Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 24. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 07, 2018, 03:10:26 AM
The current ethereum price has reached low prices. why are we still waiting to buy? there is no other opportunity to buy ethereum right now at a cheap price like now
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 03:07:14 AM
If you still do not know what to invest in coin to get the best profit, then I recommend investing in ethereum now ethereum price is only about 240 dollars very suitable for you to buy at that price
Activity: 53
September 07, 2018, 03:06:39 AM
Yes, I think it is indeed a good time to invest in Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is very low now, and it is now less than $300. I think this is indeed a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 3
September 07, 2018, 03:04:34 AM
Yes, ETH prices are dropping low, and this is the best time to buy and hold for a long time. If you see the price of eth in last few months back it's awesome. I think it will be recover soon as long as market go high. So if you spend some fiat to buy eth it will give some sure profit to you And that's good. And maybe we will see a great bull market on end of this year or maybe in early 2019. And if it's take too much time then 2021 is a best place to see a great market. Let's hope for the best.
Activity: 4
September 07, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
It's a good time to invest in ETH, Ethereum is very promising coin and second most preferable coin of this crypto market.If you want to invest in ethereum than it is very right time to invest in ethereum, because ethereum price is very low at this time and it will gives you good returns if you buy ethereum and hold them for long term.
Activity: 7
September 07, 2018, 03:02:44 AM
that's right, this is the right time to buy eth at a cheap price. but, keep in mind that we don't know how long the market price will down. if we buy it excessively, of course it will make us lose. therefore, it would be better if we didnt buy it excessively. we still have to see the market situation. buy as many ethereum as you want because the price is still low and if you hold it for long term, you can sell when the price is high. Though the price of coin is gradually growing and the bull run will start maybe towards the end of the year but if you buy now and hold
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 02:59:08 AM
now is a great time to buy  Ethereum. It seems to me that it will begin to grow in price this fall, so don’t miss a chance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 07, 2018, 02:57:53 AM
While this is a good time to buy the ethereum. but unfortunately it will be a bit difficult to buy now in the market. because of its availability is also very limited. so I suggest you to prepare a price ethereum will soon rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 02:55:21 AM
One of the most trusted and popular token here is ethereum. We cant argue on that. Ethereum is facing and experiencing a dip as of the moment. But I dont really think this will not recover. So I still buy more ethereum and hold it until market recover.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 02:51:44 AM
The right time to invest is when prices go down.

Ethereum has an important place in the crypto money world. It's as valuable to me as Bitcoin.

It is necessary to invest when the price of ethereum falls.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 07, 2018, 02:47:16 AM
Currently, ETH electronic money is depreciated. This is a good opportunity for investors to buy ETH electronic currency at low prices. In the near future, the price of ETH will certainly increase. Investors will benefit from this decision.
well, ETH has a low price for now, so the best possibility is probably to buy an ETH at a low time, and if you believe that the ETH price will rise high, maybe this is the right time. well, this is indeed a low price.
Activity: 462
September 07, 2018, 02:39:08 AM
Currently, ETH electronic money is depreciated. This is a good opportunity for investors to buy ETH electronic currency at low prices. In the near future, the price of ETH will certainly increase. Investors will benefit from this decision.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 02:37:59 AM
It is indeed the right time to buy the ethereum, because now the price is low. But, with prices so low, then became the people rarely sell the ethereum. So the supplies in the market are also very limited.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:31:51 AM
Now the crypto currency market is very difficult situation. When the price of a coin ethereum decreases every day it is very difficult to say that now is the right time to buy it!
but when else this moment will occur when ethereum's price is cheap, at least we can buy it and get more ETH tokens. and it is possible that the price will still rise, so don't worry about the current situation
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 07, 2018, 02:31:25 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

This is indeed one of the best days to buy Ethereum. I cannot say of course when Ethereum would touch rock bottom in order for you to maximize every cent of your investment, but it is more than sure that today, the price of Ethereum is at its cheapest. And admitting that we do not know the bottom of Ethereum's decrease, we better strike while the iron is hot and buy as many as you can right now.
Activity: 16
September 07, 2018, 02:31:15 AM
right now is the perfect time to buy more etherium, but you will keep patience after bought that because i predict need a month for etherium can hit rate 400-500$ again.
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I also believe ETH will come back but to get the $ 800 $ 900 price at the end of last year is very difficult. But now is the right time to buy ETH and make a profit from it!
Activity: 392
September 07, 2018, 02:28:38 AM
For me it us your choice whether this is the right time or now the right time if you buy right now the right timing may differ from the other but for it the earlier thr better so you can now have a lot of profits
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
September 07, 2018, 02:26:33 AM
Last months when the price of Ethereum is falling deep we thought that it is the lowest price it could reach but it hit lower than we expect but already bought more ethereum I think we must wait and stay away in this crisis.
Activity: 910
September 07, 2018, 02:23:30 AM
Yea...everyone needs profit and that's the reason for doing business. When price is low everyone intends buying more tokens and sell in high price.
the profits that we will be able to depend on what steps we will take, get the risk to take advantage and I think now is a good time to buy ethereum because the price is very low.
Pages:
Jump to: