Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 29. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 17, 2018, 07:35:21 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I think that at this point you should not continue to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices have been continuously increasing over the past few days and are now leveling off at $ 6800. At present bitcoin prices are very close to $ 7000, this is a very important milestone and hard to predict, if bitcoin prices can not pass this milestone, will continue its down cycle and this fall the price of altcoin will fall down very deep.

I agree to you since bitcoin pump up in the last few day so its risky to buy now, just wait for a couple of day before buying bitcoin if the price not down below $6k level so this is a sign that bitcoin are in bull run again meaning you can enter and buy bitcoin again but right now just observe the market dont be rush everything has a right time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 07:22:50 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I think that at this point you should not continue to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices have been continuously increasing over the past few days and are now leveling off at $ 6800. At present bitcoin prices are very close to $ 7000, this is a very important milestone and hard to predict, if bitcoin prices can not pass this milestone, will continue its down cycle and this fall the price of altcoin will fall down very deep.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 06:36:25 PM
The current market is showing a strong recovery. However, the price of bitcoin is still low so I see this is the last chance to buy bitcoin at low price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 05:48:04 PM
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, it can be seen that the bitcoin price has recovered slightly but the buying power at the moment is still not strong and I believe the bitcoin price may drop at any time. I think you should buy bitcoin at $ 6000 and divide the capital and buy bitcoin in batches to minimize risk.
Currently Bitcoin is recovering so investors can wait if Bitcoin crosses $ 7k4 then buy in because then Bitcoin will go up strongly, if it continues to fall, then 6k $ is a good buy. Take a look at the market to make the most accurate decision.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
The right time to buy bitcoins has been going on for several years.
Even if you bought it at local highs it's still a good investment in long term.
As for the last time, this is a very very good opportunity to buy.
Today is a confirmation  Grin
Activity: 420
July 17, 2018, 05:24:34 PM
I agree it's great spot to buy more bitcoin and altcoins with fiat during this depression stage. Upside potential is way bigger that the risks.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
July 15, 2018, 07:38:29 PM
If you have enough money to loss then, you can have it. But never think that you will gain profit quickly after buying, of course it takes time and wait for it increase. Though market always shaken up FUD's and corrections, moving up and down all the time, it is better to check your investment regularly and to know if you are gaining or not.
Activity: 434
July 15, 2018, 07:33:03 PM
While the market is down, it's not only bitcoin is down. Most of the cryptocurrencies during this time is also down so you have the privilege to buy your selected cryptos especially bitcoin. It's a very rare opportunity to buy bitcoin at a much cheaper price. So don't panic when the market is down, but rather grab the opportunity to invest more.
Activity: 252
July 15, 2018, 07:29:26 PM
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, it can be seen that the bitcoin price has recovered slightly but the buying power at the moment is still not strong and I believe the bitcoin price may drop at any time. I think you should buy bitcoin at $ 6000 and divide the capital and buy bitcoin in batches to minimize risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 06:16:35 PM
yes,this time is buy and hold not for trade,with low price of btc we should buy many btc we can buy,i beleive btc will go up again in the near future,now BTC is move slow and volume very low,i hope this market is creating bottom,next year btc and crypto market will strong go up
I believe in bitcoin that will increase this year since were not yet in bullish trends. And this time it is good to buy bitcoin while still in lower rate. The time to have more btc anyway I can sense this year ends it will increase.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 01:33:28 PM
yes,this time is buy and hold not for trade,with low price of btc we should buy many btc we can buy,i beleive btc will go up again in the near future,now BTC is move slow and volume very low,i hope this market is creating bottom,next year btc and crypto market will strong go up
Activity: 448
July 15, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
 I would buy now if you can. My personal opinion is we turned the corner on July 2nd. We are heading up from here. Don't fall into the $4000 BTC trap. We could have some slight bouncing of BTC around in the $6000 range once more but there will be a big move upward very soon. Like I always this $3000 to $4000 BTC crowd will fomo hard when BTC hits $9000. They will realize they missed out and see hold have bought at $5800. Just my opinion but we will see.
July 15, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
Today is the best way to buy more bitcoin if you have a good capital in bitcoin because the price is still very low and for me this is the last price of bitcoin and it wont go down anymore so maybe the price will start to go up again in 4th quarter this year of 1st quarter next year again.
Activity: 406
July 15, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

Thats correct today is a good time to buy more bitcoin if you realy have a good capital to buy. Bitcoin realy have a good support in this 6k to 7k price i think it wont god down anymore and after that it only goes up to the higher price soon.
Activity: 110
July 15, 2018, 10:51:47 AM
Hm, I dont know, the market has reduced without any reasons. it is very hard to know when the market recovered. However, bitcoin is still the biggest crypto in the world and you cant lose your money
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
July 15, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
Aug is expected to be a bullish month according to many trading experts. They are expecting institutional money to enter the market which is likely to increase the volume and hence the rice. So, this is the best time to buy BTC as price is expected to cross $7k threshold by July end which will be followed by altcoins' price appreciation. If BTC crosses $7k in short interval, then there will be an easy rally towards $8k.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 10:04:37 AM
an ever-changing price sometimes gives a bit of confusion when going to buy bitcoin and it takes the right belief to be patient when bitcoin falls from the purchase price and waits until the price rises
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 10:01:49 AM
Bitcoin always reach new ATH after every dip you can look at the bitcoin chart. Investments are profitable only if they are made for longer terms and bitcoin is one of them. Crypto currency is a revolution and it will be the future so whet ever you invest today will surely makes you some profit in future if you know where to invest now.
Activity: 420
July 15, 2018, 09:57:00 AM
It depends on each person's point of view. But I have the same opinion with you. I am a very positive thinker on Cryptocurrency and I highly appreciate its impact on the world in the future. Blockchain technology will never die and Bitcoin will increase in the near future.
July 15, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

Truly, I can concur on that one. Now and then we are sitting tight at some extraordinary cost or only for Bitcoin to drop down. In spite of its unpredictability, it more often than not doesn't occur the way we arranged or longed for. When all is said in done, viewing the Bitcoin firmly just throughout the previous 10 months or something like that, I can state Bitcoin dependably develop. What's more, in the event that we are not meaning to offer it the precise following day after we got it, and tend to keep it for a more drawn out run, similarly as you said each time it's a decent time to get it.
Pages:
Jump to: