Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 30. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 15, 2018, 09:12:34 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

As for me, I believe that it is still the best time for us to buy and purchase more bitcoin these days since the prices are low and is quite affordable for us. Bitcoin is worth hodling so we must buy and hodl until the bull market comes. Let's just wait and hope for the best.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 05:57:11 AM
Perhaps now is the best time to buy bitcoin, but I would not advise you now to hurry. Wait a little (until the fall) and as soon as the situation on the crypto currency market becomes more clear you can buy bitcoin with great confidence.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 05:20:10 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

I think so. When bitcoin prices are very low as at present I think it would be very suitable to invest in bitcoin. We also need to look at the cryptocurrency market to see if this is the "bottom" of bitcoin. Three weeks ago I bought some bitcoin for $ 6100. I hope the bitcoin time will increase
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 04:13:38 AM
Maybe, but be careful because it can go below your target entry. I wonder why few are jumping in this opportunity right now, are new investors smart or lossing confidence? But no matter what price you bought at these lows its pretty positive that you can make profit within 3 to 6 months just don't get greedy.
It takes patience and faith to survive from wild market swing. The best time to buy is when the value of bitcoin drops or is cheap. In this way, we reduce the chances of losing big amount of asset. As much as possible, hold your coins and wait for the market to rise again to gain huge returns.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 03:01:59 AM
I thibk it is the right and best time to buy bitcoin especially for longtern holding. Its a big opportunity for us to buy cheap bitcoin and earn big if price goes up.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
July 15, 2018, 02:46:43 AM
Maybe, but be careful because it can go below your target entry. I wonder why few are jumping in this opportunity right now, are new investors smart or lossing confidence? But no matter what price you bought at these lows its pretty positive that you can make profit within 3 to 6 months just don't get greedy.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 02:28:40 AM

I also think that now is a good time to buy a crypto currency, because now they are in a low position. But all our reasoning may be wrong, the big investors will want to - they will drop even lower Sad
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 01:26:24 AM
when the market is falling right and the price starts to exist it is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins, see also whether the increase has great potential to keep up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:00:17 AM
Yeah, I can agree on that one. Sometimes we are waiting for some special price or just for Bitcoin to lower down. Despite its volatility, it usually doesn't happen the way we planned or wished for. In general, watching the Bitcoin closely only for the last 8 months or so, I can say Bitcoin always grow. And if we are not intending to sell it the very next day after we bought it, and tend to keep it for a longer run, just as you said every time it's a good time to buy it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 11:43:59 PM
observe if this is the right time to buy bitcoin.. maybe this is the time to buy because let us compare las year the bitcoin is very high compare now but no one know when the price till down.. i suggest observe first when the right time to buy..
dont hurry to buy although we see bitcoin price right now is cheap enough.around $6300 actually could be best price today.but we have to calculate all possibilty if it goes down again.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
July 14, 2018, 11:30:29 PM
observe if this is the right time to buy bitcoin.. maybe this is the time to buy because let us compare las year the bitcoin is very high compare now but no one know when the price till down.. i suggest observe first when the right time to buy..
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
July 14, 2018, 11:25:49 PM
I think now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is very low compared to December 2017. Price is expected to increase and go past 2017 high at the end of this year, so buy bitcoin and  wait for few months. This dull period of bitcoin price down will be over soon.

for me there is no specific time for buying bitcoin, because we dont know the price if it is the lowest at the moment right? so it is better to buy as long as the price is stable to the lowest point like today, you should wait if you already bought some until the price to raise again for you to earn a profit.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 14, 2018, 11:20:31 PM
I think now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is very low compared to December 2017. Price is expected to increase and go past 2017 high at the end of this year, so buy bitcoin and  wait for few months. This dull period of bitcoin price down will be over soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 14, 2018, 09:50:16 PM
no no ! I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply over the past few days and are now adjusting at $ 6200. I think that with a market that is downtrend, the bitcoin price will probably continue to drop further so you should not buy bitcoin at this time but keep waiting. I think the bitcoin price could drop to $ 5800 in the coming days.
I believe tgat this is now the right time to buy due to the down market price. I believe that if we are going to buy today this was really a big advantage and we only need few amount of capital on buying. We need to buy more today, because we cannot maybe afford to buy it when the price will rise and we end all up like blaming our self why we don't buy the dip. Anyway we have a different sight regarding to the market price but I believe the best time to buy is today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 07:21:06 PM
no no ! I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply over the past few days and are now adjusting at $ 6200. I think that with a market that is downtrend, the bitcoin price will probably continue to drop further so you should not buy bitcoin at this time but keep waiting. I think the bitcoin price could drop to $ 5800 in the coming days.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 11:51:46 AM
 I think they will do exactly what they did with the bitcoin futures news. BTC will spike on the news in August, whales will manipulate the market by buying at the same time so BTC will probably run like crazy for a month or so. The whales will then pull out at all time highs, market will tank again in September. October November and December will see another run up until January
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 13, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
If I think at this time of course the right time we can get a lot of Bitcoin now we can see the development of the market is now also starting to improve, Bitcoin prices now for me not too cheap, so be patient to take it back at a cheaper price do not make quick decisions and must be patient in taking chances.
No one knows the right time, what is important is that as long as the time is right by you and you still understand that no matter what, the chances of still seeing the price drop lower is still there. One thing we cannot do is to get it perfect even when the price hits the rock bottom as some would still be scared anyway, whether to be buying or not.

Get in little by little for those who may not actually know much about trading, and with that, one can simply just get the best value on the average eventually. This may turn as right time or not, but averaging will enable anyone to make this time as one the best time to buy some bitcoins.

As per many experts, $6000 must be a very strong support level which may not get broken in sustaining way. Hence buying now will not disappoint anyone even $5800 level will be tested in coming days. Because, market will recover immediately to get into support zones.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

Falling all the prices of altcoins I think it's the right time to buy their cheap price because the price drops altcoins is greater than the bitcoin.
Activity: 272
July 12, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because now the price is still low, so we will also get a lot of profit by waiting for higher prices in the future.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
July 12, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
I think the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin is when the price or amount of it drops in the low value with good quality of course
because it is a good opportunity to buy and to be profitable also.
Pages:
Jump to: