Pages:
Author

Topic: (Review/Guide) WhatsMiner M3 11.5 Th/s, 2000W Bitcoin (SHA-256) ASIC miner - page 8. (Read 33468 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Anyone else have difficulty with the Pagolinminer shopping cart?  Have tried a couple of times at the beginning of their 'Sales' and get to the point of putting in the shipping address and the cart does not allow to proceed to payment.  Are they restricting certain countries?  I am in USA.    I sent in a ticket, but don't anticipate hearing back from them in the next week or two. lol

Would love to pick up a few of these, but no luck so far.

I have had this same problem with both batches that just went on sale and the batches last week.
I screenshot the "proceed to payment" page where that option is "greyed out" and sent it to Pangolin and they responded to tell me that the cause of this is just that the item is out of stock.

The miner's were just selling out very quickly...Within seconds of release.

Pangolin's website says more M3's are going on sale again in about 24 hours so I wish you luck getting some machines. Smiley
Despite the noise and power consumption I think these are good value when compared to the current prices of other miner's.
Activity: 350
Merit: 158
#takeminingback
Anyone else have difficulty with the Pagolinminer shopping cart?  Have tried a couple of times at the beginning of their 'Sales' and get to the point of putting in the shipping address and the cart does not allow to proceed to payment.  Are they restricting certain countries?  I am in USA.    I sent in a ticket, but don't anticipate hearing back from them in the next week or two. lol

I'm in Michigan, and I didn't have any issues. I'm surprised you got that far. I thought that they
sold out rather quick. Most you can do now is wait for the ticket. I do know they plan on releasing
more soon.
Activity: 18
I had the same problem.  I found that when I'm logged in before I add miners to my cart I can't pay.  So I tried logging off and then adding to the cart and after I went to check out it asked me to login if I had an account.   After I logged in it then displayed the Pay Now and I was able to pay.

Olds1967
Activity: 262
Merit: 11
<<<-----( )----->>>

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Pangolinminer has been reliable so far, no reason yet to suspect them unlike the situation is with the Halong Mining (DragonMint) for example.
Activity: 5
So this is the 3rd(?) time they've released for March delivery and the second batch for February without having shipped. How confident can I be in buying? Is everyone here confident that they're not running a scam? Do they have a history before the M3?

No solid history before the M3 but the fact that some of the most respected members here in the forum reviewed the M3. Me myself, i am still a little bit susceptible because they will release a new batch in the next 72 hours. Releasing a batch of 100 miner each day or two in such short time horizon .... mmmm. On the other hand, I saw several persons tweeting and talking about receiving it and they were not like promoting but like stating its stats (and always the complaints about the temperature5 and sound).
Activity: 11
So this is the 3rd(?) time they've released for March delivery and the second batch for February without having shipped. How confident can I be in buying? Is everyone here confident that they're not running a scam? Do they have a history before the M3?
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
as of now, Pangolinminer site has 2 batches for sale, 100 pcs each for Feb and March.

Good luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 158
#takeminingback
Payment Metod Paypal?

Your question has been answered in the other Pangolinminer thread. Where you asked the same question.
Take some time to read through the post. Everything you have asked has already been answered, in previous
posts in the thread. If you are going to invest in something, READ as much as you can! Goodluck!!!
legendary
Do someone now how high the shipping cost are for germany?

I'd estimate about 100 USD.

You will get the exact number in the ordering process.
Activity: 11
Do someone now how high the shipping cost are for germany?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb
11.7 Thash at 2000-2200 watts is a joke these days, I wouldn't use it if it were free.  Piece of crap 28 nm miner.

I pay .02-.03 kHW here.  These are fantastic.  $1188 with psu included.  Far faster ROI than an S9 now.
Activity: 26
11.7 Thash at 2000-2200 watts is a joke these days, I wouldn't use it if it were free.  Piece of crap 28 nm miner.

11.7 is highly competitive. Unless you have stupid high electricity costs, the wattage can be overlooked the first few months. Only becomes a problem as difficulty climbs. But by then, it's paid itself off.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
Still decent for people with cheaper electrical costs and it comes at half the price of a preorder S9. It has its niche and it's selling out almost instantly. Was actually considering buying one of these as I have very cheap electricity.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
legendary
@Cryptosaf

I tried to help him via pm conversation, hopefully you get it running soon.
Pangolinminer should be able to help you once they are at the office again.

I updated the opening post with the current 'How to order' information.
Quote from: HagssFIN
EDIT:
Update (December 24, 2017):
Pangolinminer is now taking orders through their web shop at their website www.pangolinminer.com
They should have few different shipping time batches for sale during the Christmas time.
The counter at the web shop page indicates that this would happen in December 26, 2017.

Pangolinminer: www.pangolinminer.com
Activity: 13
I have a fresh M3 but it doesn't work :-(  . . .I plugged it in, it looked liked it connected due to the pools it was already configured with.  I then changed the pool settings, saved and rebooted and that was the end of that.  The device runs, the fans run but the cgminer software doesn't start and you can see that in the device settings.  It simply states "waiting for cgminer software to start".  I left it for up to 20 minutes with no luck.  The pool I'm trying to connect to is the EU based pool for Slushpool.  I made sure that I didn't copy any extra spaces at the end of the "3333"bit. 

I recall the device getting very hot, about 80 degrees and uncomfortable to the touch, then the fans completely slowed at some point and the device eventually settled.  The fans kicked back into gear up to full speed but the device status simply does not populate with any information.

Right at the bottom of the status page, the device shows an error": E011  Slot-0 Zero HS 4500 seconds  Zero HS Warning  6  Thu Dec 7 12:59:42 2017 system-monitor"

Has anyone experienced this?  I have restarted the cgminer by clicking the button and I have rebooted the device, nothing changes.
Activity: 8

The site wont be ready for another 6 hours from now.

Try again after 6 hours later.

The website is live but unfortunately the option to order is not... According to @pangolinminer twitter account M3 March batch was also going to be available today after maintenance, is that still scheduled?
There is now a live countdown on their website. It says that next sales will start in 18 hours 49 minutes and 25 seconds (I tried to time that message perfectly). There is also an announcement that it will happen 2017/12/22 13:30:00, maybe its in Chinese time.
Activity: 4

The website is live but unfortunately the option to order is not... According to @pangolinminer twitter account M3 March batch was also going to be available today after maintenance, is that still scheduled?
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
http://www.pangolinminer.com/ seems to be down. It only shows a blank page with the words "page ok"

Yeah, they have posted in Twitter that the website is in maintenance mode at the moment.

https://twitter.com/Pangolinminer/status/943551971235053569
Quote from: Pangolinminer
Web site under Maintenance, please visit later !

10.41  December 20, 2017

Let's hope they get the website fixed soon.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: