Pages:
Author

Topic: (Review/Guide) WhatsMiner M3 11.5 Th/s, 2000W Bitcoin (SHA-256) ASIC miner - page 7. (Read 33468 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I e mailed them to ask if I could buy ten ( being deluded I wanted to ask in case they had stock )

Hello ********

Thanks so much for your inquriy.

For your information, all the orders must be placed from our shop page: www.pangolinminer.com/557-2
The maximum order quantity is 5pcs for each batch, and payment only accept bitcoins, sorry for any inconvenience.
We will release new batch next time, please subscribe to our newsletter for getting latest information. https://mailchi.mp/d32431804546/pangolinminer-subscription

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 4:07 AM, TEAM PANGOLINMINER
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
@TheShire
Thanks for the feedback.  Smiley

WhatsMiner is pretty much the only btc hardware at the moment that isn't so hugely overpriced, as competitors are.

Of course you must take into account the slightly worse power efficiency when you are estimating your personal ROI
based on your running costs.

apologies going off topic a tad

https://pangolinminer.com/   are limiting next batch to 5 units per person which is a good shout to help how things seem to be 

putting aside power is there any value machines that have the TH/S .... do you personally run any GPU set ups

Where does it say about the limit of 5 units per person?
@TheShire

WhatsMiner is pretty much the only btc hardware at the moment that isn't so hugely overpriced, as competitors are.

Of course you must take into account the slightly worse power efficiency when you are estimating your personal ROI

apologies going off topic a tad

https://pangolinminer.com/   are limiting next batch to 5 units per person which is a good shout to help how things seem to be 

putting aside power is there any value machines that have the TH/S .... do you personally run any GPU set ups
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
@TheShire

thanks HaggsFIN for taking the time to compile the detailed review, helpful comments in this thread and other hardware threads for that matter

thanks to Phillipma1957 for the video's and comments on this thread and again helpful comments in other threads

as a new starter in the UK yet to buy the reviews and comments really do help and give a bit more confidence.  when trying to buy for the first time it feels like every firm is/could be a scam and trying to rip you off

I would love to buy 10 x M3 's as they fit the bill, my budget, seem excellent value Vrs other machines

if anyone has any advice on similar priced alternatives please give me the heads up. I have been researching for couple weeks....... still any advice is v.much appreciated in getting set up!

Hopefully it's not a scam, I have the waybill for 3 units, maybe they will leave Hong Kong tomorrow. The only scam I see is HMRC wanting 20% and DHL will add their fees on the top.
thanks HaggsFIN for taking the time to compile the detailed review, helpful comments in this thread and other hardware threads for that matter

thanks to Phillipma1957 for the video's and comments on this thread and again helpful comments in other threads

as a new starter in the UK yet to buy the reviews and comments really do help and give a bit more confidence.  when trying to buy for the first time it feels like every firm is/could be a scam and trying to rip you off

I would love to buy 10 x M3 's as they fit the bill, my budget, seem excellent value Vrs other machines

if anyone has any advice on similar priced alternatives please give me the heads up. I have been researching for couple weeks....... still any advice is v.much appreciated in getting set up!

legendary
Hi man Mendza i want to ask about viabtc:per day you earn 100$,prices to open a account in viabtc?thank you

This is not the thread to ask about ViaBTC.

Go see their support web page and ask them your questions about the ViaBTC.
https://viabtc.com/
https://viabtc.com/help/faq/
https://viabtc.com/contact/
Activity: 2

Im running on antpool and im doing about 0.002 a day.

Ventilation is a big problem for me. Avarage OATemp is about 28 deg with high humidity.

That seems normal, mine Is doing alright on viabtc about .0093 BCH per day, when it is working properly that is.Problem is that yesterday it couldn't get all the cores up to working state for like half a day and it just kept rebooting so the average hashrate was 8 or something for the day...
Did you encounter any reboots of the miner while testing it? Mine is not that stable and I'm wondering if its normal for it to be acting that way. Huh

Im running on antpool and im doing about 0.002 a day.

Ventilation is a big problem for me. Avarage OATemp is about 28 deg with high humidity.
Did you encounter any reboots of the miner while testing it? Mine is not that stable and I'm wondering if its normal for it to be acting that way. Huh
legendary
They are legit and they have headquarters in Shenzhen, China.
It seems that sales will be open again in about 20 hours.

www.pangolinminer.com

www.pangolinminer.com seems a bit dodgy, have you actually purchased more than once from here? They are not China/Hong Kong based?
Hi,

Some trouble shooting, I have a M1 and its been running nicely for about 5 month now. Last week it started going offline, Power is good internet all good. The only thing that has changed is the temp ( It was in aircon room) now its in a ventilated office with a extraction fan.

When i reset it it runs nicley for about 18h at 11,5 th but then just drops offline. Everything is running fans, MB PSU but on my pool info it show no hashing at all and the air coming out is cold meaning that the chips are not working.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Kind regards

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

Not anymore. Just raised to $1,507 for March batch and in stock batches are $3,109 now.
legendary
It seems that sales will be open again in about 20 hours.

www.pangolinminer.com
Activity: 21
What's the current price?
Activity: 41
Looks good, i hope i can bulk order 30pcs

The last few batches had a cap of 10 per customer.
Activity: 8
Looks good, i hope i can bulk order 30pcs
Pages:
Jump to: