Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 26. (Read 3889 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 07:45:55 PM
you can buy when you think its time for buying but you also have to consider saving some fiat just in case the price dip again so in this strategy you can buy more coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
July 21, 2018, 05:04:08 PM
The current situation in Bitcoin has not changed and we believe this pullback is exactly that, a minor pullback/cool down period before a continuation of the uptrend.

Our target still remains at 7.7k although judging our current wave count a break above towards the 8k region would not surprise us.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
July 21, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
I also think like you. This is a good time for us to buy more bitcoins because I think the bitcoin price will rise sooner. I bought myself 3 bitcoin for $ 6k1. If there is more money I will buy more

For anyone that is smart, this is a period that no one should be missing at all. I am sure as time goes on when the market will recover wholly, so many people will wish they ended up taking some pretty good step by buying into the market at this point in time when it is really at an oversold state.
However, it is a good thing also to have some technical analysis knowledge to be able to do long term trading which is one thing that gives some investors an edge over others.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
I think so, the decline in prices that occur gives us the opportunity to be able to buy. now is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.
I do not think you should buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and have started to decline slightly since reaching $ 7,500. Altcoin prices are dropping dramatically and almost devastating support levels, I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin and wait for bitcoin price back to test area $ 7100 to buy.
The right time to buy bitcoin is always during the low price status. It is really a big opportunity to buy if the price is low, because bitcoin can really rise anytime so then if we are going to buy it during low and sell when it's price rise we can really gain a huge amount of profit on it.
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, can see that bitcoin prices are constantly turning down and adjust down today, the bitcoin is currently at the $ 7300 level. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 6800 in the coming days, so you should continue to be patient and wait for the bitcoin on that milestone to buy to avoid risk and unwarranted losses.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
July 20, 2018, 11:06:24 PM
I think so, the decline in prices that occur gives us the opportunity to be able to buy. now is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.
I do not think you should buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and have started to decline slightly since reaching $ 7,500. Altcoin prices are dropping dramatically and almost devastating support levels, I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin and wait for bitcoin price back to test area $ 7100 to buy.
The right time to buy bitcoin is always during the low price status. It is really a big opportunity to buy if the price is low, because bitcoin can really rise anytime so then if we are going to buy it during low and sell when it's price rise we can really gain a huge amount of profit on it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 07:36:13 PM
This is a good time to buy that bitcoin because at the end of this year bitcoin price will reach 9k6 at which time people will sell a lot
July 20, 2018, 07:31:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 03:52:26 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I think that at this point you should not continue to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices have been continuously increasing over the past few days and are now leveling off at $ 6800. At present bitcoin prices are very close to $ 7000, this is a very important milestone and hard to predict, if bitcoin prices can not pass this milestone, will continue its down cycle and this fall the price of altcoin will fall down very deep.
I agree to you since bitcoin pump up in the last few day so its risky to buy now, just wait for a couple of day before buying bitcoin if the price not down below $6k level so this is a sign that bitcoin are in bull run again meaning you can enter and buy bitcoin again but right now just observe the market dont be rush everything has a right time.

And in my opinion, you can buy Bitcoin now if you have the money to do it. I am sure that soon the biggest rally will come and you might not be in time to invest in BTC. Buy the cryptocurrency these days.
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:11:58 AM
Yes. The moment now should buy many BTC on, so I think the market is constantly falling. Buying and holding in the long run will be one of the best things we should do now.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 05:30:04 AM
Probably this the right time to buy more, but in my view i think we must observe first the market before buying ,which is to ensure bitcoin will not go down more on this valued. 'cause on this circumstances it seems bitcoin must find new bottom line because the current bottom price is already broke,  so perhaps we should wait more results before contributing on it. To prevent panicking again. 
For lot of bitcoin lot of money requires and I think that small investors would not be able to buy lot of bitcoin in one time. In my opinion this year is not good for bitcoin price but is provided a chance for new investors. So that they can buy bitcoin on low price. The price is about $6100 and soon it will hit $6000. Therefore this is the best time for buy bitcoin.
Although you are right here but many times people are prioritizing things. And if this would happen, I believe a person who knows it better that what bitcoin has concealed in itself for their betterment, they would prior it on the first place. And many have done this and right now they are enjoying perks of being amazing bitcoin users. They are wealthy and healthy and investing here more.
If I am to get what you are implying, this is the fact that for those who really believed in bitcoin, and know the value it brings and how it is going to create huge differences in the future, it was very easy for them to know how to invest without looking back and see every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

Actually, this is a very good move for every investor knowing that the market will still have a way to play out in the future to go test the previous ATH, and for one thing I have come to know, anyone who is taking advantage of the dip now will surely end up doing great in the long run.
Right now the market value of Bitcoin is favorable for buyers though is a turmoil but you need not to look at this and before any action you have to monitor market so that you work accordingly. Currently the greater benefit is to buy a lot of Bitcoins so that larger collection makes a huge profit in high market. Through out the process you just have patience to wait for the market price to go high.
Activity: 58
July 20, 2018, 05:27:14 AM
when the market is falling right and the price starts to exist it is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins, see also whether the increase has great potential to keep up.
Buy on low and sell on high is the rules for making money. Crypto investment is like investment in stock exchange. You need to set in front of your computer for 4 hours in my country and observe the price of every company shares. When there is a little bit decrease in the price people buy them and when there is little bit increase in the price people sell their shares. The same is here in bitcoin and Altcoin trading.
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 04:02:22 AM
Still, Bitcoin is giving chances to us to buy below $10k because there is a huge chance for Bitcoin to increase it's price more than $12k in this year. Look at the market the prices of altcoin going down below because due to the price of Bitcoin is increasing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 03:36:51 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
The right time for selling coins and to make profit is when the price grow I little bit, but it is not easy because you will to set in front of your computer every time and will have to catch that point. Time is very important element in crypto trading. As much time you give to crypto trading you will become successful trader, otherwise the results will be different.
Activity: 37
July 19, 2018, 06:52:26 AM
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:05:48 AM
I think if you buy this time it seems still not too late because the price of bitcoin ever to the price of $ 20k and now bitcoin prices are still below $ 10k so it still has the potential to be able to get a lot of profits.
Though isn't late but you have lost something big cause you don't buy btc at $6k before, its gonna be a huge profit by now. It is really challenging to us since we really don't know how market flows every now and then. We may not think to reach $10k easily as we are in high market volatility.
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

For me the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin is when the price of the bitcoin is dump but if you buy when the price is at pump then you will not make your investment double. The best strategy in buying BTC is buy at dump and sell it when pump, to make a good profit. You can divide your investment to a differnt coin so that when you lose the one that you invest you can still earn with the other coins that you have. There are many ways on how to buy coins for a better profit you can read some articles here.  
Activity: 124
July 19, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

Off course. Those who will jump in at this point they will benefit a lot form the crypto currencies and there is no way people gonna go back in their investment after this. Just remind yourself what happened last year with BTC. It was the same pattern, same data crunching all over and same way of dumping and getting ready for the moon. Dont know but my gut feeling does say that we will have same scenario as what happened last year, where bitcoin literally mooned to 20K USD. We can at least expect the BTC to go to 12K window so that we can have sufficient profits from the holdings.
We can actually hope for bitcoin to reach till 12k dollars window or even more depending upon how many investors are interested in buying more and more of bitcoins in that particular period of time, for obvious reasons the more buying takes place more the demand to supply ratio will be effected and hence prices will increase, hence if the buying is more then selling then we can even expect 15k dollars maybe even 20k.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
In my own opinion this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it. Use the long term strategy but you must have patience if you use the long term strategy because if you don't have patience you'll not earn profit on that strategy. Waiting is the key to earn profit in long term strategy.

yes this is the right time but it is better if people already bought coins especially bitcoin on the past few days because of the low value of it so if you already bought a coin then you can earn already today because of sudden raise of value.

The price of Bitcoin was lower several days ago. Probably, somebody remembers that I was recommending all of us to invest in BTC. However, now it is not yet late to do it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
July 19, 2018, 02:06:28 AM
If you got to buy that day,when price drops $5k your in profit now for sure.as i denied buying that same time because of lack of funds and now that bitcoin is climbing i hate that i didnt got to buy then

But its not too late to buy as were just heading for bull market and hope we will going to purchase bitcoin now so the value will grow high continuously
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:48:41 AM
I think if you buy this time it seems still not too late because the price of bitcoin ever to the price of $ 20k and now bitcoin prices are still below $ 10k so it still has the potential to be able to get a lot of profits.
Pages:
Jump to: