Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 28. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
July 18, 2018, 07:54:39 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
Congratulation! You have gained huge profit because you have bought bitcoin at 5900 and now the price is 7400. Keep on buying whenever bitcoin is down and it will make your money grow!
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 07:21:04 AM
Yeah, I can agree on that one. Sometimes we are waiting for some special price or just for Bitcoin to lower down. Despite its volatility, it usually doesn't happen the way we planned or wished for. In general, watching the Bitcoin closely only for the last 8 months or so, I can say Bitcoin always grow. And if we are not intending to sell it the very next day after we bought it, and tend to keep it for a longer run, just as you said every time it's a good time to buy it.
I think it is the best time to buy more and more bitcoin because the price is quite low and if you buy today you can make huge profits in the near future. Some people say that the price will fall more and we should wait for some more time but I think it is risky and also greed for more money. If you serious in crypto investment then don’t waste your time and make your investment today.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 06:45:16 AM
Yes, I think so too. Everything under $6700 is a good price to put some more fresh FIAT in. Still think that we can see $60,000 for 1 BTC in 2018-2019
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
July 18, 2018, 05:41:55 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Yes, you can buy bitcoin right now and hold it until end of the year. Bitcoin still have future and even sideways running, buy using martiangle money management is the right way. Never forget to have back up fund because ( maybe ) this situation will happen until next years. Keep optimist and good luck to you.
Activity: 659
July 18, 2018, 05:23:41 AM
The right choice is always to wait until the Bitcoin price is falling, when compared to yesterday today the price is very high in the market. We have to watch the market when it is falling and when it is growing but the best option to buy when it is going down.
Now that the price was gone high you already miss out the right time to buy because the time to buy is when the time it drops below 6000k usd. Also keep in mind to spread your money not only in bitcoin because there is more good potential in earning bigger amount in average coins.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:35:26 AM
 Thanks for this great advice  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 04:32:05 AM
The right choice is always to wait until the Bitcoin price is falling, when compared to yesterday today the price is very high in the market. We have to watch the market when it is falling and when it is growing but the best option to buy when it is going down.
Activity: 756
July 18, 2018, 04:21:20 AM
As you said last month to buy lots of bitcoin. Now you can sell it to enjoy profit. It's time for bitcoin to go to the moon. Spirit!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 18, 2018, 03:53:49 AM
Nowadays bitcoin price is high. So wait for the some week. But you know the price information. So check the market place price day by day. Then invest. It any time to up and down. So don't loss.  If invest wait for the price increase. Then sell it. It good future investment and saving it any time acct. So time to complete the process. Most of the people not check the market price before buy and sell. Market place is best place for get the more information. It connect with other country people.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 03:46:18 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Yes ofcourse its damn good . crypto merket will change time to time. Trading its like a gambling game. We have use our statergy. Few month before btc price are dropped a lot, On that time everyone afraid to invest bitcoin and also lots of scam post spread in this forum, But i have hope on btc, So i bought 1 BTC,
Now i really happy because the price has been increased. Still i am looking forward to reach the new destination. So i am just keep holding it. I think this is the right time to invest.

Now those who have started in low market at price 5.8k dollar are now in profit as the current price is 6.7k dollar which is a better difference between the starting and current amount so it produces huge profit if the quantity of coins is greater. The current price is still a low market and can go higher so we can start buying now and to hold it for some time in order to make profit.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 03:43:00 AM
People often ask me when should I buy bitcon Where is the best time to buy bitcoin? I will answer that when you see the condition you should buy bitcoin at that time because it will make you more profitable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
July 18, 2018, 03:15:44 AM

But you will never know if the price will still continue on going down. Be wise on your investments and trading dude, or else, you'll end up crying.
Investments are always subjected to risks and to be honest investing in crypto or in any form of asset is always filled with risks, one may end up with loss or get their money stuck in somewhere for a long time but in the brighter side investments are an easy way of making money without doing much physical work too, it is a double sided sword kind of thing which can make you bankrupt or can even make you millionaire.
Activity: 172
July 18, 2018, 03:05:54 AM
When is the best time to buy Bitcoin in general? Well, it’s impossible to predict the future performance of any investment, and cryptocurrencies are especially volatile and unpredictable. So figuring out exactly when to buy and sell Bitcoin is essentially a guessing game.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
July 18, 2018, 02:27:14 AM
if people follow you to buy at when you post this, they might already take profit even a little %. it is right to buy coin when it is on dip and bitcoin price not always stag and keep down. it will rise even only a little. that is why we must know what dip market will be
Activity: 129
July 18, 2018, 01:51:23 AM
yes right, now is the right time to invest or buy as much as possible coin for us to keep it in the wallet, because from the price now again down stay we are waiting for BTC to go back up and profit is big when the price rises
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
July 18, 2018, 01:43:12 AM
Yes we've already seen this happened numerous times when the price is down it will take some time to recover but it will always comeback stronger and higher. Even if this might not happen this year im sure when the effects of regulations and and ICO being banned from countries will actually be beneficial in the long run and will make bitcoin's market cap even steadier.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
July 18, 2018, 01:33:56 AM
In my own opinion this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it. Use the long term strategy but you must have patience if you use the long term strategy because if you don't have patience you'll not earn profit on that strategy. Waiting is the key to earn profit in long term strategy.

yes this is the right time but it is better if people already bought coins especially bitcoin on the past few days because of the low value of it so if you already bought a coin then you can earn already today because of sudden raise of value.
Activity: 54
July 18, 2018, 01:17:11 AM
In my own opinion this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it. Use the long term strategy but you must have patience if you use the long term strategy because if you don't have patience you'll not earn profit on that strategy. Waiting is the key to earn profit in long term strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
July 18, 2018, 01:10:12 AM
Actually it is the right time to buy bitcoin cause recently it fell from 20k ish dollar and reached a bottom of around 5.9k dollar and it is expected that it will rise again and hence it is actually the best time for an investor to invest into bitcoin although only if he or she is willing to wait long cause bitcoin will take some time again to rise back to its 15-20k dollar mark, although it is cent percent sure it will rise.

Probably this the right time to buy more, but in my view i think we must observe first the market before buying ,which is to ensure bitcoin will not go down more on this valued. 'cause on this circumstances it seems bitcoin must find new bottom line because the current bottom price is already broke,  so perhaps we should wait more results before contributing on it. To prevent panicking again. 
I guess bitcoin has already touched its recent low point and for now it will again rise maybe till 10k dollars i don’t know but I guess that can actually happen, also the fact that if it starts increasing a bit which is happening now it has already crossed 6.5k dollars then again buying will take place which should definitely push the value of bitcoin to another high maybe around 10 to 12k dollars.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
July 17, 2018, 09:16:42 PM
I agree with you, in technical and fundamental analysis its times to buy BTC. Because alot of good news will coming like Bitcoin ETF , this news will bring alot of big investor in to crypto market and possible the market cap of crypto going to a trillion dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: