Pages:
Author

Topic: Right Time - page 5. (Read 2420 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 28, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
Lots of opinion on the bear market situation in here but already the alternative assets are starting to bottom out along with Bitcoin itself

Really anything can happen from here including a moderate recovery (or the opposite of course)
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 01:32:43 AM
I think the bear market is still going to take a long time.
So you don't have to do anything this time, you have to wait and wait for a lower price.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
August 12, 2018, 10:38:40 PM
Learn to believe in projects you have invested in, and do not wait.  Wink
Activity: 273
August 12, 2018, 10:18:17 PM
As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.
Yap,it's our opportunity right now to invest what altcoins we wanted to because the price was goes down.I believe to that this market value price down,it can be bounce back in how many days or months.Be patience to wait until we can earn profit in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
August 12, 2018, 08:27:38 PM
If we all start buying the prices will go up
Activity: 147
August 12, 2018, 08:26:01 PM
Just keep waiting because there is nothing that we can do to change this sentiment, all what we must do is just to wait a little bit longer to see how the entire world is talking about crypto
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 07:44:33 PM
now the market is green but the price of coins is almost not growing.  And so if you have not bought a coin yet, now is the time.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
August 12, 2018, 07:41:08 PM
As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.
market keeps falling. Who the hell know the lowest point during this dip? ETH falls severe. I bought at 360, the second day falls to 320. seems terribly endless
Actually, isn't the way it takes to an end. All the dips that we have now is just because of ETF delays. Once these issues will be resolve, then we expecting huge increase and the entire market will turn into green again. We just hope that it could settle down earlier if possible and to stop people from moaning,  whining everyday.
Activity: 350
August 12, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
you need to have a good reaction and mind in this business, have time to buy, have time to sell, be a professional
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
August 12, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

Right. Taking crypto in consideration in investing, you can invest at any time. Yes now this is the right moment to invest as much as you can splitting into few parts spreading across more coins with good growth in the past. This would be a wise idea to invest in many coins as if one does not bring profits then other one will certainly bring a good turn over.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 04:44:39 PM
market keeps falling. Who the hell know the lowest point during this dip? ETH falls severe. I bought at 360, the second day falls to 320. seems terribly endless
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 07:24:51 AM
I think so, the market went down just because of etf news which is not bad at all, they have just delayed it so it increases the chance of getting approval to me.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

That's right. I also think like you. The market will up trend and we should invest now to be able to grasp the opportunity ahead.
Please decide for your fate Smiley)
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 07:03:27 AM
That's true just that many like me never thought the bear market will last this long. At most we had envisaged a six month bearish condition but unfortunately it has dragged to the eight month and that can be spirit-killing, but there are strong indications of a full and robust bullish market before the end of the year and for that we must Keep hope alive. Meanwhile this is the perfect time to invest and wait for a windfall to cash in big.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
August 10, 2018, 06:54:49 AM
yes cryptocurrency prices are currently falling you must be able to take advantage of a moment like this to be able to buy as much as you can because the price is still below, do not let you buy when coin making a price increase will make you stuck at expensive prices.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
For us now a good time you can buy several altcoins. because now the price is also cheap, so you can wait for a while by waiting for a better price, so you will also get many benefits.
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 05:00:54 AM
While the bear market continues, there are still plenty of opportunities.
Because the market still has good volatility, you need to take every opportunity.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 03:45:06 AM
Time is a very bad factor. What I most do not like is wait and catch up. And here it is necessary to wait and probably for a very long time. I wrote the patience and work all peretrut. Just do not need to run ahead of the porter.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 10, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

I do think it's a good time to buy right now. The past few big dips have stopped around this point, so there is precedent for price rises coming soon.
It is always a good idea to buy at the bottom and sell at the top, and then repeat - however it is easier said than done.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 10, 2018, 03:22:19 AM
I am also optimistic that the decline in btc prices will produce maximum profit when prices rise. so the best time to take advantage of the situation is doing the best thing about bitcoin, because believe me if in the future bitcoin will grow optimally and the market will improve.
Pages:
Jump to: