Pages:
Author

Topic: [Review] Avalon 4.1 Miner- Summer Mining - Notlist3d - page 2. (Read 14366 times)

legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397
Well I will probably start a group buy thread in the forms, and see how many interested people we have.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Looks like 430 WITH shipping to US is best price I can get out of them. Wanted to get it to under 400 to make it worth it, considering you can get a single S5 shipped for 390...

But you will need to mod the S5 heavily (and still I don't think you will get as quiet).  They are full metal cases aswell.  So add in factors such as this in price.   

They are really two very different miners.   430 is pretty darn good considering you just asked them, and it's a rather small group buy at 40.  If you had the 80 they mention in stock, or even 100 interested it would effect price.  But unless you can reach those levels 430 is a deal as far as the Avalon 4.1's compared to past pricing.
legendary
Looks like 430 WITH shipping to US is best price I can get out of them. Wanted to get it to under 400 to make it worth it, considering you can get a single S5 shipped for 390...
legendary
The whole point of a group buy would be to do a drop ship in the US and distribute from here, otherwise they will still charge .5 btc shipping per. Shipping in the US will cost around $10 a unit.

Normally the point is price per unit to do a group buy.   If you choose to do a drop ship in my opinion you will have trouble with group buy, unless using a very very well known escrow who agrees to do all the shipping.

And 370 is actually a nicer quote then I thought you would get.   Compare it to 1.96 BTC.   Currently that beats it by quite a bit.
legendary
The whole point of a group buy would be to do a drop ship in the US and distribute from here, otherwise they will still charge .5 btc shipping per. Shipping in the US will cost around $10 a unit.
legendary
They just quoted me $370 for 40 units, plus shipping. I will see how much shipping is and see how much better I can do, but would need a lot more interest if this would be serious to go through.

Make sure to mention that they are not shipping to same place.  As shipping would very.

I think shipping would be hard to estimate if you ship 40 unit's to different places that are unknown.
legendary
They just quoted me $370 for 40 units, plus shipping. I will see how much shipping is and see how much better I can do, but would need a lot more interest if this would be serious to go through. I would take around 6 of them so would need people to grab the rest of the 34 units.
legendary
You can buy them new direcly from ehash.com  Wink

I know, I don't want to pay their ridiculous shipping fee though....maybe we can get a group buy going? They have 80 in stock so if we buy like 20 they will probably give a discount and shipping will end up being like 10 bucks each. 

If the price was right I have no doubt there would be sales.   It really is a great machine, and very quiet.

As far as a group buy you or anyone is welcome to contact Ehash.   I have no idea if it is possible or not.
legendary
You can buy them new direcly from ehash.com  Wink

I know, I don't want to pay their ridiculous shipping fee though....maybe we can get a group buy going? They have 80 in stock so if we buy like 20 they will probably give a discount and shipping will end up being like 10 bucks each. 
legendary
they are nice quiet gear.  pricey but they are the quietist miner I owned.  I ran my 3 pack at 850gh each for 2550-2600 gh it used 1300watts on my 1500watt evga platinum psu.

If my summer power rates were not 18 cents I would have kept my 3.

I kind of regret selling them.

They are pretty amazing on sound.  There really is no other miner that compares to it on sound.

They do charge a premium though.  I keep hoping one day it drops.  I really like them.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
they are nice quiet gear.  pricey but they are the quietist miner I owned.  I ran my 3 pack at 850gh each for 2550-2600 gh it used 1300watts on my 1500watt evga platinum psu.

If my summer power rates were not 18 cents I would have kept my 3.

I kind of regret selling them.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
You can buy them new direcly from ehash.com  Wink
legendary
anyone selling these in the US?
legendary
Review has been added to the Avalon 4 Wiki - https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Avalon4#Links
legendary
Been running in summer conditions at this point.  80 degrees outside.  Using a fan to cool down where they are, but all 3 still mining great.
legendary
Nice video!  Grin
I thought it was good aswell Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Nice video!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I hope this video helpful.

Thank you for the video.  It is very well done!

Particularly like the choice of music as I find it relaxing.

Listening to this miner is just that relaxing.

Would not mind a coupon for one more via pm if possible, better yet a coupon for a 3 pack would really be nice.

legendary

Thank you for the video.  It is very well done!
Activity: 592
Merit: 501
We will stand and fight.
Pages:
Jump to: