Pages:
Author

Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN? - page 25. (Read 121543 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Video: Evolution is Dead We all come from Adam & Eve

"In this video I share the one scientific fact that destroys The Evolution Theory. A scientific study that was conducted 2 years ago confirms that the genetic variation between all people is 0.1 %. Showing our common ancestory. This was done by Dr. Georgia Purdom and shows how when God separated people at the tower of babel is when diversity started. If we evolved from apes there would be millions of genetic differences between us all but it turns out theres very little this proves Biblical Adam and Eve!

Answers in Genesis Adam & Eve:
https://answersingenesis.org/genetics/did-we-all-come-from-adam-and-eve/"
Video: RED ALERT: Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal Is Reached! TPP = NWO

"Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal Is Reached http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/business/trans-pacific-partnership-trade-deal-is-reached.html?_r=0
Canadian dollar rises, stocks jump on news of TPP trade deal
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canadian-dollar-rises-stocks-jump-on-news-of-tpp-trade-deal-1.3257089
US, Japan and 10 countries strike Pacific trade deal
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/d4a31d08-6b4c-11e5-8171-ba1968cf791a,Authorised=false.html?siteedition=uk&_i_location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ft.com%2Fcms%2Fs%2F0%2Fd4a31d08-6b4c-11e5-8171-ba1968cf791a.html%3Fsiteedition%3Duk&_i_referer=&classification=conditional_standard&iab=barrier-app"

Video: TPP WILL KILL THE INTERNET, ALLOW SECRET FOREIGN TRIBUNALS

"Why has the Obama administration kept the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement text secret from Congress and the American people? A newly leaked TPP chapter reveals at least one huge reason: The TPP text proposes creating tribunals (courts) that could overrule the decisions of our state and federal courts, as well as our local, state and federal laws — and our state and national constitutions.

The tribunals would be presided over by arbitrators (judges) appointed by the secretary-general of the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), an institution of the World Bank Group. The ICSID is housed at the World Bank’s headquarters complex in Washington, D.C. The ICSID receives its funding from the World Bank, and the ICSID’s governing Council is chaired by the president of the World Bank. So the proposed TPP tribunals are, in essence, a means for transferring judicial authority over vast areas of domestic law to “arbitrators” picked by the World Bank — and the central bankers and the giant commercial/investment bankers that run the World Bank.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/20563-leak-of-secret-trade-document-reveals-sovereignty-destroying-courts"

New York Times: Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal Is Reached

"ATLANTA — The United States, Japan and 10 other Pacific basin nations on Monday agreed after years of negotiations to the largest regional trade accord in history, an economic pact envisioned as a bulwark against China’s power and a standard-setter for global commerce, worker rights and environmental protection.

The announcement here that weary trade officials had finally agreed on the Trans-Pacific Partnership was merely “an important first step,” the United States trade representative, Michael B. Froman, said. Now their agreement faces months of debate in each of the 12 nations, including in Congress, where some bipartisan opposition was immediate.

The trade issue also is certain to become a flash point of presidential politics in 2016, with populist anti-trade sentiment roiling both parties.

For a day, however, President Obama could celebrate a potentially legacy-making achievement that links countries representing two-fifths of the global economy, from Canada and Chile to Japan and Australia. The trade initiative, dating to the start of his administration, is a centerpiece of Mr. Obama’s economic program to expand exports. It also stands as a capstone for his foreign policy “pivot” toward closer relations with fast-growing eastern Asia, after years of American preoccupation with the Middle East and North Africa.

“When more than 95 percent of our potential customers live outside our borders, we can’t let countries like China write the rules of the global economy,” Mr. Obama said in a statement. “We should write those rules, opening new markets to American products while setting high standards for protecting workers and preserving our environment.”

The Pacific accord would phase out thousands of import tariffs as well as other barriers to international trade, like Japanese regulations that keep out some American-made autos and trucks. It also would establish uniform rules on corporations’ intellectual property, and open the Internet even in communist Vietnam."....

Video: America's Occult Holidays - by Doc Marquis

It's about 2 and half hours long, but it's really interesting to see how the "Christian" holidays are really not, but are completely occult holidays (holy days).

Jeremiah 10:2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. 4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
Video: Trojan horse" Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement has been finalized

Trans-Pacific Partnership Deal Struck As "Corporate Secrecy" Wins Again

"Once again the corporatocracy wins as the so-called "Trojan horse" Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement has been finalized. As WSJ reports, the U.S., Japan and 10 countries around the Pacific reached a historic accord Monday to lower trade barriers to goods and services and set commercial rules of the road for two-fifths of the global economy, officials said.

For the U.S., the TPP (reportedly) opens agricultural markets in Japan and Canada, tightens intellectual property rules to benefit drug and technology companies, and establishes a tightknit economic bloc to challenge China’s influence in the region (likely forcing their hand into separate trade agreements).

However, Obama is likely to face a tough fight to get the deal through Congress (especially in light of presidential candidates' opposition).

The US, Japan and 10 other Pacific Rim economies have reached agreement to strike the largest trade pact seen anywhere in two decades, in what is a huge strategic and political win for US President Barack Obama and Japan’s Shinzo Abe.

As The Wall Street Journal reports,

The deal, if approved by Congress, will mark an effective expansion of the North American Free Trade Agreement launched two decades ago to include Japan, Australia, Chile, Peru and several southeast Asian nations.

The trade deal has been in the works since 2008 but has been stymied by politically sensitive disputes, including a fight between the U.S. and Japan over the automobile industry.

Beyond that, however, it represents the economic backbone of the Obama administration’s strategic “pivot” to Asia and a response to the rise of the US’s chief rival, China, and its growing regional and global influence. It is also a key component of the “third arrow” of economic reforms that Mr Abe has been pursuing in Japan since taking office in 2012.

Biotechs, among others, are the big winners..."

Matthew 24:37 For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.

The mixing of animals is something Nephilim did back then.

Weird animal with 'body of buffalo and head of crocodile' baffles everyone

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/weird-animal-body-buffalo-head-6577508

Video: Oregon Shooting Hoax: New Age Church at Center of Crisis Acting: Pastor's Daughter

This video talks about the messages that the hoax is trying to push out. I noticed the website for the pastor's "church" had an ad for National Back to Church Sunday.

For information on "National Back to Church Sunday" they have a website called Back to Church.

http://www.backtochurch.com/about

I predict they will be pushing this next summer. Now you might think it's a good thing, to get people to go back to church. But in reality the churches these days are politically correct and are more about money (tithing), and accepting people (for more tithing) and less about actually trying to be Christ-like and speaking out against sin.

Also we are to obey the Sabbath (Saturday). It's a commandment and pretty high on the list at #3 or #4 depending on the different churches.  The papacy switched it to Sunday (Sun-god worship) and now expects everyone to worship on it. He's pushing the "Sunday law".

Video: POPE FRANCIS USES EUPHEMISMS TO PERSUADE CONGRESS TO ENACT SUNDAY LAW THAT BREACHES US CONSTITUTION

Towards Global Sunday Law

"The Pope is calling for the world to acknowledge and honor Sunday as a day of rest. Legislation that will force the world to worship and rest on Sunday would be the ideal solution. There are many voices clamoring to fulfill exactly such a goal, using the economy, the environment, and even the family as reasons to legislate Sunday rest.

Another standoff is on the horizon. Those who refuse to give up the Biblical seventh-day Sabbath will face trials as tough as the furnace faced by Shadrach and his companions. However, we can hold fast hope, knowing that the God who spared the Israelite men from the fiery furnace is coming again soon.

Here are some of the ways the world is moving towards Sunday legislation:

North Carolina Woman Identifies As Blind, Pours Drain Cleaner In Her Eyes

A woman in North Carolina is attracting media attention for telling her story about pouring drain cleaner in her eyes because she identifies as a blind person.

Jewel Shuping was born with perfectly healthy eyes, but she told Barcroft TV in a recent interview that growing up there was always something missing.

“By the time I was six I remember that thinking about being blind made me feel comfortable,” she said. She fantasized constantly about losing her vision, and spent hours staring directly at the sun after her mother warned her that it would damage her eyes.

At first, Shuping simply pretended to be blind, going about with sunglasses on, her eyes closed, and using a cane to navigate. She also became fluent in braille. But after a while, that just wasn’t enough.

“By the time I was 21 it was a non-stop alarm that was going off,” she says in the video. So, she did the only rational thing: She got a sympathetic psychologist to pour drain cleaner in her eyes.

“I laid down on the sofa, and he sat next to me, dropped two drops into each eye,” she says matter-of-factly. “In the moment, all I could think of was ‘I’m going blind, it’s going to be okay.'”

“When I woke up the following day, I was joyful, until I turned on my back, opened my eyes, and could see the TV screen,” she says. Then, thankfully, over the next six months her eyes gradually failed due to the damage, and Shuping was finally blind like she’d always dreamed. She says she has no regrets.

“I really feel this is the way I was supposed to be born, that I should have been blind from birth,” she told Barcroft.

Shuping initially told family members her blindness was due to an accident, but they later found out the truth, and both her mother and sister cut off contact.

Officially, Shuping’s desire to be blind is labeled body integrity identity disorder (BIID), an ailment where people with healthy bodies strongly desire a disability. Most of those with the disorder seek to amputate healthy limbs, though, while Shuping’s desire to mutilate her eyes is less common. Those who seek to become disabled in this way often are described, and identify as, “transabled.”

Shuping is willing to admit that her self-mutilation stems from a disorder, and she says she hopes others don’t follow her path.

“Don’t go blind the way I did. I know there is a need but perhaps someday there will be treatment for it.”
Sporting Goods Store Kicks Out Mom for Complaining About Man in Women's Bathroom

"A Northern-California mom became alarmed when her preteen daughter said she was uncomfortable with the man who entered a store bathroom while she and another young girl were using it. But the response of store management left the mom stunned and shaken.

On August 24, Michelle (not her real name) was with her 12-year-old daughter and her daughter's 10-year-old friend at the REI sporting goods store in Santa Rosa.

Upon leaving the store, Michelle noticed that the girls were upset. When asked, the girls stated that a man had come into the store restroom while they were using it.

Michelle, who advocates for victim's rights and knows that it only takes seconds for girls to be molested, returned to the store to notify management of the safety and privacy concerns. To her surprise, a store manager stated that they do not decide who people are or what they can do, and Michelle's concerns were interpreted as being anti-LGBT.

Michelle was then asked to leave the store, and obscenities were hurled by other patrons at her family as they drove out of the parking lot......"
I don't know where she's getting the sulfur information from, but I'll leave all links that she provides below for you to check out.

Video: Huge! What Archaeologists Unearthed Will Prove the Bibles Legitimacy!

Article: What Archaeologists Just Unearthed Will Prove the Bibles Legitimacy! Huge Discovery All Christians Need To See!

"Throughout history numerous archaeologists have claimed to discover the ancient city of Sodom and Gomorrah, however many of these findings contained an insufficient amount of evidence.

Fast forward ten years into the future and now one archaeologist, Steven Collins of Trinity Southwest University in New Mexico, believes his team has discovered the ancient city and has ample evidence to back up his claim. His findings include a goldmine of monumental structures, artifacts, gypsum crystals, a massive Bronze Age city-state, sulfur, and substance that resembles ash, thereby backing the biblical claim found in Genesis 19:24-25:

'Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.'"

http://www.tallelhammam.com/

Possible site of ancient Sodom yields more finds - 2013

Archaeologists Uncover Another Impressive Biblical Find -The City Of Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed By God

Tall el-Hammam Excavation Project PDF

Tall el-Hammam Excavation Project Recent Discoveries

Video: Ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah Found ! - talks about the Sulfur
Politician Says Homeless People Should Be Put Down By Lethal Injection

"A Mexican councillor has provoked outrage after that homeless people should be put down like animals to keep the number of them on the streets down.

Olga Gutierrez Machorro believes that beggars should be culled with lethal injection, believing it to be in their best interests.

She said: “Yes they’re a little crazy, but they’re harmless.

“Which is why I think to myself wouldn’t it be kinder to just give them a lethal injection?”

Unbelievably, Machorro, who is a member of the local government in Tecamachalco, Mexico, is also the councillor responsible for the Vulnerable Groups Commission - who try to find ways to help the homeless and disadvantaged.

Her outrageous remarks, made in an interview with the local newspaper Cambio, came when she alleged the Tecamachalco government, led by Ines Lopez, lacked the necessary resources to deal with beggars who are increasing in number on the streets.

She alleged that killing beggars was already going on unofficially, and added that the local psychiatric hospital, El Batan, often just deposited patients deemed “un-aggressive” in the middle of the motorways at night, where they are killed by cars but also cause accidents that put others at risk.

Machorro has previously offered her own home as sanctuary for those on the streets, but claimed this was not a long term solution.

The councillor’s comments were blasted by locals and she has since apologised.

She has now promised a new action plan which is to be put forward to the government in a bid to solve the problem."
Video: NATO To Hold Largest Live Exercise In 13 Years

36,000 troops, 200 aircraft & 60 vessels: NATO launches biggest war games in 13 years

" NATO has started its biggest exercise since 2002 with 36,000 international troops from 30 states, including non-NATO nations, participating in the drills which are taking place at sea, in the air and across the territory of three European states.

The alliance has kicked off its massive “Trident Juncture 2015” exercises which will last until November 16. Along with the NATO member states, seven more partner nations are participating in the drills: Australia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Sweden and Ukraine.

Some 36,000 troops as well as more than 60 warships and about 200 aircraft will participate in the drills which makes it the biggest since 2002 when about 40,000 troops took part in NATO’s “Strong Resolve” military exercise......"
Video: Oregon Shooting Hoax - Drills Galore (+One Week Before) Terrorizing Oregonians!

Staff says there are going to be NO changes to security in the video.

"Oregon College President Says School STAFF Has Been Conducting School Shooting Drills
https://youtu.be/26gZLLx-HWY

BREAKING.. Drills Held Last Week At School In Oregon Shooting:
https://youtu.be/B5sJcjBTQmk

Oregon Shooting Drill Hoax - INTERVIEW THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE!!!
https://youtu.be/glKIYeiodPM

Teacher terrified by surprise 'active shooter' drill in eastern Oregon schoolhouse files federal lawsuit
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2015/04/teacher_terrified_by_surprise.html

Chris Mintz - UCC Shooting Survivor https://www.gofundme.com/s75ge9y4"

Video: Umpqua CC: Chris Mintz, Hero or Zero

"So Chris Mintz got shot 7 times playing the Hero huh? Does being shot by spit wads count as hero status? This is such BS I cannot believe they are really trying to sell this to the public!
Check out Russianvids video here:
https://youtu.be/-DA0s8_EPGA
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/oregon-college-shooting/oregon-shooting-heroic-veteran-chris-mintz-was-shot-7-times-n437291"
Video: Oregon Shooting: Sheriff John Hanlin's Bizarre Sandy Hook Connection

"Sheriff responds to controversy over Facebook post https://youtu.be/RDL284sqJBk"

There's some debate over whether it's a hoax (no one got hurt) or a false flag (done on purpose to get guns and people did get hurt).
Video: The UN New World Global Police Force! The Death Of The US Constitution!

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.

"On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that “violent extremism” is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists. So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the pro-Islamic post-American President Obama, use a “global police force” to crush counter-jihad forces?...."

Obama: States Pledge 40,000-plus Troops to UN Peacekeeping

"UNITED NATIONS -- President Barack Obama on Monday announced notable steps to upgrade U.N peacekeeping, saying more than 50 countries have pledged to contribute more than 40,000 new troops and police to serve in some of the world's most volatile areas.

But there was no sign the U.S., which pays a quarter of the peacekeeping budget, would put more of its own troops into the field.

The United States chaired a high-level meeting to strengthen and modernize peacekeeping, whose nearly 125,000 personnel increasingly face threats from extremist groups while being severely stretched in personnel and equipment. Deployments to crises can take several months...."

New York joins terror-busting network 'Strong Cities' as activists fear program will target Muslims

"New York City is joining a new global, terror-busting network to try to combat homegrown extremism, a move that immediately raised concerns among civil liberties advocates who fear it will unfairly target Muslims...."
Video: Cascadia Rising 2016: Earthquake, Tsunami Exercise by FEMA and Major Military Branches

"Just a Heads up to a huge Earthquake and Tsunami Exercise going down in 2016.

The culminating event in the exercise series will be a 4-day Functional Exercise to occur June 7-10, 2016, in which Emergency Operations Centers (EOCs) at all levels of government and the private sector will activate to coordinate simulated field response operations both within their jurisdictions and also with neighboring communities, the Oregon ECC, FEMA, and major military commands.

http://www.oregonaresraces.org/?page_id=559

http://www.oregonaresraces.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/CascadiaRisingEX-flyer-Oregon_v2.pdf"

Video: Guatemala: Landslide update 26 dead 600 still missing!

"Here is video footage from Guatemala and the effort being made by rescue workers attempting to find the missing under layers of mud, dirt and debris."

News: Diggers hunt survivors in buried Guatemala town, death toll rises

News: Hundreds feared dead after landslide in Guatemala
Pages:
Jump to: