Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 28. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:24:23 AM
I'm not reading crypto news these days. Can someone explain why it crushes this low? is there any bad news or is it just a correction preparing for the mooning of coins? if so, then it is really the right time to buy and hold Ethereum. It's era is just starting anyway.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:24:05 AM
Yes, It is good and right time to buy ice-cream is when the prices dump lower than wait for a month to grow higher so that we can get a higher profit. Just holds the on it your wallets and do not be panic.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:21:39 AM
You probably should not be asking on ETHtrader. Everyone will say it's always a good time to buy. With that said Eth will probably go up higher, so it's not a bad time to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
The market just keeps falling and falling ; am actually losing faith in ethereum right about now
Activity: 462
September 06, 2018, 03:19:44 AM
It is definitely the right time to buy ether. Ethereum is dumping and the smart investors are scooping the ether at this low prices. If you believe in ethereum a d it's services, buy as much you can. It will make you rich!
Activity: 462
September 06, 2018, 03:17:35 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Yes, I agree with you completely, now is the time to buy ETH, it can be bought later, when the price will rise, it is a very good investment, so just buy, then you will be rewarded. The team works properly, offers a lot of new things, so there is a prospect.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
September 06, 2018, 03:03:02 AM
Now is a good time to purchase ETH, the lowest price. But now there are other interesting coins that can compete with ETH and the cost of such altcoins is now very low.
EOS is a nice competition but i heard rumor that it is a centralized token so i never did touch it even if it has billions of funding, so better buy ETH wait for it to get into 200 but 225 is the best choice to get in.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 12:41:53 AM
Now is a good time to purchase ETH, the lowest price. But now there are other interesting coins that can compete with ETH and the cost of such altcoins is now very low.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 12:41:38 AM
It's been red days for the past days and quite difficult to recover capital from previous investments but there's no need to panic because it will surely recover soon. Should you have exyra money to buy some more ETH then it would be a good decision to cover up previous months of holding your coin.
Activity: 119
September 06, 2018, 12:35:07 AM
Very risky to buy in now but if things turn around you know this is a $1,000 coin easily.  Buy when there is blood in the streets.  Well it's bloody as hell right now.  If you believe in crypto it's about time to go all in. 
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
September 06, 2018, 12:34:01 AM
Eth prices are currently very low, making the value of existing assets drop dramatically. But in my opinion if you have the money to buy eth when the price is very low now, because I am sure the price will move up
the only point to buy ethereum because there will be more halving time and that will give hardcap supply to the ethereum. Remember ethereum has been used by so many companies and as you can see even canada has used it to create their own blockchain explorer. it looks interesting and buy it before it will go to the moon in the future,
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 12:28:06 AM
The market now is down and this is the right time now to buy eth. Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can give you a huge profit in te end of the year.
don't miss seeing the situation that can provide benefits that the ETH price is decreasing, just buy ETH coin. I also see the ETH coin has a good future and I'm sure the ETH will experience a price increase in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 12:22:34 AM
Now ETH prices at $280 and this is the best opportunity to buy some ETH. It will be profitable for a few next months and will be profitable investment for long term.

that was a bad tip. today ETH is almost $60 cheaper !! no one knows if the market will go up or down tomorrow. all those who write here hope for a green market. This Thread is only speculation. one should not believe everything what is written here
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 12:17:27 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I think this is not the right time to buy. Because seeing the ETH chart always goes down and there is no green dot to start buying. If we buy now the possibility of a price still going down and a little loss.
It's better to wait until the graph gives the green light for us to start buying and waiting until it rises as before.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 12:10:39 AM
As market price value of Ethereum now hitting $227,this is the right time to buy Ethereum coin and invest it for a long term because surely we can have a good profit from it by the end of this year.
many altcoins are down it's time to invest, I agree with you that Ethereum has decreased and the price is low. I think you better buy now, because now is the right time for you to buy Ethereum coins. I am sure the market will not continue like this, it will definitely increase even though slowly and for a long time will definitely increase even higher.
Activity: 105
September 06, 2018, 12:08:36 AM
I fully agree with you. Yesterday, Ethereum began to fall, and today it has started to rise. I think it is a good time to buy Ethereum now. Let us not miss this opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
September 06, 2018, 12:04:25 AM
Eth prices are currently very low, making the value of existing assets drop dramatically. But in my opinion if you have the money to buy eth when the price is very low now, because I am sure the price will move up
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 11:32:50 PM
As market price value of Ethereum now hitting $227,this is the right time to buy Ethereum coin and invest it for a long term because surely we can have a good profit from it by the end of this year.
Activity: 219
September 05, 2018, 11:28:44 PM
ETH is now at a very far price. very different when at the end of 2017 where ETH was victorious and could compete with other coins and she became queen for BTC. Hopefully as soon as possible there is a positive trend so that other coins can be the best coins. its time to buy ETH
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 05, 2018, 11:22:34 PM
It is clear that the ETH has held the public's trust in developing its coins through the spread of seeds in various ICO locations. Buy ETH at a low price to create opportunities for yourself to be able to profit optimally. ETH will develop consistently when bitcoin and its markets have recovered. Invest in the long term and keep up with other coins while the price is still low. That way you will get many benefits from the many assets that you have.
Pages:
Jump to: