Pages:
Author

Topic: returning to normal - page 4. (Read 2863 times)

Activity: 949
Merit: 48
July 24, 2020, 11:01:22 PM
In my own observation with regards to the crisis that we face this year, i can really say that this is not an ordinary crisis it is a worst crisis that isn't easy to pass on. Maybe we are not going to back to normal for a year and we need to still follow gidelines or maybe safety protocol even if the vaccine for the virus will release. I believe that patience and self discipline is the key to beat the virus.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
July 24, 2020, 02:43:33 PM
Returning to normal after the pandemic will not be easy. It will took years but the important is we can live again like before pandemic. There's a lot of changes this new normal but i believed it was just temporary  because after some development in different  sectors of the government,the normal situation and normal life willl come. Just think positive.
Activity: 889
Merit: 10
July 24, 2020, 01:25:43 PM
Well my side in regards to new normal is a little bit agree to the possibility that the pandemic has an irriversible damage that can make or it could also be that all things will go back.to normal before the pandemic happen. There are so many things that could happen and all of it are the possibilities. The advantage is that we can do preparation and there still time for it to prepare like everything will become worst. However, let us all be positive that all things well go well after the pandemic.
Good points, friend it seems very difficult to imitate the style of Chinese government that is full of discipline. yes indeed the country of China is no doubt in any case such as business, the Chinese economy, it is worth giving a good value almost mastered the field. Chinese society is also very compact in terms of instructions instructed by the government. such as the current pandemic.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
July 24, 2020, 11:33:24 AM
Well my side in regards to new normal is a little bit agree to the possibility that the pandemic has an irriversible damage that can make or it could also be that all things will go back.to normal before the pandemic happen. There are so many things that could happen and all of it are the possibilities. The advantage is that we can do preparation and there still time for it to prepare like everything will become worst. However, let us all be positive that all things well go well after the pandemic.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
July 24, 2020, 11:22:13 AM
In the current situation, it is very difficult to talk about when we will return to normal life. As soon as the media starts talking about the stabilization of the situation in the country and about the possible withdrawal from quarantine or easing it, the government immediately begins to announce an increase in the incidence and the increased number of victims of the coronavirus.
Yes it is very difficult for all of us to get back to normal especially in my country that the poaitive cases grows each day so fast. Almost all hospitals in the city cannot accommodate new patient that needs to be admitted because there are no beds available. On the other hand, I am reading a news that a vaccine made in Russia is OK to use but due to in demand it will took long time to provide vaccine for the whole world.
Our country has a lot of cases per day and I doubt that we can go back to normal this year, another guess of mine is it will take a lot of years for the country's economic recovery. There are a lot of people who became poor because of the government's decision for having a lockdown that is being wasted due to lifting the lockdown without flattening the curve.

Also, those vaccines will be also expensive and there will be a lot of people who will suffer on this so I really doubt that we, a third world country who have an incompetent government, will resolve this pandemic.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 24, 2020, 07:44:28 AM
COVID-19 has caused a lot of panic in the world In that case it is very difficult to say how long it will take to get back to normal Without adequate vaccines this disease cannot be completely controlled Although the effect has diminished a bit it is reappearing.

However, experts say it will take 12 to 18 months for the vaccine to arrive If they receive this vaccine they will not get sick from exposure to the coronavirus If 80 per cent of the population is vaccinated the virus will not spread.

The possibility of vaccine this year is quite high because there are quite a few companies who are in different stages of trials and 1 of them have completed the trail 3 as well. Only thing once it is successfully launched then the biggest problem that could arise is that they will have to supply to the entire world and this has to be quick in order to stabilize the things quickly and save people from this danger.

In my country, there is no "culture of vaccination". I doubt there will be many people willing to make this vaccine. This is a new invention and it's not known what the consequences may be after its introduction. Not enough time for testing and research. As for such an industry as a cinema, it seems to me that, on the contrary, people will go to the movie show with pleasure in order to feel the former free life.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
July 24, 2020, 07:05:48 AM
As far as I know, such an epidemic comes every 100 years. This crisis will also become normal as all past epidemics have been enduring. But it will seize some time to become normal. Another crucial point is that it will take a long time for the economic dilemma to return to normal for all countries.

Yes, epidemics have happened in the past. However, now the relationship between the economies of different countries around the world or the high mobility of people, a return to normalcy is extremely difficult to assess due to the possibility of a relapse of the epidemic.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
July 24, 2020, 06:56:01 AM
As far as I know, such an epidemic comes every 100 years. This crisis will also become normal as all past epidemics have been enduring. But it will seize some time to become normal. Another crucial point is that it will take a long time for the economic dilemma to return to normal for all countries.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
July 23, 2020, 12:07:45 PM
we can live as before if we have not applied "new normal". because if "new normal" has been implemented then people's lives will change. American society acts like there is no Corona Virus and the result => 1 million people have been exposed.
so we must be prepared to do "new normal", no instead go back to old habits. as is the case with businesses because the businesses affected by them are tourism, schools and the accompanying economy, the preparation of a new trade strategy needs to be planned immediately.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
July 23, 2020, 09:55:36 AM
The coronavirus is undoubtedly the greatest terror to people all over the world in this century. The world is slowly coming to a standstill. Unusual daily life is going on. A virus has shaken the whole world. The way in which big cities in different parts of the world are being shut down and rules are being imposed on people's daily movements, it is quite clear that it is not possible to continue in the long run. If everything is closed like this, it will have a serious impact on the society and economy. An antidote to the corona virus would destroy the virus. Work is in full swing to discover a vaccine for coronavirus. I hope we will get rid of this virus one day.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
July 23, 2020, 09:01:16 AM
COVID-19 has caused a lot of panic in the world In that case it is very difficult to say how long it will take to get back to normal Without adequate vaccines this disease cannot be completely controlled Although the effect has diminished a bit it is reappearing.

However, experts say it will take 12 to 18 months for the vaccine to arrive If they receive this vaccine they will not get sick from exposure to the coronavirus If 80 per cent of the population is vaccinated the virus will not spread.

The possibility of vaccine this year is quite high because there are quite a few companies who are in different stages of trials and 1 of them have completed the trail 3 as well. Only thing once it is successfully launched then the biggest problem that could arise is that they will have to supply to the entire world and this has to be quick in order to stabilize the things quickly and save people from this danger.

in my country almost normal for 1 month. there are no more pandemic deaths, only those affected are still there but not many. "until now there has been no notification about vaccine discovery in my country. Very happy things are almost back to normal.
in other countries as well, some deaths of pandemic victims are reduced. This makes me wonder, and researchers are looking for vaccines with the desire to find a vaccine within 12 months or 18. There is something strange behind all this?
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 23, 2020, 07:55:47 AM
Definitely all things will be change,yes we can back to normal life but theres a lot of restriction for the better of everyone. Even in the market there will be a changes traders and investor know that this pandemic change a lot of thing. Maybe now they wil be more careful to what they invest.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
July 23, 2020, 07:50:37 AM
In the current situation, it is very difficult to talk about when we will return to normal life. As soon as the media starts talking about the stabilization of the situation in the country and about the possible withdrawal from quarantine or easing it, the government immediately begins to announce an increase in the incidence and the increased number of victims of the coronavirus. It seems to me that in some situations the government is abusing and not doing everything for the good of the country.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
July 23, 2020, 06:16:17 AM
As for disappearing or not, it is difficult to understand at the moment, but the fact that many areas of business are in complete decline and in order to function normally they will need 1-2 years after the crisis is understandable today. The commercial real estate sector has been particularly affected, many are moving to the cheapest offices, and various furniture, clothing and footwear manufacturing will be in great decline. Indeed, at the given moment their profit is close to zero, everyone is worried about survival in the covid-19 environment, so there will simply be no orders for production.

In our country,the government are implementing new rules and regulation to follow for a new normal which is still far in a normal life before. There are more business establishment reopen and the transportation are back to operation and the other sectors of economy are now functioning but the problem is the number of positive keep on increasing and it will also lead to economic downfall. Returning to normal needs at least 2 years if ever there will already a vaccine to prevent the transmission of virus.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
July 22, 2020, 05:34:40 PM
This pandemic has caused pains to many, devastation is now the mother of the day. Some individuals are mentally ill and confused of not knowing what to do, to make a living out of this covid-19.
When all this will be over, peoples sanity won't be the same. The level of poverty that will arise, won't be ordinary.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 22, 2020, 02:05:21 PM
I'm sure disaster (Covid  causes disaster) will definitely leave damage. and this time the damage is in various systems. like the economic system, education, mining, tourism and entertainment are all affected. As a result of the damage, the condition to recover 100% as before seems impossible. but we still try to restore to the maximum condition by using health protocols. because health is expensive.
Things have changed and while I think once this crisis is over we will see a return to normality it will not be the same as it was before the crisis, this is going to mark everyone that lived through it and the effects it will have over the long term are still unknown, one of the most obvious changes is that people that were very irresponsible with their money should take a look at all the suffering they went through this pandemic and have some savings in the case this happens again but this in return will lower consumption and will slow down the economy even more.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 22, 2020, 10:36:13 AM
With this pandemic in my opinion without the vaccine it is imposible for us to return to normal this calamity has change our way of life not only from my country but to the rest of the world our normal way every thing from our work industries bussnesess education system and many more but rest assured as a human community we will survive.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 22, 2020, 10:19:15 AM
there's a new narrative emerging that life will never return to normal after the coronavirus pandemic:

I don't think people realize that there is no normal to go back to anymore.

At absolute minimum:

1) Supply & demand has been reallocated across the economy, with travel & events zero'd out, remote work & masks to infinity
2) Virus permanently changes public behavior
3) Supply chain disruption just starting

Even if the virus did vanish in a puff of smoke and everyone went "back to work", the behavior of billions of people and every country has been permanently changed.

Demand won't quickly come back, borders won't easily reopen, international relations won't be the same.

https://twitter.com/balajis/status/1246151098986983424

Which industries will die off first because of pandemic?

The obvious one for me is the movie theaters but what else?

https://twitter.com/needacoin/status/1246191483746574337

what do you think---are entire industries about to disappear because of the pandemic? will some aspects of the economy and general life irreversibly change after this?

or are these people just drama queens who are blowing everything out of proportion? maybe people will forget all about the coronavirus in a couple years time and nothing will change. that's what happened after the H1N1 scare.

By the grace of God this pandemic will have end. No matter what happen, every situation has its ending and every problem has its solution too. Our new normal has already begun and everyone must follow every protocol given by the government, yes all of us wanted to go back into normal life and in order to get this dream of freedom, we need to follow protocols.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
July 21, 2020, 03:53:53 AM
I think that in all likelihood we wont ever see the same world "normal" again but it's not going to get as bad as some people seem to be predicting.  I guess it also really depends if Covid multiplies and mutates in to other forms of covid.  One thing is for sure, I'm ready for life to get back to a normality of some sorts.
Maybe, it's far before our normal before would come back but I hope it would. Sure, it would take some time. Or maybe a long time. But when all of this is gone, I'm hoping that we can have gatherings just like before. That no place is limited to a particular number of persons only; that we can hug each other again; no restrictions, no distance to maintain.

But for now, let's comply with the rules and policies that are posed for the safety of all of us. We're slowly leaning towards the "new normal" but I hope everything will be better soon. Let's not add to the rising number of positive cases.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 21, 2020, 03:21:27 AM
I'm sure disaster (Covid  causes disaster) will definitely leave damage. and this time the damage is in various systems. like the economic system, education, mining, tourism and entertainment are all affected. As a result of the damage, the condition to recover 100% as before seems impossible. but we still try to restore to the maximum condition by using health protocols. because health is expensive.

Damage is already done, and for me economy, mining, entertainment will recover, but what is irreversible are people characters. This brainwashing campaign about corona, about new viruses, deadly ones that can wipe out entire nations, is what makes more damage than everything else. Many people live in fear these days, and how will they recover I don't know. And what bothers me is that we have so many contradictory statements from officials, they play games with numbers and people fall on that.
Health protocols are ok, but why to exaggerate all that? You can't live a life in fear, can that be called a life at all?

I agree with you, living in fear isn't good for anyone, and various statements from some governments and health organizations only increase the level of fear among people, making things worse overall. Fortunately, most people stop believing them, and the economy, step by step, is indeed returning back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: