reduce as people will now become cautious with such activities. Also, since there was a sudden halt in some companies, businesses and laid off workers, production ceased or reduced leading to a recession. It will take some time for a recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: