Pages:
Author

Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN? - page 56. (Read 121543 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Seriously? Ten pages of this crap? I wouldn't have guessed there are that many gullible people into bitcoin.
Anyway, just as a public service announcement, since there are so many of you here : Stay away from gambling sites and ponzi schemes.smh

This is way more fun than learning to program, say, Qt, so that we can make our own Bitcoin client.

Cheesy
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Seriously? Ten pages of this crap? I wouldn't have guessed there are that many gullible people into bitcoin.
Anyway, just as a public service announcement, since there are so many of you here : Stay away from gambling sites and ponzi schemes.smh
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
About 30 < 4.0 magnitude earthquakes by Puerto Rico Today

and a 6.3 earthquake
71km SSW of Redoubt Volcano, Alaska
2015-07-29 02:35:59 UTC116.6 km deep

Matthew 10:22 "You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved."

Matthew 24:9 "Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10 At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another"

The Persecution Of Christians Is Intensifying As Anti-Christian Hatred Sweeps The Entire World

There is very little that the entire world seems to agree upon, but there is one very frightening trend that is now taking hold literally all over the globe

by Michael Snyder | End Of The American Dream | July 27, 2015

There is very little that the entire world seems to agree upon, but there is one very frightening trend that is now taking hold literally all over the globe. A passionate hatred of Christianity is sweeping across the planet, and very few global leaders have been willing to step forward and speak out against this rising persecution of Christians. In many parts of the Middle East, Africa and Asia, believers are being relentlessly attacked by extremists, churches are being destroyed, and laws are being passed to try to prevent the spread of the Christian faith. In some areas, the violence has become so extreme that Christians knowingly risk their own lives just to go to church services each week. Would you risk your life to go to church? In North America and Europe, the persecution is often more subtle. Even though violent attacks are still fairly rare, Christian beliefs are being undermined by new laws, comedians and television shows regularly mock the Christian faith, and many employers will immediately mentally disqualify a potential candidate for a job if they discover that an individual is a Bible-believing Christian. Sadly, this is just the beginning. In the years ahead, those that choose to be followers of Jesus Christ will face even greater persecution than we have seen already.

When most people think of “Christian persecution”, they immediately think of what is happening in the Middle East. And without a doubt, what ISIS is doing to Christians in Iraq and Syria is beyond horrifying. But that is only part of the story. In this article, I am going to share with you 10 examples that show how the persecution of Christians is intensifying as anti-Christian hatred sweeps the world, and most of them are from outside the Middle East. I have specifically done this to show that this is truly a global phenomenon.

But to start off this list, let’s begin with how ISIS has been treating Christians in areas that they have conquered…

#1 Iraq

Eliza Griswold is the author of “The Tenth Parallel: Dispatches From the Fault Line Between Christianity and Islam“, and he has spent a great deal of time examining the demise of the Christian faith in the heart of the Middle East. The following is an excerpt from a recent piece that he did for the New York Times…

Recently, ISIS posted videos delineating the second-class status of Christians in the caliphate. Those unwilling to pay the jizyatax or to convert would be destroyed, the narrator warned, as the videos culminated in the now-­infamous scenes of Egyptian and Ethiopian Christians in Libya being marched onto the beach and beheaded, their blood running into the surf.

The future of Christianity in the region of its birth is now uncertain. ‘‘How much longer can we flee before we and other minorities become a story in a history book?’’ says Nuri Kino, a journalist and founder of the advocacy group Demand for Action. According to a Pew study, more Christians are now faced with religious persecution than at any time since their early history. ‘‘ISIL has put a spotlight on the issue,’’ says Anna Eshoo, a California Democrat in the U.S. House of Representatives, whose parents are from the region and who advocates on behalf of Eastern Christians. ‘‘Christianity is under an existential threat.’’

#2 Kenya

As I discussed above, the persecution of Christians in the Middle East is only part of the story. What is getting much less coverage is the horrific persecution that is going on in many parts of Africa. The following is from a recent CNN piece about the ongoing persecution of Christians in Kenya…

In April this year, hundreds of students at Garissa University in northern Kenya came under attack when Al-Shabaab militants from across the border in Somalia raided dormitories at the college. Separating Christian students from their Muslim classmates, the raiders killed 147 and wounded dozens more. Today, the university stands empty.

Christians in North Eastern Kenya have come under repeated attacks by Al-Shabaab militants.

At Sunday Mass in Garissa’s Cathedral, Our Lady of Consolation, the benches are full. The congregation is praying under armed guard but they’re praying nonetheless.

Each Sunday brings with it new threats from Al-Shabaab.Garissa’s Christians are told that if you worship here, you’ll die. One of those attending Sunday Mass, Patrick Gitau tell us that despite the risks: “Every Sunday I’m here it’s my cathedral. Yeah I’m here I was baptized in this church.”

#3 India

It isn’t just Muslims that are viciously persecuting Christians. In India, radical Hindus are regularly conducting violent attacks against Christians and churches. The following is just one recent example…

The Evangelical Fellowship of India has reported a violent attack against Christians in the country that was committed earlier this month when over 200 Hindu radicals stormed a Protestant church in the town of Attingal, Kerela, beating up the pastor and some of the worshipers, and breaking the altar.

EFI shared the news with Fides News Agency, reporting that the attack took place on June 14. The radicals apparently shouted slogans like “Bharat Mathaki Jai” (“Hail Mother India”) during the attack, which was broken up after police arrived.

#4 Pakistan

Some of the most vicious attacks against Christians in recent years have happened in Pakistan. Sadly, the authorities often willingly ignore these attacks. The following are just a few of the incidents that have happened recently…

On Sunday, May 24, a Christian man in the Sanda neighborhood of Lahore was accused of blasphemy when some Muslims saw him burning newspapers that reportedly contained Arabic verses from the Koran. After the accusation, a Muslim mob caught the Christian, severely beat him, and even attempted to set him on fire. A few months earlier, another Muslim mob burned a Christian couple alive inside a kiln after they, too, were accused of insulting Islam. The Christian youth — named Humayun Masih, said to be “mentally unstable” — was imprisoned and charged under section 295-B of Pakistan’s penal code, which prohibits the desecration of the Koran. After the attack on the Christian youth, the Muslim mob, reportedly thousands, rampaged through the neighborhood and set fire to Christian homes and a church. Christians in the region were attacked, and most fled the region; some of the mob was armed and gunshots were heard.

#5 Nigeria

Did you know that Islamic terrorists in Nigeria have killed more than 2,000 people (most of them Christians) so far in 2015? Why isn’t this getting much more attention from the global media?…

Since its formation in 2009, Boko Haram has perpetrated the killing of over over 10,000 Nigerians, including thousands of Christians. This year alone, over 2,000 people have been killed as a result of the group’s attacks and an estimated 750,000 have fled their homes. While most of the attacks have taken place in northern Nigeria, they have extended to Cameroon and Chad in recent months.

Earlier in July, Muslim extremists ravaged northeastern Nigerian villages, killing nine villagers and burning down 32 churches and about 300 homes, according to Stephen Apagu, chairman of a self-defense group in Borno state’s Askira-Uba local government area.

#6 China

The Chinese government has been brutally persecuting Bible-believing Christians for decades, but this year things have been taken to an entirely new level. The following is an excerpt from a recent Washington Free Beacon article…

The CCP considers the rising popularity of Christianity as a threat to its dominance, China Aid said, and has used aggressive measures to intimidate members.

“The Chinese government’s persecution campaign included forced demolition of churches and crosses, the detention and imprisonment of pastors and church members on criminal charges, forcing churches into bankruptcy by confiscating church property and imposing fines, and manipulating state-run media to label house churches as ‘cult’ organizations,” the report said.

A local police force—including 600 SWAT officers and government agents—demolished the cross last year at Salvation Church, a Christian house church in the eastern coastal city of Wenzhou. The officers attacked 14 church members on July 21 and seriously injured five, according to the report.

Zhang Shaojie, former pastor at the Nanle County Christian Church in central China, was sentenced to 12 years in jail and fined after being convicted of “gathering a crowd to disrupt public order” and “fraud.” Zhang mobilized his congregation to petition the government in Beijing after local authorities seized property that the church had set aside for a new building. Local officials responded by detaining some church members and barring their travel to Beijing.

#7 Nepal

In Nepal, churches cannot buy property, and the new constitution actually bans people from converting to Christianity…

The largely Hindu nation of Nepal has published a draft of a new constitution that would ban religious conversion. Father Silas Bogati, vicar general of the Apostolic Vicariate of Nepal, told Catholic News Service that “Christianity is not recognized as a religion here, unlike Hinduism, Buddhism or Islam.” “Hence, churches cannot be registered as a legal body, and we cannot buy property,” he added. “We are severely handicapped by this.”

#8 Italy

Normally you wouldn’t think of Italy as a place where Christians would be persecuted, but thanks to Islamic immigration this is rapidly changing…

Accounts of Muslim immigrants taunting and even assaulting Christians in Italy are increasing. Earlier this year, a crucifix wasviolently destroyed in close proximity to a populated mosque, and a statue of the Virgin Mary was destroyed and urinated on by a group of North Africans in Italy.

#9 Canada

Canada is becoming increasingly hostile to Bible-believing Christians, and attacks on churches are becoming more common. Just check out this recent example…

On May 26, a 22-year-old man of Muslim background wascharged with alleged hate crimes committed against the St. Catherine of Siena Church and its neighboring elementary school in Mississauga, Ontario. Iqbal Hessan faces five counts of mischief, and over $5,000 in fines. On May 20, the Sacred Heart of Jesus statue that stands in front of the church was covered in black paint and the fingers of its outstretched arms were broken off. Behind the church, graffiti with the words “There is no Jew God” was scrawled across the brick wall along with a drawing of a face labelled “Jewsus.” That vandalism was the fourth time the church was targeted.

#10 The United States

If Christians stay in their homes and don’t say anything, normally they don’t get physically persecuted in this country. But in recent years there have been an increasing number of incidents where street preachers and others that do try to actively influence the culture have been violently assaulted. The following is one recent example that happened in Seattle…

Two street preachers were brutally beaten—punched and kicked—by a crowd at a gay pride festival in Seattle and the entire melee was captured on video.

The preachers were holding signs reading “Repent or Else” and “Jesus Saves From Sin.” The video shows a group of people initially screaming and threatening the men during Pridefest at the Seattle Space Needle.

Television station KOMO reported that some of the attackers belonged to a group called NOH8.

A group of women tried to steal their signs but were unsuccessful. The video then shows a group of men grabbing onto one of the preacher’s signs and dragging him to the ground. At some point he was punched in the back of the head a number of times while others can be seen kicking the man.

Of course all of this is just the beginning.

In the years ahead, hatred toward Christians is going to continue to increase, and many believers are going to be faced with some extremely difficult choices.

Nearly 2000 years ago, Jesus told us that his followers would be hated and persecuted. So none of this should be any surprise to us. Consider what Jesus had to say in John chapter 15…

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own. But because you are not of the world, since I chose you out of the world, the world therefore hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My words, they will keep yours also.

Just like we saw during the times of the early church, sometimes the fire of persecution provides the perfect fuel for the growth of the kingdom of God. And sometimes the persecutors end up becoming extremely radical believers themselves. The following is one particularly miraculous example…

“One of our YWAM workers in the Middle East was contacted by a friend earlier this year and they met up and he was introduced to an ISIS fighter who had killed many Christians already. I mean that’s a horrible situation, and admittedly, he was probably on guard,” Gina Fadely, director of Youth With A Mission Frontier Missions, Inc. (YWAM), said during a recent appearance on The Voice of the Martyrs Radio Network.

YWAM, a nonprofit missionary organization active since 1960, describes itself as “a global movement of Christians from many cultures, age groups, and Christian traditions, dedicated to serving Jesus throughout the world.” The Voice of the Martyrs (VOM) is another nonprofit that draws attention to Christians facing persecution around the world.

Fadely, who appeared on the VOM radio program along with Kevin Sutter, another YWAM leader, went on to share that this Islamic State jihadi confessed not only to killing Christians but “that he had actually enjoyed doing so.”

“He told this YWAM leader that he had begun having dreams of this man in white who came to him and said, ‘You are killing my people.’ And he started to feel really sick and uneasy about what he was doing,” Fadely continued. “The fighter said just before he killed one Christian, the man said, ‘I know you will kill me, but I give to you my Bible.’ The Christian was killed and this ISIS fighter actually took the Bible and began to read it. In another dream, Jesus asked him to follow him and he was now asking to become a follower of Christ and to be discipled.”

3-Year-Old London Child Deemed "Extremist"; Placed In Government Reeducation Program

"The United Kingdom has gone bat5h~t crazy. There’s simply no other way to put it. I warned about Britain’s “war on toddler terrorists” earlier this year in the post: The War on Toddler Terrorists – Britain Wants to Force Nursery School Teachers to Identify “Extremist” Children. Here’s an excerpt:

Nursery school staff and registered childminders must report toddlers at risk of becoming terrorists, under counter-terrorism measures proposed by the Government.

The directive is contained in a 39-page consultation document issued by the Home Office in a bid to bolster its Prevent anti-terrorism plan.

The document accompanies the Counter-Terrorism and Security Bill, currently before parliament. It identifies nurseries and early years childcare providers, along with schools and universities, as having a duty “to prevent people being drawn into terrorism”.

Never fear good citizens of Great Britain. While your government actively does everything in its power to protect criminal financial oligarchs and powerful pedophiles, her majesty draws the line at toddler thought crime. We learn from the Independent:

A three-year-old child from London is one of hundreds of young people in the capital who have been tipped as potential future radicals and extremists.

As reported by the Evening Standard, 1,069 people have been put in the government’s anti-extremism ‘Channel’ process, the de-radicalization program at the heart of the Government’s ‘Prevent’ strategy.

The three-year-old in the program is from the borough of Tower Hamlets, and was a member of a family group that had been showing suspect behavior.

Since September 2014, 400 under 18s, including teenagers and children, have been referred to the scheme.

The fact that this story broke on the same day that chairman of the UK’s Lords Privileges and Conduct Committee, Lord John Sewel, was caught on video snorting cocaine off the breast of a prostitute with a £5 note, is simply priceless. You just can’t make this stuff up.

From the BBC:
Lord Sewel is facing a police inquiry after quitting as House of Lords deputy speaker over a video allegedly showing him taking drugs with prostitutes.

The footage showed him snorting powder from a woman’s breasts with a £5 note.

In the footage, Lord Sewel, who is married, also discusses the Lords’ allowances system.

As chairman of committees, the crossbench peer also chaired the privileges and conduct committee, and was responsible for enforcing standards in the Lords.

Lord Sewel served as a minister in the Scotland office under Tony Blair’s Labour government.
"

The War on Toddler Terrorists – Britain Wants to Force Nursery School Teachers to Identify “Extremist” Children

London child aged THREE in terror alert over radicalisation
This is a really interesting take on comic book heroes, Greek gods, and Christianity.

Edit: About halfway through is when it starts talking about the more recent films. I think it's worth the watch the whole way through though.
Also, I thought of this bible verse connection at the end:

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

It's interesting to me, because of Marvel Comics.

The Replacement Gods  ~1 hr. 43 mins

"Every culture since the dawn of time has told fantastical tales of heroes that have saved humanity from some unspeakable evil.

The effect these mythological tales had on humanity when the true Savior Jesus Christ arrived on Earth was devastating, many didn’t recognize Him because they were seeking a much different hero. Did the Devil blind us from Christ’s first coming by flooding the world with counterfeits of God’s prophesies ?

Since Super Heroes in comics are based on classical myths, is the Devil blinding us again from the greatest supernatural event the world will ever witness, Christ’s second coming?

Superman, Batman, Thor, and many more make their appearances and unmask their true colors in this ever so clear evidentiary documentary."
Skipping church? Facial recognition software could be tracking you

"...A church will upload a database of photos of its members, and they usually use security cameras they already have in place to match the video with existing photos. Churches could use it to track regular attendance or see who’s missing.

“It’s simple to see if a member isn’t attending three or four events. Then they can give the member a call and say something like, ‘See you on Sunday,'” Greenshpan said.

It could also be used as a tool for the church to ask for donations, Greenshpan said. “If they see a member who is regularly attending events, they could feel more comfortable giving them a call and asking for a donation,” he said. Or it can blacklist someone who might have caused trouble in the past, such a disruptive visitor...."

By the way, tithing is not money in the bible. It's really not biblical to teach tithing the way they do in church. When you realize that and see most churches (if not all) ask for a tithe, it's pretty sick. Donations are one thing, but tithing is crazy. You can type in "tithing is not scriptural" into YouTube for plenty of videos on this.
This was an interesting video...it pits Putin vs Obama, continually showing biblical verses that relate.

Video discussing the similarities of Babylon in the bible, to the United States

(at the end there's an ad to buy stuff to learn how to be a survivalist, you can stop watching at that pt.)

Is the USA the Babylon of Revelation 18?

[Go to the site above for the links/verses.]

Is the USA the “Babylon” of Revelation 18, marked for destruction?

Revelation 18 talks of a country the Bible calls “Babylon” that is destroyed by fire in “one hour” and plagued with “death, mourning and famine”. Revelation 18:8

Could this “Babylon” be the USA? Does it fit?

Revelation 18 describes the following about the Babylon mentioned:

(As always on this site, if you hover over Scripture verses they will POP UP.)

1. It is a literal place, with lots of wealth and products to sell. Rev. 18:12-13

2. It is a wealthy country that even sells its money (gold & silver). Rev. 18:11-12

3. It is a country that deceives all other countries. Rev. 18:23

4. It spreads its sexual immorality to other countries. Rev. 18:3

5. It lives in luxury. Rev. 18:7

6. It helps others get rich. Rev. 18:19, Rev. 18:3

7. It is ‘married’ to another country. Rev. 18:7

8. It is suddenly and utterly destroyed by fire. Rev. 18:8, Rev. 18:9-10, Rev. 18:17-18

9. It is responsible for many deaths. Rev. 18:24

Does the USA fit? Let’s go down the list one at a time.

It is a literal place with lots of wealth and products to sell. Rev. 18:12-13

Unlike the desert city of Babylon, Iraq, (map) which hasn’t sold much of anything, the USA has been a major producer. Until recently, its products were sold all over the world.

It is a wealthy country that even sells its money. Rev. 18:11-12, Rev. 18:3

The USA’s paper “Dollar” has been the world’s currency since the end of World War 2. Global trade is mostly done in “dollars”. Until recently, countries have bought lots of “dollars”. China owns about a trillion of them. LINK (That is changing. Satan’s new gold backed currency is fast approaching.)

It is a country that deceives all other countries. Rev. 18:23

Most in the USA think of ourselves as the ‘good guys’. After all, the USA is for “Liberty and Justice for all!”, right?

Maybe not. Let’s review USA history:

1. The early American Indians received little “liberty and justice”. LINK

2. So did lots of folks with dark skin. LINK

3. The Southerners learned of USA liberty when they chose to constitutionally withdraw from the Union because of unfair taxation. LINK The “Civil War” wasn’t mainly about slavery. LINK

4. In the early 1900’s Germany was becoming a world power to rival Great Britain and the USA. Two “great” wars beat them back down. LINK

5. The Korean War was all about global (United Nations) dominance. LINK

6. So was the Vietnam disaster. LINK

7. Iraq, Afghanistan, perhaps soon Pakistan and all of these Middle East “uprisings” are about money and control by the global banking elite. LINK

It spreads its sexual immorality to other countries. Rev. 18:3

Rather obvious. One word: “Hollywood”.

It lives in luxury. Rev. 18:7

The USA has been a very wealthy country indeed!

It is now experiencing increasing poverty as criminal bankers foreclose on the planet. For a heartbreaking example here is a link to a 60 Minutes piece about banker foreclosure fraud. LINK

It helps others get rich. Rev. 18:19, Rev. 18:3

Examples of this abound. One of the most obvious is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. King Abdullah’s oil fields were not developed by the Bedouin, but by Rockefeller’s Exxon Mobile and Rothschild’s Royal Dutch Shell.

It is a country that is tied to another country. Rev. 18:7

The USA is tied to England. 1776 was a family squabble. Just follow the money:

1. The world’s “dollar” monetary system is controlled by the New York Federal Reserve Bank. LINK

2. The Federal Reserve is privately owned by global bankers with names like Rothschild, and others. LINK

3. Rothschild also controls the Bank of England. LINK (Bank of International Settlements, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, etc.)

Ergo, the USA is, economically speaking, England’s “Queen”; and not a “widow”. Rev. 18:7

It is suddenly and utterly destroyed by fire. Rev. 18:8, Rev. 18:9-10, Rev. 18:17-18

Obviously this has not happened yet. How could it?

One possible answer: Yellowstone. It is one of the world’s greatest calderas; a cauldron into the belly of the earth that is capable of producing a monster volcano. LINK

It could cause the whole of North America to be covered by a devastating cloud of ash.

It’s been discovered that earthquakes, 2000 miles away, off the North West coast, are linked to geyser increases in Yellowstone! LINK

It is a country responsible for many deaths. Rev. 18:24

This subject is horrible to contemplate. Examples: Hiroshima LINK, Agent Orange LINK. War’s cost in misery and death is incalculable.

True statement: Wars are deliberately planned by Satan and his global rulers for profit and control, always leading us closer to his coming world government.

Example A) Here is the real reason why The USA is currently leading the charge in the Middle East. LINK

Example B) The USA government finally admitted the Vietnam War began with a lie. Vid LINK

Example C) Here is obvious evidence that the endless, so called “War on Terror” sadly began by using professional demolition experts on 911. LINK Hundreds of thousands of folks have been hurt or killed ever since.

Other countries are forced to get into debt and trade in USA paper “dollars” or else! If you don’t want to participate in the “dollar” denominated banking system you can find yourself at the wrong end of a very big gun. (Video LINK: Economic Hit Man.)

The USA has lots of guns. The USA Military is currently stationed in 150 of the 194 countries of the world. LINK & LINK
Why are we getting these commercials from Hollywood to get us to accept the Iran Nuke Deal?

Celebrities endorse Iran deal in a new public service announcement for the anti-proliferation group Global Zero.

"WASHINGTON -- A group devoted to the elimination of nuclear weapons worldwide has published a video featuring movie stars, comics and other celebrities denouncing critics of the nuclear agreement with Iran reached this month.

The video, which includes appearances from Jack Black, Morgan Freeman, Valerie Plame and Jordan's Queen Noor, among others, jokes that the failure of diplomacy might lead to, in the words of one, America being "totally fried by a major nuclear bomb, dead.""

Who's fear-mongering?

I'm sorry, why do people think we should accept a crappy deal, because if we don't we'll die, is a good reason? Does that sound like the good old United States we were just a couple of decades ago?

The United States I was brought up in, taught us that the US would stand up for what it believed in, and go to war for that if necessary.
The hackers that beat the US government may have just broken into one of the world’s biggest airlines

Alastair Stevenson

"...........Dangerous intentions

The report follows warnings from the US government that China is collecting data on US business and government departments as part of a wider plan to develop infrastructure-killing cyber weapons.

The US Department of Defense (DoD) claimed China is developing attack tools that could knock a nation's infrastructure offline using data stolen during high-profile hacks in May.

The report follows efforts by United to improve its cyber security. United launched a bug bounty program in May in a bid to find holes in its security. Bug bounties pay hackers to responsibly and privately disclose bugs they find to the company.

United paid two hackers $1 million worth of air miles for finding bugs in its IT system on 16 July..........."
This Unnerving Document Harbors a Huge Hidden Secret About Massive Solar Storms and Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs)

"The UK Space Weather Preparedness Strategy has updated their report to include the possibility of severe space weather as a threat to world. The threats added included solar flares, solar energetic particles and coronal mass ejections (page 6). They warn of localized power outages, disruptions in satellites and GPS, increased radiation to aircrew, problems with transportation, and disturbances in small-part electronic systems (page 9). The report further outlines that the worst case scenario would only allow Earth a 12 hour warning from impact. (Page 11). "

The actual PDF document

"The  main  impact  on the  UK  is assessed to be from  a Coronal  Mass  Ejection. Most Coronal  Mass  Ejections are not emitted  in  the  direction  of  Earth.  Those  that  are typically take 1 -3 days to reach us, and we can predict the arrival time to within about 6  hours.  Predictions  are  currently  less  accurate  due  to  degradation  in the satellite capability  available  to forecasters.  Generally  speaking,  the  faster  the ejection,  the greater  the  potential  impacts. The  Carrington Event, for  example, travelled to  Earth in as little as 18 hours. It is therefore likely that our reasonable worst case scenario would only allow us 12 hours from observation to impact."
Video: Types of Nephilim From Scientist In Hiding...

Article: Various Nephilim/Alien Species and What They Look Like Exposed By A Scientist In Hiding

"The masses have been trained to call the Nephilim of Genesis chapter six by another new name, “aliens.” These so called “aliens” have been involved with mankind since day one. They are not from another planet, rather they are interdimensional beings and per the Bible, are the satanic offspring of Fallen Watcher Angels and humans.

“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them.” Genesis 6:4

Not only did the fallen angels have sex with humans, but they also had sex with the beasts of the field.

“They [Fallen Angels and Nephilim] began to sin [have sex] against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood.” The Book of Enoch

When these fallen angels and their Nephilim offspring had sex with animals this produced a variety of hybrid creatures including: bigfoot’s, lizard beings, etc.  "

Text of the document shown in the video
Video shows cougar prowling around Hood River - Oregon

"....Hood River is flanked by forests, but officials said cougar sightings are still extremely rare in the area......"

So there's a cougar in Oregon, and a lion still roaming around in Milwaukee...

Mysterious 'lion' captivates Milwaukee

" (CNN)On its Facebook page, the Mystery Lion of Milwaukee describes itself like this: "I am a on-the-go Lion, very new to Milwaukee. I like roaming the streets, dodging paparazzi, and minding my own business. I want to remain FREE!"

Sorry, Lion, you're officially a public figure in Brew City -- even if you do spend most of your time hiding in the bushes.

Milwaukee has gone crazy over a very large feline -- a cougar, a panther, or maybe a real lion -- first spotted July 20 roaming through the back yard of Bill and Annie Nolen's neighbor.

"I was afraid to move," Annie Nolen said. "I thought, what am I looking at."

Their daughter's grainy video went viral. Since then, Milwaukee police have taken dozens of calls from people who think they've seen the cat, dubbed the Milwaukee Lion. Most sightings have come from the north side of town.

"There are people who have reported they think maybe they've seen a shadow or a movement or something," Police Chief Ed Flynn said on July 23. "We're treating it seriously."

So seriously that police and Department of Natural Resources officers combed the streets and wooded areas for two days. Officers armed with rifles took up positions overlooking city greenways at times. They didn't catch anything."
Israel could be blamed if Congress rejects Iran deal, warns Kerry

Secretary says Jewish state will be more isolated if US lawmakers overturn nuclear accord; ex-envoy Oren slams his ‘threat’

Israel rejects Kerry's warning: We won't stop voicing concerns over Iran deal

"Officials respond to U.S. Secretary of State's admonition that if Congress doesn't approve Iran deal, Israel might end up 'being more isolated... and more blamed.' Senior Israeli officials have rejected U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's admonition that if Congress fails to approve the nuclear deal reached between world powers and Iran, the international community would place the onus of the failure on Israel. "
Doesn't this just make you all warm and fuzzy thinking about our deal with Iran?

Iranian leader tweets graphic of Obama with gun to head

"Iran's supreme leader tweeted a graphic Saturday that appears to depict President Obama holding a gun to his head as Britain relaxed its travel advice to the nation, citing decreased hostility under the Iranian government.

"US president has said he could knock out Iran’s military. We welcome no war, nor do we initiate any war, but.." reads the caption above the tweet sent by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on @khamenei_ir, his English language account."

Jade helm 1800 troops training...

thats going to do much lol

Grin

And how many robots?

I have a family member (who I don't talk to, but hear about), working for the US, down in some hole, under the Earth, where they sit in twos for long shifts, like 12+ hours at a time, flying drones. Thanks to the computers, AI, drones, etc, you can see how much of the work, could be done from people not there.

Though, I'm leaning towards nothing much coming of JADE HELM personally. It looks to be nothing more than getting ready, as it is stated. Though most likely in ways that aren't stated. I'm still thinking the lasers that pilots have been seeing have something to do with it, but that's just a personal theory....
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

Grin

And how many robots?
Video shows cougar prowling around Hood River - Oregon

"....Hood River is flanked by forests, but officials said cougar sightings are still extremely rare in the area......"

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: