Pages:
Author

Topic: Right or wrong path? - page 4. (Read 13480 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 262
September 28, 2019, 02:55:08 PM
Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

dude, just earn some money and buy any altcoin in top 100, wait few mounth/years and sell, thats all or trading daily on random pairs. Bounty and airdrop not relevant now. There are bountys where paying in btc need high rank and have enought merits and other requirements.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
September 28, 2019, 02:45:21 PM
You're on the right path if you plan well enough. To make money off bounties, you need to be proactive in research and your hunting skills. Without research, you will be a part of many failed projects.

l think also so, you are on the right track and more than that, for this purpose, you need to reload your knowledge, your hunting skills. As you mentioned, researching is important too, when you really want to get success. But on another hand, Airdrops can not be enough for your dreams, you can get from this a little amount. Bounty campaign can be the best way instead of airdrops. But not every bounty campaign can give you money than you expected. In any case, you will be able to achieve it one day.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 28, 2019, 02:05:50 PM
You're on the right path if you plan well enough. To make money off bounties, you need to be proactive in research and your hunting skills. Without research, you will be a part of many failed projects.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
September 28, 2019, 01:56:48 PM
I think your way isn't wrong but it's not right if you want to get more profit by trading Altcoin, but in current market conditions, relying on prizes is good enough, but still risks fraud. I am still inexperienced here, but at least I know what needs to be done to continue investing.

Can only continue to try to get the few opportunities that have only arisen this year. Not many big hopes will happen this year because everyone is having a bad time with the project and the price of the token.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
September 27, 2019, 05:18:09 PM
Investing in crypto has a high enough risk so, you have to be very careful in investing because we could suffer losses if we choose the wrong investment assets, I think the path you are using is very appropriate, investing using the money you get for free, both that's from the airdrop and the results of bounty payments, with the velocity of money as you do of course you no longer need to use the money you get from work in the real world so that our money savings in the real world will not decrease if we experience losses in investing in altcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 27, 2019, 04:17:19 PM
I think your way isn't wrong but it's not right if you want to get more profit by trading Altcoin, but in current market conditions, relying on prizes is good enough, but still risks fraud. I am still inexperienced here, but at least I know what needs to be done to continue investing.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
September 27, 2019, 10:55:57 AM
in my opinion you are on the right path but if you really don't have the capital then follow the bounty campaign as initial capital to buy some altcoin from the sale of tokens that you get from the signature / airdrops campaign. but the problem now is that the market says otherwise, many projects become fraudulent, altcoin loses value, bitcoin goes back down. but my advice is that you keep your spirits up and don't despair, we all wish you the best in the industry.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 27, 2019, 10:45:33 AM
Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?
my advice is you better work in the real world, for sure you will get clear results so that the results you can use to invest. You may also follow the bounty to get capital, in joining the bounty you also have to be careful because there are projects that succeed and some fail.
Activity: 370
September 27, 2019, 10:19:31 AM
Your path is as right as anything you can imagine. The advice is don't lose focus and track of vision as well. When you do get the money which you will from bounty and airdrop, invest wisely don't look for instant x100 coins, invest in stocks that has good track record.
Activity: 514
●●
September 27, 2019, 10:11:14 AM
You are on a path of luck my friend and I hope the success is with you. Playing the bounty game, you may end up being lucky and the coins you get as reward will end up in exchanges and you will be rewarded, if not then your hard work will be gone to waste but don’t let this discourage. Many people get paid and I wish that you also succeed in this.

Surrender will not make good things that will appear to you later, do not be silent with the failure that you continue to experience because one day will come all the failures will be the success you want.
Activity: 189
airdrop-pepe.art
September 27, 2019, 10:06:27 AM
Before 2 years ago when bounties and airdrops was launched and new project was coming than that was easy to earn from Airdrops and bounties but now ad days it is difficult to earn from airdrops and bounties airdrops almost fake and bounties are not paying more that why you should struggle in bounties to earn good amount so that you can invest in crypto trading .
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M
September 27, 2019, 09:34:08 AM
You are on a path of luck my friend and I hope the success is with you. Playing the bounty game, you may end up being lucky and the coins you get as reward will end up in exchanges and you will be rewarded, if not then your hard work will be gone to waste but don’t let this discourage. Many people get paid and I wish that you also succeed in this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 20, 2019, 12:24:05 PM
Yes there is chance that you can get free tokens from bounty campaigns or airdrops and can buy other popular coins with the earned tokens. But for that you have to pick legit and promising projects. Now there is difficulty to find honest crypto project at a time when the market is full of fake projects. So you have to research beforehand.
Activity: 784
September 14, 2019, 04:43:17 AM

I think you're quite late for investing by joining bounty campaigns. Since the majority of the bounty projects are not promising and unsuccessful with their project. So its only a little chance that you van invest successfully by joining bounty campaigns, however it is also good to invest by joining bounties and airdrops if you do not have yet capital for investment.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
September 14, 2019, 02:49:30 AM
You are clearly on the right path if you decide to work as a bounty hunter. I think investing hundreds of money in volatile cryptocurrency is not a wise idea at present. On top of that, newbies do not know about how crypto functions. So working as a bounty hunter teaches you a lot about cryptocurrency and you will get free tokens on the other hand.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 12, 2019, 11:20:41 AM
Yes you're on the right part most persons started off same way as you and they've made tremendous progress with their investment decisions today. Start with bounties, with time funds will be raised for investment.
I also think that every person who has a job and makes some money -  can invest 10 percent of his income in cryptocurrency
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 12, 2019, 10:41:50 AM
Yes there is chance that you can get free tokens from bounty campaigns or airdrops and can buy other popular coins with the earned tokens. But for that you have to pick legit and promising projects. Now there is difficulty to find honest crypto project at a time when the market is full of fake projects. So you have to research beforehand.
I think that now the best strategy is to participate in campaigns that are related to the gaming industry. today it is the most winning strategy
Activity: 552
September 07, 2019, 07:59:16 PM
it is better to trade than to engage in what will not be that profitable. Although, I believe that when the bull run is nigh, it will be possible to to make better profit. For now, the bounty campaign should only be seen as a hobby. Get yourself used to it. Learn new things that will be useful for you in future.
Sometimes, some of these things can also be useful in offline stuff.
Activity: 546
September 07, 2019, 05:12:34 PM
Yes you're on the right part most persons started off same way as you and they've made tremendous progress with their investment decisions today. Start with bounties, with time funds will be raised for investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 07, 2019, 03:30:11 PM
I think you're on the wrong track. Without investments in bounty not earn much, on the official job you will earn more money)
Pages:
Jump to: