Pages:
Author

Topic: Right Time - page 9. (Read 2420 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 08, 2018, 10:48:28 PM
As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.
Yes, their would be right time for everything like the bitcoin market. Its time to buy while market value is decreasing for time will come that it will pump then we could earn higher profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 10:45:24 PM
As I thought there will be a another dip that will happen before the market goes into a full uptrend and investing right now while the prices is low is a smart move. Just invest into the right altcoins by checking into its community, news feed and volume history just to be sure that what you are investing can get you enough profits when the market bounce back.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:43:21 PM
Still very high risk for me. It means counter the trend, if you luck, you will see a reversal. But, how about if price still go down with more and more dump?. The best time to invest when market give bullish signal. Example, daily candle BTC-USDT golden cross moving average 50.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
August 08, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

and it could also prevent people from getting their profit. there will be traders who will feel unsafe and wil sell their tokens for less just to get out of the market, this is particularly to those who hold altcoins. its better to not just buy for now even the btc. turning it all to usdt will be the best option and wait til the year ends.
Activity: 91
August 08, 2018, 10:36:08 PM
Yup. Think this bear market will last for another year or two. But still, good time to start collecting some of the alt coins that I'm following now.
Activity: 47
August 08, 2018, 10:28:05 PM
As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.
Pages:
Jump to: