Pages:
Author

Topic: Right Time - page 2. (Read 2420 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.
Nothing too significative is happening right now, looking at the market I'm seeing a mixed market, some coins are going up and some coins are going down, so there is not a big trend at the moment moving the market, however during the last days bitcoin has gained some value but not much, it is just barely above 7000 dollars and it doesn't seem like it is going to exceed 8000 dollars anytime soon and it's in fact likely that is going to go down in the next weeks, so not much is happening and so no big decision must be taken right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
September 03, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.

Yes you are right, the decline in crypto prices is not to be complained of nor feared. For those who have a positive outlook towards such market conditions, they consider it as the right time to be used, especially to buy as many coins as possible in order to gain big profits in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 04:07:29 PM
Yes, now is the time to buy some altcoins.What am I doing now, of course.But it is possible that we will have time to go even lower.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
September 03, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
The right time to sell as well. Values are increasing and yes you can sell off your coins if need
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

I certainly agree with you. We should be smart enough and learn when to sell and when to buy. This dip is actually a perfect time for it to buy at lower prices where we could gain better through it. We should always take this opportunity to buy at a profitable value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:35:56 PM
Yes. After reaching a bottom all the coins will start going up sooner. I think withing next few months we will able to see a bullish market and this is the best time to invest.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2018, 01:32:28 PM
Generally 2018 is the best year for you to invest into altcoins and bitcoin market as everything is currently down. The wise investors do put their money into any assets when it is very low and sell them when there pick up. Therefore I think now is the right time to invest.
In any case, each of us knows that the crypto currency has a great future. But many users of crypto currencies want to receive profit already today and therefore are not set up for long-term storage of their assets.

Thinking of a short term, big return when you invest in crypto is already a mistake in the first place. I don't think a lot of investors have that mindset anyways. Planning is essential and if you've planned for your crypto investments, you'll be aware that many times, things could go long in this market.
Activity: 319
September 03, 2018, 01:24:46 PM
Yes, I agree with this suggestion that is a very good time for use to buy as many coin as we can and for those who intend to buy a coin an are finding it hard to do, do your research and buy the coin now that the market is still low and hold till the price is high enough for you to make reasonable profit when you sell the coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 01:14:11 PM
I think a big decrease will be after the SEC passes the hearings on the ETF bitcoin and this is likely to happen, since the SEC very responsibly approaches to ETF and the latter was approved by the ETF more than 5 years ago...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 01:10:46 PM
Generally 2018 is the best year for you to invest into altcoins and bitcoin market as everything is currently down. The wise investors do put their money into any assets when it is very low and sell them when there pick up. Therefore I think now is the right time to invest.
In any case, each of us knows that the crypto currency has a great future. But many users of crypto currencies want to receive profit already today and therefore are not set up for long-term storage of their assets.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
September 03, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
September 03, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
Now the price of all cryptocoins is decreasing.This is the perfect time to buy some crypto coins.Now you can invest in nano, waves, WAB and Ethereum.Now if you invest in a long term you can get more profit.
of course, at the moment the price is in a state of falling but according to some predictions you don't need to make a long-term investment to get a big fortune because in the next few months the price of actcoin will go to the moon
therefore from now on, invest in coins that have great potential such as bitcoin, ETH and other altcoins. because if it is to be used as a long term then the profits will be large
Activity: 658
September 03, 2018, 09:37:41 AM
Now the price of all cryptocoins is decreasing.This is the perfect time to buy some crypto coins.Now you can invest in nano, waves, WAB and Ethereum.Now if you invest in a long term you can get more profit.
of course, at the moment the price is in a state of falling but according to some predictions you don't need to make a long-term investment to get a big fortune because in the next few months the price of actcoin will go to the moon
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 03, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
You say the best opportunities we can get to invest more and get more profits. Don't feel happy first.
But the market chart needs to be seen, a few minutes can go up and can go down, wait 3 more months, because in this September I saw it start rising, but it went up and down. I personally am very right to collect and buy for now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 03, 2018, 08:32:38 AM
Lots of opinion on the bear market situation in here but already the alternative assets are starting to bottom out along with Bitcoin itself

Really anything can happen from here including a moderate recovery (or the opposite of course)
Asides from bottoming out, some are already giving signals for smart moneys to start participating and getting into the market.
For someone who has been waiting for a very good price to get into the market, I want to believe this is a very good time and unless they want to miss out in the long run and start joining FOMOs, they would rather take the present moment as a good time to be getting in. I have a feelings September is going to be a very good one but that should be early September though.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 30, 2018, 07:46:04 PM
I didn't invested to NANO and I have that feeling when it was under $3 it will pump and it really did. But I guess I'm not just really good at choosing these altcoins. I mostly failed when I have a type of coin that I want to buy though its not a big amount. Well like others are falling, NANO has been stable to $3 and with 8% gain until now while the rest of the market is on very red bad day.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
This is the time for all investors and buyers. Some people are very surprised about that market condition. But personally, I'm not surprised that market condition, I think we can gain huge profits through this dip. This is a great opportunity for all. If you need to invest under ico or buy altcoins, so this is the best chance for you. Don't miss out on this huge opportunity. This is a very lucky chance, so don't miss out that.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
August 30, 2018, 12:19:48 PM
Choose an potentially altcoins and already known by many people. Like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Waves etc. that's one of example of altcoins that for long term investment. But you need to analyze first the coin, right a lot of altcoins are in a cheap, good to invest.

Long-term investment in those most top coins is safer, we can do day trading at the meantime until the continuous bearish trends over. analyze more coins at this time whether they worth it or not.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
August 30, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
Yeah we just need to hold-on and don't panic with the market situation as this technology has the ability to bounce back after the fall. We just need to believe and trust this technology. Buying while at lower price can give us more chances of getting a bigger profits once this will fully recovers.

Choose an potentially altcoins and already known by many people. Like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Waves etc. that's one of example of altcoins that for long term investment. But you need to analyze first the coin, right a lot of altcoins are in a cheap, good to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 30, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
Yeah we just need to hold-on and don't panic with the market situation as this technology has the ability to bounce back after the fall. We just need to believe and trust this technology. Buying while at lower price can give us more chances of getting a bigger profits once this will fully recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: