Pages:
Author

Topic: Right or wrong path? - page 5. (Read 13480 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 07, 2019, 03:06:22 PM
Today bounty hunters are the main reason for the fall in prices for new cryptocurrencies. But in this direction, you can earn good money. The main thing is to treat projects responsibly. Constantly monitor your cryptocurrency wallet and monitor price changes. Since very often the coins are not immediately listed on the stock exchange.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 07, 2019, 11:10:48 AM
Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?
I also hope that bounty hunting will get me money. Then will choose good cryptocurrencies
Activity: 41
September 07, 2019, 11:01:16 AM
I think you are on the right path. Bounty hunting gives a kind of solid experience on how cryptocurrency works generally before holding the token. When you are privileged to work for a project and you earn certain tokens distributed in such projects, you gain a type of experience that helps when exchanging those token in the coincap market before being oppurtuned to invest at all. So I think you are on the right path.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
September 07, 2019, 10:01:01 AM
You are on the right direction.
You just need to be careful of what you do to avoid account suspension.
Know all the rules and regulations to participate in bounties and other things needed to be done and not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 07, 2019, 09:23:17 AM
I agree, because it is true that to participate in the bounty requires research as well, if it will not be useless, choose the truly profitable, don't just choose the project
yup! if we don't want to get caught up in a project scam then we have to do some research before following it.
indeed to get a lot of benefits, we can not carelessly choose a project. we have to do research first before following it, if not, then we will only waste valuable time working on fake projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 07, 2019, 09:01:11 AM
It depends on how you think. I think 2019 is a good year with bonus programs compared to 2018. You may not have been lucky, or spend too much time on scam projects. Trust this path, if you choose it. Try to do your best, don't be lazy. Good luck.
Activity: 394
September 07, 2019, 08:31:10 AM
You drive on the right road, by following several prize campaigns and tokens will be sold for your next investment capital. but right now the market is very weak and there are many scam projects, from 2018 to 2019 the biggest result I got was only $ 300 and that was plus a prize from a social media campaign.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
September 07, 2019, 07:28:55 AM
as work of moderation on appealing previous terms of entrance with market of exchange, investors to defines of one on decision as might to helps on supporting request on expecting the higher returns on dispute with confinement.

Activity: 353
Merit: 108
September 07, 2019, 07:14:29 AM
A Few years back, bounty hunting was very good and rewarding, and the managers and team were really great. Coins and rewards were also pretty decent. Now the problem is that the coin may not end up in exchange. But don’t let this discourage you.
I wish you the best of luck for your hunting and hope you make decent money and start trading in crypto soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 04, 2019, 08:38:37 AM
Yeah, I think you're on the right way. But you should know that unfortunately this situation will not be so easy especially at this time. You must remember that there are too many scam airdrop and bounty campaigns in the market. So you need to do some good research to find the right campaigns. And unfortunately, rewards are quite low compared to previous years. Nevertheless, I think such campaigns are a good start for an additional income and long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 350
September 04, 2019, 02:18:20 AM
Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

I personally started my journey in the cryptocurrency industry by participating in airdrops, though the returns was meagre, I still continued because of the experience and knowledge which I gained, I was fortunate in few projects. I was later introduced to bounty hunting and continuing for a while now, the experience hasn't been all good, but I have learnt a lot.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
September 04, 2019, 01:57:06 AM
I think yes, to some extent. With airdrop and bounties, you can not fulfill desired crypto investment, but sure can accumulate favorite altcoins.
We just need to careful joining genuine project's bounties to not to waste resources and time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
September 04, 2019, 01:56:36 AM
You are on the right track. If you do not have money to invest, it is best to join bounty and airdrop to make money and buy altcoins. In addition, you should also look for a job in your life so that you can make more money each month
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 04, 2019, 01:45:56 AM
You're on the right track, I believe that bounty hunting could be a lucrative source of income, if you're lucky. There are several projects in the cryptocurrency market and only few are committed to the satisfaction of bounty hunters. The issue of airdrop is not very lucrative, considering the fact that only peanuts are distributed, but few projects could be very lucrative.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
September 04, 2019, 01:25:42 AM
bounty is indeed one way to make a profit, but it's not free, but with some work done. if you don't have assets, but want to invest, this is indeed the right way to produce crypto. it's just, you need to know is you need to choose the project that you are taking part in. although it has become the right path, choosing a project without research will only make you work hard without maximum results.
I agree, because it is true that to participate in the bounty requires research as well, if it will not be useless, choose the truly profitable, don't just choose the project

I think investing or joining a bounty campaign is almost the same, which requires research so that the results we get are maximum. Bounty tokens we get through our work and I think this is not a free token so we hope the project is successful and the market price can continue to rise, so research is needed so that our income from the bounty can be maximized
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
September 03, 2019, 10:48:20 PM
bounty is indeed one way to make a profit, but it's not free, but with some work done. if you don't have assets, but want to invest, this is indeed the right way to produce crypto. it's just, you need to know is you need to choose the project that you are taking part in. although it has become the right path, choosing a project without research will only make you work hard without maximum results.
Activity: 42
September 03, 2019, 06:04:35 PM
You have ordered recently? What model would you personally take from these represented on site?
I have ordered 2 month ago, as for the recent models take T17, the most advanced model. Due to it's capability with different alts
Ok, thanks for your opinion! GL in mining! I will think it over, I mean T17, thought to buy S17 as it is cheaper
Welcome, It's your decision
Activity: 70
September 03, 2019, 06:00:10 PM
You have ordered recently? What model would you personally take from these represented on site?
I have ordered 2 month ago, as for the recent models take T17, the most advanced model. Due to it's capability with different alts
Ok, thanks for your opinion! GL in mining! I will think it over, I mean T17, thought to buy S17 as it is cheaper
Activity: 42
September 03, 2019, 05:57:02 PM
Activity: 70
September 03, 2019, 05:47:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: