Pages:
Author

Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN? - page 42. (Read 121543 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Taken from the Austrian police fear as many as 50 migrants dead inside lorry thread. In the bible it's clear that morals will be out the window so to speak, since the coming of Jesus will happen when the Earth is in a state as it was in the time of Noah and the flood.

Remains of people who are thought to have suffocated discovered in lorry abandoned on hard shoulder of motorway in east of country

The bodies of at least 20 migrants – and possibly as many as 40 or 50 – have been found inside a parked lorry in eastern Austria, police said on Thursday, in a grim indication of the growing human toll of Europe’s worst refugee emergency since 1945.

The badly decomposed remains were discovered on Thursday morning on Austria’s A4 motorway between Neusiedl and Parndorf. The truck had been abandoned on the hard shoulder of the road near Parndorf. It had apparently been there since Wednesday. The refugees, who appeared to have suffocated, died before they entered Austria, police said.

Hans Peter Doskozil, head of police in the district of Burgenland, said there were at least 20 dead but that the death toll could rise to 40 or 50. The state of the bodies made establishing an exact figure difficult. The identities were also not known, he said.

“The deaths already occurred some time ago,” he added. “We can make no concrete assumptions about the origin or cause [of death]. We can assume, however, that they are refugees.”

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/27/migrants-found-dead-inside-lorry-in-austria
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
There are many many many predictions in the bible, and they have come true, or are coming true.
your words above Grin

SO AM I JESUS AND GOD because i could tell you loads of predictions that will come true
i know there will be floods
i know there will be famine
i know there will be war
i know there will be Diseases
i know there will be drought
right here is my prediction

the tall one who stand solid shall rain fire and vengeance .
the earth shall crumble with fear famine disease shall bring the great war of man..
children will pick up laser beam guns and shoot there foe
the tall one falls to the revolution
 a poor child shall turn into a leader of great things spreading love and peace
 man as never been so happy a new power source will be invented where man discovers the stars
he shall travel great distances where new beings shall be discovered
opening up a whole new law to the universe  Grin Grin

popcorn chapter 5 verse 7 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I bet you any money you want this will come true Grin Grin how long have i got hmmmm 2000 years for this to happen..
something will relate to what i said SO AM I GOD i feel like i am after predicting that Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and this what the bible does so easy to do ITS A BOOK OF STORIES Wink

State Police: Officer Among 3 People Shot in Southwestern Louisiana Town of Sunset

Breaking news, so not much info: "State police: Officer among 3 people shot in southwestern Louisiana town of Sunset."
ok so why have you posted about 3 people getting shot then this is off topic but its ok for you to talk off topic but no one else..
typical bible basher likes his own voice Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

plus you don.t believe in god because you take snippets out of the bible and make your own rules up what god said..
this action is typical of all religious freaks..HAPPY CLAPPY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

People killing each other is on topic. Mark 13:8, Matthew 24:10

Whether or not there should be gun control is not. That's a political issue, not a revelation one.

I read the bible and that is better than posting snippets, but I won't post the whole bible verse, because that would clutter the thread, and people can easily go look up the verse online for more information. You're free to do that. If you think I've taken a verse out of context, feel free to speak up and discuss it with me.

many worse Volcano erupting years ago so what this got to do with god or bible GOD SAID WHAT Cheesy Cheesy
oh the bible end of days Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
no its just nature Wink Wink

Everything in the end will look like nature or the results of humans. Many people won't realize what's really going on until it's too late. But I think this thread points out many stories in these days that can relate.

When you see the things that are done today, it makes me wonder how some people can't believe in the bible.

1) There are many who don't believe in God at all. Atheism is probably just growing and growing these days.

2) People worship their idols, American Idol or X Factor stars, reality tv stars, themselves (people who put their self worth in how many likes a post of theirs got or how many friends or followers they have) or worship their money. If someone trusts in their money to save them from disaster, they are placing their trust in an idol, instead of God. Addictions can be an idol too, you're getting something out of it that you should be getting from God.

3) Many people swear taking the Lord's name in vain. It's a little weird that they don't take pagan god's names in vain. The papacy claims it can turn your communion into the literal body of Jesus Christ and the wine into the literal blood of Jesus Christ, which is like them claiming to be Holy like God, when they aren't, which is another form of taking God's name in vain.

4) Many people work on the weekends, and most Christians worship on Sunday if they take a day off. But the Sabbath is Saturday. Most work on it anyway.

5) Most children grow up seeing snarky kids on tv who have no respect for their parents, and grow up to not respect their own parents. They just mimic what they see. Most adults feel like dealing with their parents when they're older is an obligation and just stick them in a home.

6) Murdering happens daily. Even legal murder when the president (or king, etc) of any country orders an attack on another country.

7) People break their marriage vows, and have sex before marriage, but adultery can also mean prostitution (which is big), and turning your back on God in general and participating in any pagan rituals, etc.

Cool Stealing is legal, the government can take people's land if they want. Some people think if you need it, it's not stealing. People used Napster, which was stealing the artist's work, and lowered CD sales. People download bootlegs of movies online.

9) People lie under oath. People slander each other. People don't care about what it might harm the other person, they'll lie about them until the cows come home.

10) You shouldn't lust after what someone else has. Who hasn't gone about their day and wished they had that car, or that laptop, or that skill, or that popularity. Wanting what someone else has is everywhere, all day long if you watch tv.

That's the 10 commandments. You would think people would want to stick to them, they sound nice, don't they? Now I understand some won't care about the God worship and idols, because they don't believe in Him. But they should like the ideals of not lying, stealing, murdering etc.

Jesus said to love God with all your heart and soul, and treat others as you would want to be treated. Most people don't treat each other as they would want to be treated themselves. People will get hypocritical and get angry that someone lied to them, when they lie all the time.

If a picture of Jesus Christ was on the Empire State building, people would be up in arms and have someone arrested for it, probably. But they put up green light for the Muslim holiday and the image of Kali for the Hindu religion and no one but Christians seemed to care.

CERN has the statue of Shiva, another Hindu god, and when Shiva and Kali get together it brings the destruction of the world. The bible predicts destruction of this world, when Jesus comes to judge the world.

If you look up the Denver airport pictures, they clearly show what is predicted in the bible, except the twist is, they end with peace on earth (but all Christians dead). Why Christians? Why does it end with peace? Because it was set up by those who think they're going to have peace.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. 4But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief

The statue of baphomet was set up in Detroit recently. Satanists have their own church, with their rule of "do whatever you want to"...which of course is against God's 10 commandments.

The Catholic church is essentialy sun god worship, and they brought up so many things like hell, and purgatory, and paying to get people out of purgatory, so much so that when you realize this, you cannot believe they didn't do it on purpose. If they did it on purpose, then they did it to deceive people. Why would they do that? Because they are not following God, but following their own desires for riches on Earth instead of riches in Heaven.

There are many many many predictions in the bible, and they have come true, or are coming true.

I could go on and on, and on, and it all points to the bible being right.

I grew up believing in God. I don't know why. But I have never doubted He existed, even when I asked what if there wasn't a God? Since renewing my faith by testing it, I've had my own proof in my own life, and other people who have felt the Holy Spirit have had their proof, in their lives.

But even without that truth, I would think the attacks on Christianity in specific, would lead any logical person to believe in it. It's not just religion in general that's being attacked, it's Christianity specifically. I personally don't understand how people can see that, and not believe there's a reason for why that is.
legendary
A 3.9 14km south of a Hawaii Volcano, and Oklahoma continues it's every day an earthquake streak....

Earthquake Map

many worse Volcano erupting years ago so what this got to do with god or bible GOD SAID WHAT Cheesy Cheesy
oh the bible end of days Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
no its just nature Wink Wink
legendary
State Police: Officer Among 3 People Shot in Southwestern Louisiana Town of Sunset

Breaking news, so not much info: "State police: Officer among 3 people shot in southwestern Louisiana town of Sunset."
ok so why have you posted about 3 people getting shot then this is off topic but its ok for you to talk off topic but no one else..
typical bible basher likes his own voice Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
plus you don.t believe in god because you take snippets out of the bible and make your own rules up what god said..
this action is typical of all religious freaks..HAPPY CLAPPY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
A 3.9 14km south of a Hawaii Volcano, and Oklahoma continues it's every day an earthquake streak....

Earthquake Map

so you think its ok to have a gun and you believe in the bible..NOW this is why religion is a load of pooo ;)people who own guns more people die in the USA by accident or domestic violence than by someone you don.t know
So ban them plus were is god in all this and jesus no help from those 2 guys ..you said jesus saves us all well he not doing a very good job..
plus would you shoot someone not very god like

I personally wouldn't own a gun and no I don't think I would ever shoot someone. I can't say 100% if someone pointed a gun at me, that I wouldn't defend myself if I got a  hold of it, but I don't think so. I am ok with dying. I don't think we should kill people. But it's hard to argue against the freedom of others (of every religion) when the statistics say that crime goes up when guns get banned.

Banning guns won't stop violence, as I explained, it won't even stop gun violence, because the criminals will still have their guns. So it's a silly thing to argue about. I don't understand people like that. Guns don't kill people, people do.

Where is God in this? Well I hope anyone who died today believed in Jesus as their Lord and savior. But He doesn't save us from dying, everyone dies here on earth. What happens when Jesus comes back is that everyone is revived, and then judged. So if they believed in Him, they should live forever and never be sad again. Smiley

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." 5And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
if i run in a shop with guns and shoot people at random i can kill loads without getting stopped but try the same with a knife..
25 years in prison for carrying guns
you should never get out of jail if you  shoot someone..

not owning a gun makes no difference to your life..
why not let people own stun guns only let people have a stun gun at home in case of a home invasion..
just shock them then phone the police..best of both worlds then you own a gun but it cannot kill..some times.
just an idea good one i think

your right about crime it will go up alot

I don't want to get into the off-topic subject of gun control here. I've already posted why I think it's a stupid thing to ban guns to stop gun violence (because it won't) and I wouldn't own one personally. There's already a thread for that if you want to discuss it further.
legendary
so you think its ok to have a gun and you believe in the bible..NOW this is why religion is a load of pooo ;)people who own guns more people die in the USA by accident or domestic violence than by someone you don.t know
So ban them plus were is god in all this and jesus no help from those 2 guys ..you said jesus saves us all well he not doing a very good job..

I personally wouldn't own a gun and no I don't think I would ever shoot someone. I can't say 100% if someone pointed a gun at me, that I wouldn't defend myself if I got a  hold of it, but I don't think so. I am ok with dying. I don't think we should kill people. But it's hard to argue against the freedom of others (of every religion) when the statistics say that crime goes up when guns get banned.

Banning guns won't stop violence, as I explained, it won't even stop gun violence, because the criminals will still have their guns. So it's a silly thing to argue about. I don't understand people like that. Guns don't kill people, people do.

Where is God in this? Well I hope anyone who died today believed in Jesus as their Lord and savior. But He doesn't save us from dying, everyone dies here on earth. What happens when Jesus comes back is that everyone is revived, and then judged. So if they believed in Him, they should live forever and never be sad again. Smiley

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." 5And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
if i run in a shop with guns and shoot people at random i can kill loads without getting stopped but try the same with a knife..
25 years in prison for carrying guns
you should never get out of jail if you  shoot someone..

not owning a gun makes no difference to your life..
why not let people own stun guns only let people have a stun gun at home in case of a home invasion..
just shock them then phone the police..best of both worlds then you own a gun but it cannot kill..some times.
just an idea good one i think

your right about crime it will go up alot
Many baby seals dying of leukemia-linked disorder along California coast — Blamed for over 1/3 of recent deaths at San Francisco Bay rescue center (CHART)

"Of the 46 recently weaned northern elephant seals deaths reported by the San Francisco Bay Area’s Marine Mammal Center between April 20 and August 1 of this year, Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation was listed as a cause of death in 16 — over 1/3 of the total....."

Revelation 8:9 and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.
Was the news reporter shooting a hoax?

Here's a couple videos to check out:

Virginia Shooting Hoax Agenda 'We’ve Got to Do Something About Crazy People Getting Guns’

Virginia WDBJ Shooting Hoax FULLY Exposed! Complete Breakdown Of The Event - 100% Busted

You may not belief everything you hear, but there's some good discussion about tweets and video.
Though the continued MK Ultra program is debatable. It certainly was a thing that happened in the past. And there certainly are a lot of movies based on it.

Video: American MK-Ultra Satanic Illuminati EXPOSED - talks about the new "American Ultra" movie.
Pesticides in paradise: Hawaii's spike in birth defects puts focus on GM crops

"Local doctors are in the eye of a storm swirling for the past three years over whether corn that’s been genetically modified to resist pesticides is a source of prosperity, as companies claim, or of birth defects and illnesses....."
I believe the recent sinkholes had happened without people being affected, but there's a new one...

Video: Sinkhole Swallows 5 People In China" Whaaaaaaaaat?

Dramatic footage shows sinkhole swallowing people at Chinese bus stop (VIDEO)

"...CCTV footage has emerged from China showing the shocking moment when four people fell into a sinkhole as the pavement suddenly gave away beneath them.

The surveillance footage shows several commuters waiting for a bus in Harbin, in northeast Heilongjiang Province on Saturday, when a sinkhole opens up in the pavement, swallowing them...."

"Four people fell directly into the hole, suffering minor injuries, according to local reports. The video also shows a woman trapped on a steel beam just below the pavement.

A group of bystanders can be seen helping to rescue the victims.

Local media reported the sinkhole was two meters deep.The cause of the incident is under investigation."
North Dakota to use police drones with non-lethal weapons – report

"North Dakota police have been authorized to equip drones with Tasers, tear gas, and other non-lethal weapons after interference from a police lobby group led to an amendment to a bill, which was initially intended to limit police powers to deploy drones.

The adopted amendment to House Bill 1328 enables police drones to use “less than lethal” weapons, such as Tasers, bean bags, pepper spray, sound cannons and rubber bullets. The amendment was pushed through by Bruce Burkett of North Dakota’s Peace Officer’s Association, a police lobby group, the Daily Beast reports.

The bill was passed earlier this year and initially prohibited “any lethal or nonlethal weapons” on the drones, but that was eventually amended to permit the deployment of “less than lethal weapons.”

“This is one I’m not in full agreement with. I wish it was any weapon,” Rick Becker, the Republican sponsor of the original bill, said at a March hearing as cited by the Daily Beast. “In my opinion there should be a nice, red line: Drones should not be weaponized. Period,” he added.

The term “less than lethal weapons” seems to be disputable. At least 39 people have been killed by Tasers this year, according to The Guardian estimate...."
Video: The Government's Plum Island Lyme Disease Coincidence Theory

Conspiracy Theorists' Favorite Lab Is Moving to Kansas

""Many members of the Kansas Congressional delegation have worked tirelessly on this for many years," Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback said in a release.

But not everyone is smiling.

For those who oppose the relocation, news of the funding represented the inevitability that one of the world's largest "germ labs," as they describe it, will be located in their community, in the heart of cattle and agricultural land.

Bill Dorsett, of the group No NBAF in Kansas, said Monday that the funding was not necessarily a surprise, but it was a "disappointment." He said he and other opponents still contend research on deadly animal pathogens should remain in isolation, preferably on an island off the mainland—like the one the lab sat upon for roughly 60 years.

Another activist, Thomas Manney, a professor emeritus from KSU's department of physics and division of biology, raised concerns that the location of the lab will put it inside "tornado alley.""

As planned sale of Plum Island generates interest, livestock disease research continues

"...Groundbreaking for the Kansas facility took place earlier this year, and construction is expected to be completed within five years. The labs, which currently employ 400 scientists and other workers, would complete the move to the new facility by 2023, said Larry Barrett, center director. About half of those employed at the Plum Island Animal Disease Center live in Connecticut, commuting there on a ferry that leaves from Old Saybrook, and the other half live in New York State.

Barrett said the pending move has not altered the pace of the work going on at Plum Island.

“We haven’t slowed down on our research at all,” he said.

Nor has the pending shutdown stopped investment in the current facility. Construction of a $30 million thermal wastewater treatment plant is underway to replace an existing facility. The plant is used to treat about 60,000 to 80,000 gallons of wastewater used in the labs daily with a specialized process using heat to kill any infectious viruses.

Research at the lab focuses on foot-and-mouth disease, a highly contagious livestock illness, as well as classical swine fever and African swine fever...."

Secret sanctions revealed against university hosting $1.25 billion biolab

"...Kansas State University — where a controversial $1.25 billion biosecurity lab facility is under construction — secretly faced federal sanctions last year after repeatedly violating safety regulations during its research with bioterror pathogens, records obtained by USA TODAY show...."
This is from 2009 but don't doubt for a minute the UN has changed their minds on it:

U.N. Report Advocates Teaching Masturbation to 5-Year-Olds

"The United Nations is recommending that children as young as five receive mandatory sexual education that would teach even pre-kindergarteners about masturbation and topics like gender violence.

The U.N.'s Economic, Social and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) released a 98-page report in June offering a universal lesson plan for kids ranging in age from 5-18, an
"informed approach to effective sex, relationships" and HIV education that they say is essential for "all young people."

The U.N. insists the program is "age appropriate," but critics say it's exposing kids to sex far too early, and offers up abstract ideas — like "transphobia" — they might not even understand....."

I personally wouldn't own a gun and no I don't think I would ever shoot someone. I can't say 100% if someone pointed a gun at me, that I wouldn't defend myself if I got a  hold of it, but I don't think so. I am ok with dying. I don't think we should kill people. But it's hard to argue against the freedom of others (of every religion) when the statistics say that crime goes up when guns get banned.

Pages:
Jump to: