Pages:
Author

Topic: Right or wrong path? - page 3. (Read 13480 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 10
October 04, 2019, 07:45:46 AM
I have the same path as you and I feel this is the right way to participate in projects to get tokens and resell to buy some potential coins in the CMC market. but at the moment there are many fraudulent projects and some projects are successful but difficult tokens are listed on the exchange.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 04, 2019, 07:34:14 AM
You’re not in the wrong path especially when u’re just starting but better not to expect more at first. Good thing that you join bounty and that only means, you knew something and doing something even if you dont have the capital yet. It’s a good start. Just keep learning and joining bounties or campaigns and use the rewards then instead of doing nothing when you have nothing. Make sense?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 04, 2019, 07:32:28 AM
Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?
What you are doing is the right thing, we have to take every opportunity available and when we don't have the capital to start investing in cryptocurrency, we can start by participating in the bounty campaign and the rewards we get we can use to start investing in coins that have great potential, although sometimes the rewards that we get are few and don't even have value, but I think that's a struggle to go through when you don't have enough capital to invest.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
October 04, 2019, 07:21:12 AM
I can say that I am now in the right path, there are now a lot of opportunities that I grabbed after I make investment in cryptocurrency and financial market. I know that I can increase my capital hrough the use of my knowledge.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 04, 2019, 07:12:55 AM
When i first entered the market i started by doing these things too. BEcause I had no idea how to do trading and bounties were my only way of getting coins. After sometime I joined groups especially on telegram and learned how to trade there. I met lots of great people who helped me learn blockchain and trading. If you are new, you should start with bounties.
Activity: 434
September 30, 2019, 04:05:15 PM
I believe that Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are our future for money. So I'd say it's on the right track. Because blockchain technology is not only a theory, it also has a functioning system. So far, adaptation has reached 1% and is expected to increase gradually.
Yes, the time will come when digital money will be more preferable, maybe 10 years, maybe 20, but society will adopt blockchain technology everywhere

It seems we don't need to wait until 10 years, we can see now if the development of crypto / blockchain has begun to be used in all aspects of human life and some countries have also begun to create their digital currencies such as China and Sweden, and reportedly will soon release a currency their official digital money, Over the last few years the cryptocurrency ecosystem has grown so rapidly that it can have an enormous effect on world finances.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
September 30, 2019, 04:01:25 PM
Do not buy popular projects with the funds you earn from airdrops you must find new projects that are small with great potential to make you 100x or more.
Right now I would recommend Tera smart money
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
September 30, 2019, 02:51:23 PM
I believe that Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are our future for money. So I'd say it's on the right track. Because blockchain technology is not only a theory, it also has a functioning system. So far, adaptation has reached 1% and is expected to increase gradually.
Yes, the time will come when digital money will be more preferable, maybe 10 years, maybe 20, but society will adopt blockchain technology everywhere
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
September 30, 2019, 01:44:18 PM
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 29, 2019, 05:50:38 PM
Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

yes, if you didn't have enough money to invest mate
but by doing a bounty campaign, thats mean you just started to invest in cryptocurency with your time and mind buddy
because the truth doing a bounty campaign is not free, hunters must paid with their time and mind
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 29, 2019, 05:43:44 PM
I contribute with the aftereffects of the bounty campaign, I exchange crypto with capital from taking an interest in the bounty campaign that pays me. furthermore, that gives me the benefit of the every day exchanging that I do. consistently my capital can proceed to develop and I can at present take an interest in the bounty campaign
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
September 29, 2019, 04:05:46 PM
If you are new to crypto, you have to start from easy tasks and learn what cryptocurrency and blockchain really is. If you invest from your own money, you will lose your money an asn inexperience amateur. But when you earn some tokens as rewards and use them, you will not be sad because you will think that you actually did not even have them. So people should wait a little before investing their money to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
September 29, 2019, 11:24:45 AM
Yes, you are on the right path, mate. Welcome to the bounty hunting world. Though it is very hard to achieve good results in bounties nowadays. Because most of the good bounty has huge participants but their reward budget is very little! But don't lose hopes, try to research hard to find good bounties, if one or two bounty click in a year, that will be pretty enough! Good Luck.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
September 29, 2019, 11:13:21 AM
You are on the right path and one direction with another, many people have jumped into crypto to carry out the vision as you intended, the only way to get money from crypto is to find capital by hunting for gifts and then invest in the form of altcoin or tokens, which become the question how long can you survive in making money on crypto ..?
Rght path indeed, this is possible to earn from joining bounties but these days finding a payable bounties is kinda hard. But having patient could help on finding a good one to joined of. That’s the most question on how long a person could survive on achieving to earn money from crypto. If willingly to learn he could pass through the challenges.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
September 29, 2019, 10:48:09 AM
Some peoples join bounty campaigns to get the coin and token they want to invest without spending money,
so that is the right thing to do if you want to invest in such way.
but keep in mind, good bounty campaign nowadays are hard to find, so we will need time to find a good one.
I would say that finding a good campaign is now very  very difficult, but if you have been doing this for a long time, then you will need less time to find a company
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 29, 2019, 10:29:32 AM
Some peoples join bounty campaigns to get the coin and token they want to invest without spending money,
so that is the right thing to do if you want to invest in such way.
but keep in mind, good bounty campaign nowadays are hard to find, so we will need time to find a good one.
Activity: 514
●●
September 29, 2019, 08:41:30 AM
You are on a path of luck my friend and I hope the success is with you. Playing the bounty game, you may end up being lucky and the coins you get as reward will end up in exchanges and you will be rewarded, if not then your hard work will be gone to waste but don’t let this discourage. Many people get paid and I wish that you also succeed in this.

Surrender will not make good things that will appear to you later, do not be silent with the failure that you continue to experience because one day will come all the failures will be the success you want.
Indeed crypto is the volatile it will change the price so holding is good it’s much better to keep holding. It’s not good to give up, better keep learning and avoid taking wrong decisions in crypto. Difficulties will have to face it will make you good investors so right time is now to hold and show how much patinece you have.
It is also true what you say is indeed giving up is not the right decision so it's better to continue learning and evaluating yourself,
and here indeed we do not often take the wrong decision because it will certainly have a negative impact

Don't keep thinking negatively about what is happening right now in the crypto world. There will be a big thing will grow in the next year my opinion. Be patient.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
September 29, 2019, 07:39:48 AM
That is the right thing to do, when you don't have the capital to start investing in cryptocurrency, starting by participating in bounties and using the results of bounties that you do to start investing in popular coins is the right choice.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
September 28, 2019, 04:30:16 PM
You are on a path of luck my friend and I hope the success is with you. Playing the bounty game, you may end up being lucky and the coins you get as reward will end up in exchanges and you will be rewarded, if not then your hard work will be gone to waste but don’t let this discourage. Many people get paid and I wish that you also succeed in this.

Surrender will not make good things that will appear to you later, do not be silent with the failure that you continue to experience because one day will come all the failures will be the success you want.
Indeed crypto is the volatile it will change the price so holding is good it’s much better to keep holding. It’s not good to give up, better keep learning and avoid taking wrong decisions in crypto. Difficulties will have to face it will make you good investors so right time is now to hold and show how much patinece you have.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 28, 2019, 03:07:03 PM
You're on the right path if you plan well enough. To make money off bounties, you need to be proactive in research and your hunting skills. Without research, you will be a part of many failed projects.
I agree, now there are very low fees on the market, many companies cannot collect, so there will be no rewards, administrators also cheat, reduce remuneration or simply do not pay, just be careful when choosing a company.
Pages:
Jump to: