Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 26. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:10:22 AM
I think this is the right time to buy ethereum. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. The best strategy is to buy and hodl until the market price rise up again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
In my opinion now Ethereum prices are very low, this is the best time to invest in Ethereum. We have to buy more Ethereum and survive until the market recovers. Ethereum is a block chain network, now Ethereum tokens are accepted by many people now. Hold them for the long term and you will get a satisfying income later.
Activity: 868
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
Today the price of ETH is dump at 225 $. I think now is the right time for buying more ETH, and waiting for sell again at the high price.
I believe, the price of ETH will be going up again in the future.
Activity: 48
September 06, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
I think it's right time to buy ethereum , last few weeks ethereum price is constantly falling ethereum was declined last month$256 but now it is decline more than last month so now buy and hold ethereum .
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
I am sure that now it is the best time to buy ether and I think that it is reasonable to get both ether and btc. to my mind, it is a good idea to buy coins now and wait for the long-term
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
This period the price is dropping rapidly is the righful time to buy an ethereum. But also there is a very high probability that after three weeks the ethereum will drop to $150. We are observing because we don't actually know the future.

Ethereum Shook me to its price now, it is falling down again and it's really hard for the investor who bought at high price because they lose their money now but i know what is happening now is really a good news for the people who want to buy at the lowest price. Keep on holding to avoid losing money.
Activity: 574
September 06, 2018, 07:49:02 AM
The price has very strongly subsided literally in one day, it is not clear whether we have reached the bottom or it is just beginning, I think it is worth waiting for the beginning of the next week, see what the situation will be
Activity: 43
September 06, 2018, 07:48:27 AM
I consider 230 dollars for an ethereum - very good price. In January, the ethereum cost 1,400 dollars - which is more
Activity: 88
September 06, 2018, 07:46:42 AM
Gone down another 30% or so since your post lol. I agree the price seems cheap but it just keeps going down.
Activity: 168
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
September 06, 2018, 07:45:52 AM
To me it seems a great time to buy but I should say I'm seeing some bad words about it in the social media lately. So better be cautious. Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 07:45:24 AM
ETH isn't just a medium of trade, it likewise has a cluster of different uses, for example, fuel for running Dapps, composing shrewd contracts and staking,
So essentially, companies are going to be consuming ETH one way or another.Holding ETH isn’t so much similar to holding gold, as it is to holding Oil! So no, it’s not too late to buy ETH. The time is right, to buy it.
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 07:43:02 AM
I think that Yes, now is the time to buy ETH price 230 $ what could be better) Even if it does go down I won't riskovat and wait for the final correction in the market !
Activity: 170
September 06, 2018, 07:39:47 AM
Well. On the off chance that you need to purchase ETH this time will its alright to begin yet in the event that you need to hold up to restore the $270 cost will its great since its effectively greater benefit to be viewed as most. In any case, let see the graph development were it goes and the force few days from now to decided the circumstance happen. I like to hold up somewhat more. It should be set up more then I will bounce over it. Till then I simply sit tight with tolerance and sitting tight to something great to be happened.
Activity: 55
September 06, 2018, 07:35:05 AM
This period the price is dropping rapidly is the righful time to buy an ethereum. But also there is a very high probability that after three weeks the ethereum will drop to $150. We are observing because we don't actually know the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2018, 07:34:11 AM
I think this is a good time for buying some eth if you spend fiat. But don't spend all your money in one space now. Eth is down for some reason one of them is many failed and scammed ICO. In last few months there is a lots of fake or failed ICOs so people star losing hope in ICOs and eth has the most ICOs so it's effects ethereum price. The second reason is bearish market and that is the main reason.  If you see the price of eth in last few months back it's awesome. I think it will be recover soon as long as market go high. So if you spend some fiat to buy eth it will give some sure profit to you And that's good. And maybe we will see a great bull market on end of this year or maybe in early 2019. And if it's take too much time then 2021 is a best place to see a great market. Let's hope for the best.
Activity: 14
September 06, 2018, 07:33:29 AM
I think yes,, if you notice the price of coins, now! this is the right time specially if you are investor...
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
September 06, 2018, 07:24:20 AM
I think its really a great deal if you buy Ethereum now considering the fact that Ethereum will recover sooner or later this year. Buying it this time would give you a great profits since it's really in a low price. Don't wait pumps and the bull run before buying. The opportunity is knocking don't let it slip away.
This is the perfect time to buy ETH because it's prices are affordable and able to secured in gaining profits when it explodes again. It's worth to buy ETH due to it's platform and demand by those investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:23:56 AM
Considering that the price right now of ethereum is in a lower value,it is the right time buy as long us you have  money to invest in.But if we buy ethereum right now we must be patiently to hold it and wait until we gain profit on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 06, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
I think its really a great deal if you buy Ethereum now considering the fact that Ethereum will recover sooner or later this year. Buying it this time would give you a great profits since it's really in a low price. Don't wait pumps and the bull run before buying. The opportunity is knocking don't let it slip away.
Activity: 273
September 06, 2018, 07:13:58 AM
if you believe Ethereum will increase in the future or you have the assumption that Ethereum will soar at the end of 2018 then this is the right time to buy, because ethereum is lying and helpless, today Ethereun really fell, I heard the news is someone who sold 200,000 Ethereum so that Ethereum fell.
Yes,I'll agree with you that ethereum has one of the promising altcoins in the future.I also trusted on it that is why I invest on it and hold it in longer-term.
Pages:
Jump to: